Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .Wz Editing 101

Last Online
    04-12-2013 @ 11:34 PM
    Thanks

.Wz Editing 101

I know Neoaaron444 already posted this, but he didnt post the whole thing, only about half of it. So i tought i should post the whole Tutorial here.

All credits goes to Cyclical Events
    from Mpcforums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table Of Contents

1. Introduction
    2. Stuff You Will Need / Useful Links
    3. Setup
    4. Background Information
    5. Example One - Finding The Accuracy of Monsters - Melee Godmode / Miss Godmode
      The First Step - Obtaining Information
      The Second Step - Finding What You Want To Search For/Modify
      The Third Step - Finding Offsets
      The Fourth Step - Editing Values
    6. Example Two - No-Delay Box Breaker
    7. Example Three - Map Proof
    8. Contents of .Wz Files
    Introduction

Hello hello. Welcome to my 6th tutorial on how to do stuff and things. Don't remember the previous ones? They were for other things, before your time. So, as few of you know, I refuse to publicly release anymore edited .wz files. The main reason is that it's time consuming and I don't know how to make an auto edit script in Python to save me time. The other reason is that people ask very stupid questions / spam my inbox with requests / are asses and complain about it about releases not working, not including something, etc. So yes, instead I figured that instead of releasing things, it would be far more beneficial to write a tutorial so that all of you fine people can learn to make your own things :) Just what will you be making? I dunno. This is just a tutorial so that you can learn what you would need to know if you wanted to pursue editing .wz files to do a certain thing. So let's get write into it.
    Stuff You Will Need / Useful Links

1. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - A script written by Saludos in Python that unpacks .wz files to find offsets which we use to do things. This download is updated from the original to not dump .img files, making it a lot faster. I've renamed it learnme.py for those who want to keep the original learn.py intact.
    2. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Used to run/write/read scripts in Python.
    3. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - A hex editor used to edit values within .wz files. Any hex editor should work, but this one is the one I learned with, so let's keep it simple.
    4. Notepad - My favorite text editor for taking notes on the fly. So under appreciated.
    5. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Note - For the rest of this tutorial I will refer to this as MapleDump.] This nifty little thing allows you to view what's inside of those .wz files and dump them as well. This is extremely useful and essential for finding those offsets we so desperately need.
    6. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - This website is extremely convenient for when you're trying to find the location of an item/skill/etc in your MapleStory folder as well as for determining what item/skill/etc the offsets printed by learnme.py are referring to. For example, if you want to find where the skill Endure is located in your MapleStory folder, just search it up at that site and you'll see this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The 4200001 is like a location ID. If you go search in your skills folder, in your MapleStory folder, in that folder number, you'll find all the information you need for Endure. In addition, this same number will refer to a particular offset after using learnme.py, so that you can match an offset with the item/skill/etc that it refers to.
    7. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - A great tool. Bookmark it. Great for converting decimals to hexidecimal values and such.
    8. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - A nice compilation of various monster offsets than can be fiddled with that DevilGoku was kind enough to make.
    Setup

So first there's some stuff that has to be set up before we get into anything:

1. Install Python
    2. Place learnme.py as well as the Config.txt in your MapleStory folder/directory.
    3. Install i.Hex
    4. Place MapleDump on your desktop, or somewhere easily accessible.
    That takes care of that.

Background Information

You may have noticed that you can't just double click a .wz file and see what's inside. Luckily a bunch of incredibly smart people have developed the tools for us to do just that. They've made it so that we can "see" and modify values within .wz files. For our purposes, the method we rely on heavily is by using offsets. For those that don't know, offsets are useful because they tell you were in the code a particular item/value that you're interested in is located. That's not exactly the definition, but it's simple enough to understand the concept. So basically, if we want to modify a value, we need to know where it is so that it can be modified.
    Example 1 - Finding the Accuracy of Monsters

It's certainly convenient when people post offsets for you, but you won't always be able to rely on other people to get you what you want, so I'll show you how to find various offsets. I will give three examples, so you can see what to do/look for when trying to get offsets. This way you can go out and figure things on your own instead of having to ask for them.

Let's say you wanted to find the accuracy of monsters, but you didn't know how to search for it. Here's how.

1. Open MapleDump. In the top left corner, click the icon "Browse". So far you know that you want to edit the accuracy of monsters. Well, most people would know that mob refers to the monsters in game. If you didn't you know now.
    2. So open up Mob.wz (located at C:\Program Files\Nexon\MapleStory or the equivalent directory on your computer). After doing so you'll get a big list of .img files. (If you don't see this look in the bottom left corner and make sure it's on the "Content" tab.) These hold the image of the monster as well as reference all the information we'll need to do this.
    3. [Note] - sauna.gibbed.us is a great tool for testing. You can use it to focus on editing a small group or a single item. This way you can go in game and test it before committing the effort to modifying a lot of values and then finding out later it doesn't work or you're doing something wrong.]
    4. Okay, so let's try just a few monsters. Snails (0100100), Blue Snails (0100101) , and Red Snails (0130101). Remember to use sauna.gibbed.us to search for things, if you don't want to go clicking every single .img trying to find what you want. Well now we found our monsters, how do we get learn.py to search for accuracy?
    5. To start, double click on 0100100.img. You should see the Green Snail picture.
    6. Now on the bottom left of the window you should see a tab labeled "Data". Click it. This should make the list in the panel you were just on significantly smaller.
    7. Tick the [+] sign next to the folder labeled 0100100.img. 5 more folders should appear, info move, stand, hit1, and die1. For the purposes of this tutorial, we'll focus on the "info" folder.
    8. So tick the [+] sign on "info" and a bunch more folders should appear. From here most of the names of the folders should be pretty clear. Now you've found a wealth of things modifiable. But we are looking for accuracy of the monster. In the list you should see one labeled "acc". I think it would be safe to assume this is the value you want. If you're unsure, check the value you see here with what either sauna.gibbed.us or hidden-street.net say the particular monster's accuracy (or any other attribute) is. Okay. So now we've found the number we want.

NOW HOW DO WE EDIT IT? To that we have to search for where it's located inside of the .wz file. This is where learn.py comes in. However, before we use it, we have to close MapleDump. Why? Because all these programs freak out if you are looking/editing the same file at one time. But how do I keep this information for reference? You can either write it all down or you can highlight 0100100.img and click on "Save HTML" at the top. This will save an html version of all this information in a folder named "Output" in your MapleDump directory. So go ahead and do that and open the html file. It will open in your browser. Okay...we still haven't done anything yet, but we're getting closer.

1. In the html file, you'll see a bunch of stuff, most of it looking like gibberish. You don't need most of the information here. What you do need is accuracy. It'll say info.acc. Okay....so we're totally about to do this.
    2. Go to your MapleStory directory. Right click learnme.py. Click "Edit with IDLE". A new window should pop up, or possibly two.
    3. In the window with the lots of code, click on Options > Configure IDLE. On the General Tab, tick the following "Open Edit Window", "Prompt to Save". Save and close.
    4. Now in the learnme.py window, with all the code, scroll down to Line 240. The line number is displayed in the bottom right corner. You should see this line:
      if result.startswith('undead'):
    5. THIS is the line that searches for stuff. We want to look for accuracy. If you're remember from MapleDump, it was labeled "acc", so for this line of code, change the search parameter to "acc" so that it looks like this:
      if result.startswith('acc'):
    6. Now click on File > Save. Keep the learnme.py window open for the time being.
    Now then, we've told it WHAT we want to search for. Now we have to tell it WHERE we want it to search. If you remember from the MapleDump, we were looking under Mob.wz. Open up Config.txt This file is what learnme.py references for the directory.

1. To tell it where to search, make all the numbers next to the item 0, EXCEPT for the one that deals with what you're looking for (Leave ForceDump at 1). So in this case, we want to search in Mob.wz, so change the 0 to a 1 for Mob. Save and close.
    2. OKAY NOW WE ARE READY. Go back to the learnme.py window (which you hopefully kept open). Now Hit F5.
    ZOMGWTFBBQZKITTEN?!
    3. At this point a window should've popped up spewing out data like crazy. You should see something like this:
    1:787 Mob/0100100.img
    acc 21451 0
    2:787 Mob/0100101.img // Green Snail
    acc 33091 0
    3:787 Mob/0120100.img // Blue Snail
    acc 39919 0
    4:787 Mob/0130100.img
    acc 47044 0
    5:787 Mob/0130101.img
    acc 56273 0
    6:787 Mob/0210100.img
    acc 63121 0
    7:787 Mob/1110100.img
    acc 85619 0
    8:787 Mob/1110101.img
    acc 99476 0
    9:787 Mob/1120100.img
    acc 108668 0
    10:787 Mob/1130100.img // Red Snail
    acc 122117 0

4. If you see this, you've done good. If not, you effed up something. As I was doing this, I still had MapleDump open, so I got an error. Make sure to close MapleDump. Now then, we must make sense of this gibberish. Let's look at it closely:
    acc 21451 0

5. 0100100.img!? That sounds familiar. Like the name of the Green Snails directory. Now you know that this particular portion deals with snails. And what's that "acc"?! Zomg, This has something to do with accuracy. But this 21451? What is this number? This is what you want. This is called an offset and tells you where the value for a Green Snail's accuracy is stored in the Mob.wz file for you to modify. Huh?...Don't worry, it'll make sense (hopefully) in a bit.

Okay, so now we have all the tools necessary for this modifying business. Open up i.Hex. Click Open in the top left corner. Navigate to the Mob.wz file in your MapleStory directory. When you find it, open it. You should be greeted by the most frightening combination of numbers and letters you've ever seen. Sooo...let's get started. First off, on the top part, make sure not to mess with stuff. UNCHECK Hex and Signed, CHECK LittleEndian. (Wonder how many people saw the irony in those last two statements).

1. Okay sooo, remember that 21451? It's an offset. There happens to be a box at the top of the window labeled Offset. Try putting the number in there and hitting enter. This will cause the giant mass of Matrix looking code to shift. It should place the cursor at the offset you're looking for. Just stare hard enough till you see it. Or move the arrow keys left and right till you notice where it's moving.
    2. The offset should be at 03. If you're lost it looks like 03 14 00 FD CF...
    3. Now then, we wanted to modify Green Snail's accuracy. If you'll recall, a Green Snail has 20 accuracy. If you don't recall, look back on the html thing you dumped, or check hidden-street. But those numbers are decimal numbers. This has letters in it!!! These are called hexadecimal numbers. The system we're used to is base10 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), hex is base16 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F). Basically it's another counting system. Think about it how after we reach 9 we go to 2 digits to represent bigger numbers. In this system after you hit F (15) you go to two digits as well. Anywho, nobody wants to learn a new counting system, so that's why the link above to a hex converter is included. [Note: The calculator included in Windows can do this too.]
    4. Okay, so you have 20 accuracy, but that's a decimal, and you need it as a hex value. Stick it in the converter and you'll get this value (14), So 14(hex) = 20(dec). Now look back at the array you have in i.Hex. OH MY GOOD LORD. It says 03 14!! That must be the number we want!!
    5. Okay so, first off, let me remind you that numbers you enter here must be HEX numbers. So before you change anything make sure that you made a back up of your mob.wz, for if you screw up. Now then, lets say we want to reduce the accuracy to 0 so that Green Snails always miss. Change the 14 to 00. Now File > Save. Success! Congrats. The end. No really, you're done....
    6. Okay so we want to do the same thing with the Blue Snails as well as Red Snails. Good thing we looked up their img ID thing at the beginning.

acc 21451 0
    2:787 Mob/0100101.img // Green Snail
    acc 33091 0
    3:787 Mob/0120100.img // Blue Snail
    acc 39919 0
    4:787 Mob/0130100.img
    acc 47044 0
    5:787 Mob/0130101.img
    acc 56273 0
    6:787 Mob/0210100.img
    acc 63121 0
    7:787 Mob/1110100.img
    acc 85619 0
    8:787 Mob/1110101.img
    acc 99476 0
    9:787 Mob/1120100.img
    acc 108668 0
    10:787 Mob/1130100.img // Red Snail
    acc 122117 0
    I've labeled them already for convenience. Sooo...take the offsets. Stick them in i.hex. Change the values from 03 XX to 03 00, or whatever value you want. You can do this selectively for each individual monster, or take that giant list that you got and do it for all monsters! Before you go about doing this for all monsters, it would be a good time to save and actually test it. So do that. Go in game, if these monsters can't seem to hit you, you've succeeded. You've just made your own Godmode!

[Notes of importance] Through other peoples testing, you will encounter the following problems.
    • If you stand in a large mob of monsters and they miss you 25 times, you will disconnect. However this was reported with a different form of Godmode, in which collision detection was set to never occur. This is likely a check from the server when it sees that you're character is on a monster but not getting hit. I'm not sure if this form of Godmode would do the same. I would suggest you make the accuracy not 0, but low...like 10 (0A in hex). You will get hit, but not as often.
    • At some point you will run into monsters with very high accuracy that are larger than two hex digits. Like...if a monster has 350 accuracy, that's 3 digits in decimal form and 15E in hex. Unfortunately you can't have 3 digits because there's only two bytes XX for you to modify. To overcome this, the way .wz files are packed is to put things in this form (03 80 XX). The 80 is what Saludo's calls a "packed integer" and it's basically a place holder for 256 numbers (FF in hex) (Compare this to how 99 represents 100 values in decimal form, because 0 counts as a value. (0-99 makes 100 values. 00-FF makes 256 values. ). This tells it to take the 80 (256) and add it with the byte that follows. So if you see 03 80 5E, convert 5E to decimal and you get 94. Add 94 + 256(the 80 placeholder) and you get 350. If that all confuses you, just note that if the offset leads you to this (03 80 XX), you're modifying whatever XX is.
    Example Two - No Delay Box Breaker

Let's try something different. This is something I made because I do Ludibrium PQ a lot. If you've ever done it, you know that there are lots of boxes involved. In particular, the boxes in the Bonus stage are what I was thinking of when I made this. Many people know that you have to hit the boxes in the Bonus till they break spilling out gold and items. However the rate that they break is a bit slow. To remedy this I changed the attributes of those boxes so that there is no delay between hits. It makes breaking them slightly faster, and will give you time to break one or two more boxes. This example is good practice for anyone still unclear after the first example.

Not all things come easy. For example, to find the location of this file I had to manually go through all the files in Reactor to come across this. To save you the stress of doing this yourself, the boxes from Ludi PQ are located at 2201002.img. I'll walk through all the steps I went through to do this.
    1. So go ahead and open up MapleDump, then open up Reactor.wz and scroll till you find 2201002.img. Then double click it and click on the "Data" panel in the bottom left corner
    2. When you tick the [+], you'll see it's broken into 4 parts, info, 0, 1, action. At this point, none of that is very descriptive, so lets did deeper.
    3. Tick the [+] next to "info" as well as the "info" one after that. You're left with a folder that says "????? ???". That's no help. Let's move on.
    4. Tick the [+] next to "0". Three items here, 0, event, and hit. Tick [+] the next "0"
    5. Four items here, origin, z, image_offsite, image_Image. This probably has something to do with how the item appears physically on the map. From personal experience, I've found that messing with this will crash MapleStory. So let's leave that alone.
    6. Tick the [+] next to "event". Tons of folders will appear here. I will say that I've never messed with any of this, so I have no clue how it affects the game. The names are not very descriptive, and I generally don't mess with things, if I don't have a rough Idea of what it's going to do. So for the purposes of this tutorial, let's ignore this. You can fiddle with this if you want, but make sure to backup your original .wz file.
    7. Tick the [+] next to "hit". 0, 1, 2, 3. Right, not descriptive at all. Tick the [+] next to "0". This gives your origin, z, delay, image_Offsite, image_Image. Again we find many of those names that sound like they have to do something with the item's orientation in game. But what's also here, and useful to us is the one named "delay". Delay must have something to do with timing.
    8. At this point I really wasn't sure if delay would do what I was looking for. I ticked the 1, 2, and 3 as well. They all contained this "delay" value. The delay value was 150 for all. We've done this much work, might as well test it.

From all that work we came up with several useful pieces of information - the location of the box is at 2201002.img. It's located at Reactor.wz. There's an item we want to test named "delay" with a value of "150". So now all we need is an offset so that we can modify this value. That means open up learnme.py by right clicking it and clicking "Edit with IDLE"

1. Scroll down to line 240 and change the search word to 'delay'. Then save and leave open. We've set up what we will be searching for.
    2. Open up Config.txt. Set all values to 0, except for Reactor which should be at 1. Save and close. This sets where learnme.py will search.
    1. Back on the learnme.py window, Hit F5. You will either be greeted with an unholy amount of data or it will give you an error because you forgot to close MapleDump.
    2. Now then, when it finishes searching, it's your turn to search. Do CTRL F, and enter in "2201002", without the quotes, and hit Find. This will take you exactly where you want to be.
    3. You'll notice that there are 4 values here, 3 of them which have offsets. If you didn't figure it out before, the 0,1,2,3 referred to the "hit" that you were on. Like you have to hit the boxes 4 times before they break, so that's what that numbers were referring to. So now you have several offsets to play with - 5520840, 5523680, 5516233.
    1. Open up i.Hex. Open Reactor.wz. Enter in 5520840.
    2. You'll see [03, 80, 96, 0, 0, 0 43, 32....] No 150. Oh right! We didn't convert it hex yet. So open up any old dec to hex converter and stick that number in. You'll get 96 as the hex value. Oh look! 96 is within the numbers! That was easy.
    3. Change the value of [96] to [01]. Why not [00]? I dunno. I never put things at 100% anything.You can if you want. After doing that save and close.
    Congrats. Now you have no delay when you break boxes. Why is this useful to me, you ask? It might not be. It's just part of the tutorial and it's to show you that not everything is about doing obscene amounts of damage or whatever. Wz editing is great for those small things too. There are many ways to edit wz files to get things to do what you want.

Example Three - Map-Proof

This one I made because I suck at Jump Quests, and the Mouse Fly thing doesn't work for me. It's no where near as good, but it does the job. What this does is make you invulnerable to all the crap that hits you in Jump Quests. To be fair, I've only tested it in a few jump quests, but I've had no trouble with it. That isn't to say that it will work in all cases. For this example I will be very vague and brief, and hopefully by getting this far you have a pretty decent idea of what's going on.
    First we need to find information on all the stuff that damages us in Jump Quests. Contrary to what you might think, it's located in Map.wz. Anything that damages you on the map in game will be located in Map.wz. I'll save you a bit of time by telling you it's under the "Obj" section.
    1. When you find the appropriate .img file, double click it and view it's contents under the data tab.
    2. Search through all of the data here until you find something with a name that looks like what you would want. Remember we're trying to keep from being hit by things on the map. Also remember the previous example and the things I said should not be modified or are unlikely to be what you want. This will eliminate most of the stuff you see here. There are 2 possible variables that you can change to accomplish this. I haven't tried one of the variables, but it might work. At the very least it will lead you to the only other possible choice.
    3. Copy down the name of the variable and it's value.
    You have the variable name so it should be straight forward how to set this up by now. If need be, you can always look at the previous examples.
    Unfortunately, all obstacles are located under the same .img name so you're going to get a lot of modifiable values / offsets for what you searched for in the second step. There's no easy way to isolate which one's deal with a particular Jump Quest, and it might be easier to change the values here for all of them. As a side-note, it might be a good time to remind you to make a backup of Map.wz. The first time I attempted this I did something wrong, and MapleStory would crash whenever I entered a Jump Quest.
    There's two ways to go about editing this depending on which variable you decided to try to modify. One method involves reducing damage to 0. (Yeah I totally gave away that variable). For this one it should be easy enough, since it follows how the previous two examples worked. This is also the method I haven't tested. If you used the other variable, then what you are playing with is collision detection. With this variable, you are basically making it impossible for collision between you and damaging objects on the map to occur. This uses a kind of true/false, or yes/no variable. This uses 00 and 01 to mean the same things. [Note - This doesn't mean that 00 means yes and 01 means no. I didn't actually check this. It could be the other way around. Either way, whichever number you initially see, you know that you have to change to the other number].
    If you managed to put some effort into this last one then you'll be rewarded with a nice little hack to make it a bit easier on you in those nasty Jump Quests.

Contents of .Wz Files

This list was created by ashman_s2000. It's a quick rundown of what's inside of the various .wz files if you're curious about where you might go about finding something.

Mob.wz - Contains all the monsters
    Skill.wz - Contains skills for all jobs and monsters
    Morph.wz - Contains morphing pictures for players (morph into orange mushroom, pig, alien, etc.)
    Base.wz - Contains all the information on weapons, skills, sound, etc
    Character.wz - Contains character related sprites and all equips
    Effect.wz - Contains all the effects of MapleStory such as, damage numbers, tombstone, level up, etc
    Etc.wz - Contains quests, buffs, curses, make a character, skill, etc. info
    Item.wz - Contains pictures of all items
    Map.wz - Contains all map visuals
    Npc.wz - Contains all info on NPCs
    Quest.wz - Contains all info on Quests
    Reactor.wz - Contains images of breakable objects (such as boxes, plants, etc) and opening doors (such as ludi PQ portal, Zakum door, etc)
    Sound.wz - Contains all sound effects and songs throughout out the game (you can rip songs from this file if you use MapleDump)
    String.wz - Contains all server side information (cannot be edited)
    TamingMob.wz - Contains all monsters available (Wild Hog, Silver Boar and Red Dragon)
    UI.wz - Contains all the icons in MapleStory (trade icon, cancel icon, etc)

Last Online
    11-22-2008 @ 07:06 AM
    Thanks

Re: .Wz Editing 101

Thx for this tut but mapledumb gives me an error when i want to doubleclick on 0100100 snail ...
    and isnt there a way to find the monster values faster in maple dumb ?

Lurker
    Last Online
    07-09-2008 @ 12:41 AM
    Thanks

hey..about all these...can u post some videos about how to edit them slowly...because i am blur...jus by reading..and mostly confuse..
    so..if possible...can u make a new one with videos.?..
    plz..ur help wil be highly appreciated

woshinimama added 9 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

man...is hard...haha...i reli confuse...n btw..when i click on mob..n sail according to ur code...an error occured..but i tried on another code...it works.How could tat possibly happens?..add on..about the data thing...i cant find no data..for most of the mobs..sumthing wrong with my mapledump?
    Last edited by woshinimama; 06-19-2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lurker
    Last Online
    06-29-2008 @ 07:11 PM
    Thanks

i don't think mapledump works cuz snails (0100100) says error and how do you use sauna?

Lurker
    Last Online
    07-05-2008 @ 11:10 PM
    Thanks

I think this was for v.54... PHAIL...
    Notice how he doesn't have the list.wz file...

Lurker
    Last Online
    07-30-2008 @ 10:00 AM
    Thanks

I am trying this on GMS v58, not sure why but mapledump looks like giberish.
    The title, the folders everything has squares and characters that my keyboard doesnt have.
    Also I get errors when double clicking a few monsters in mob.wz. Maybe there is a newer version of this software or I need a language pack for xp or both.
    Anyway thanks so much for the detailed tut, even if its outdated or not it explains a lot of things.
    I dont seem to be able to add a screenshot of the giberish.

Last Online
    08-23-2008 @ 10:50 PM
    Thanks

WORKS EVEN ON .59 gMS!

U just have to read more, and use ur head A LOT if u dont what u r doing. This its not just a boot, its manual work.

Lurker
    Last Online
    08-30-2008 @ 08:14 AM
    Thanks

Im having the same problem. When i open the mob file on mapledump, i get characters that look like this " >[]"yEe3/4/[]b" I dont get any numbers. About half of them allow me to double click them. THe other half errors. And there is no data on the data tab at all for me. Am i doing something wrong? Or is there a setting i need to change? Please post here or email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] TY

Lurker
    Last Online
    03-15-2009 @ 09:09 AM
    Thanks

I got same problem as wisecrac pls tell me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] maybe post something here would be easier but thank you ... alreadt ^^

Last Online
    11-11-2009 @ 11:16 AM
    Thanks

Sounds like MapleDump just took a huge dump on you guys. The reason it isn't showing the correct characters is because the program itself is linked with the older files, it not being constantly updated as where MapleStory and it's files are.

Upgrade from that crap program to deMSwz version 2.2.0, it goes great with the more complicated, less simplistic editing in i.Hex for finding offsets of a creature's speed or damage.
    Last edited by Gamer Rob; 10-03-2008 at 03:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast