Lurker
    Last Online
    05-22-2011 @ 01:56 PM
    Thanks

Unhappy hellgate not loading.....

Ok heres the thing i just bought hellgate yesterday(12/17/07) but when ever i try to load the damn game it keeps freezing and isnt responding or if i do get the loading a pop-up says hellgate:london has encountered a problem must shut down...

when this happens it game shutsdown and the whole computer seems like it fu*ks up...

anyone know whats wrong?...

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    01-14-2014 @ 08:07 PM
    Thanks

Re: hellgate not loading.....

Please provide more information, such as system specifications, and OS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lurker
    Last Online
    12-17-2007 @ 06:06 PM
    Thanks

I had this progrma as well. For me the game would freeze while it was loading and i couldnt move the mouse but that was just because the comp was working really hard and then it would continue. If this is whats happening to you, try leaving the loading screen on for a while to see if it continues.

Lurker
    Last Online
    05-22-2011 @ 01:56 PM
    Thanks

i did that for like 2 hours and it still didnt move an inch..... it loads for the few min then it would just stop when ever i tried to log in or anything else.... this sucks because i wanna play it soooo badly :(

Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    01-14-2014 @ 08:07 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazychief123 View Post
    i did that for like 2 hours and it still didnt move an inch..... it loads for the few min then it would just stop when ever i tried to log in or anything else.... this sucks because i wanna play it soooo badly :(
    Crazychief123, please post your system specifications. For example here are mine:

RAM: 4GB
    Hard Drive: 150 GB
    Graphics Card: Nvidia 8600 GTS (128 MB Dedicated Memory, DDR3)
    Processor: Modified Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz (Dual Core)

Provide that, and I may be able to help you with your problem.

Without that information, this is the best I can do:

Question What can be done when the game locks up or freezes?
    Answer There are a variety of different ways a system can ""lock up"" or freeze during gameplay. The steps below will give you a better idea on where the issue may lie.

If the screen is blank and nothing is happening, there are a few immediate things you can try:
    • Hold down the Alt key and tap the F4 key. This should close the current window. <LI If your keyboard has a Windows button, press it. This should bring up the Windows start bar.
    • Hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys at the same time, then press Delete once. This will bring up the Windows Task Manager. From there, you can manually shut down the game.
    If these steps fail to get you out of the lock up, you will have to restart your system. If you cannot turn the system off normally, try pressing and holding down the power button for at least ten seconds.

Once the computer is back up, try the following to troubleshoot this situation:
    • Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for the game.
      • [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    • Make sure your drivers and system files are as up to date as possible. The computer may be giving an instruction to a device that simply does not know how to proceed.
    • Make sure that there are no extra programs running in the background that might interfere with the games execution.
    • Some of these lock ups could be sound-related. Lowering sound acceleration is a good way to test this.
    If the above steps fail, uninstall the game completely then reinstall it.

Also, you can try the game on a separate computer. If the same thing happens, then it could be a bad disk.
    How well did this answer your question?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.