Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 09:56 PM
    "Canada, the country above the United States." (Old posts 2400+)
    Thanks

Gem Fighter Registration Guide!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Rumble fighter is the american and canadian solution to gem fighter, it just came out in full version so it's free for everyone (us/ca). If you're you've already been playing rf i suggest you try gem fighter to see the upcoming items and events. I forgot to mention RF in here, if anyone wants to play rumble fighter with me my username is ScorpionBlue like in gem fighter.

This is a guide made entirely by me, I can't speak or read korean but i usually find my way around game registrations pretty easy i guess, it took me a whole night but i managed to do it, now here's a guide for all of you.

BEFORE YOU START! IMPORTANT!

Sadly i'm showing you this in firefox but you won't be able to use it to register, you need to use internet explorer, and when you look at it in IE it will all appear in lines and blocks, unless you have the language pack.

STEP 1:

Click the Register button under the username and password block.

STEP 2:

Check the spot marked in teal and then click the spot marked in red.

STEP 3:

For step 3 you need to use a name and KSSN (korean social security number), The name MUST match the KSSN. Find your own i will not post any of the ones i found, altho there are like a lot of em. Sorry i posted this directly from another forum and there was a link to a kssn generator, link has been removed.

After entering your kssn, you need to confirm it so press the teal marked spot.

STEP 4:

This should show up to confirm the right name and kssn. Press the red mark.

STEP 5:

Username: Enter it and confirm it
    Password: Whatever password you want
    Password again: Self explanatory
    Email: Your actual email so you can confirm the registration. Don't move the box next to the email.
    Any Number: Phone number, change the boxes before the numbers to anything, then add in random numbers.

STEP 6:

ADRESS: (After you press the button teal marked button) Add in 읍 in the first slot then press the button next to it, the page under it should get filled with addresses, press one of them and then go to the last box and type in random stuff. Click the red marked spot when done.

STEP 7:

Registration complete, Click the red marked button.

Account confirmation:

All there's left is to confirm your email. Wait for the email and follow the link.

Downloading\Installing the game:

You have to be logged in to start downloading the game.
    Follow the steps, just click the things shown.

Now you're ready to play GEM FIGHTER, My username is ScorpionBlue so...gift me things =D [/url]

I will not be held responsible for any damage done with my guide, this is for educational purposes only, i do not condone identity theft.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 08-03-2007 at 09:27 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aida

Spoiler for Person in my first signiture:

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Lurker
    Last Online
    09-17-2007 @ 10:31 AM
    Thanks

Re: Gem Fighter Registration Guide!

Thx for the guide

Last Online
    Thanks

updated a few things in the guide, still i won't show anything kssn related since it's identity theft. If you want your own kssn be korean, sorry.

Aida

That is my RO char that had a sand village head band. Made by a very talented girl i know. ^^
    Here's more from her:

Last Online
    04-19-2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Thanks

gj thx for the guide :)

Last Online
    05-19-2013 @ 10:12 AM
    Thanks

eh, gem fighter?

There is an american version of it, lesser lag if u live there at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It blocks ips outsid usa and canada. So if I gonna play, I guess I lag worse than the american version..

Last Online
    Thanks

the american version not only blocked all the isp's outside us and canada it also has limited items, this guide is for pro's in us/canada that wanna check out more items inside the korean version. I made this guide before rumble fighter came out in full version since the rf beta was really shitty and wiped 3 times before it stuck. so if you can't connect to the us version try korean.

Aida

Here's more from her:

Lurker
    Last Online
    11-06-2011 @ 01:06 PM
    Thanks

nice gide but registering w/ a working kssn is hard to find n also illegal unless ur korean lol

Lurker
    Last Online
    09-06-2009 @ 01:37 PM
    Thanks

What does the kssn mean??? i put the same thing as my name and am i spossed to put a password????