Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Last Online
    02-22-2009 @ 09:06 AM
    Thanks

Post How to Get a Signature

There's been some issues with people getting signatures, because as we all know the permissions are f.u.b.a.r. Hopefully this will help you get your sig without wasting all your points trying to get one that actually works.

First off, I'm assuming you're not going to be needing anything fancy like quote boxes or anything, since frankly they'd be a waste of points.

If you're getting a signature that allows you to use images this will cost you roughly 18,000 points (there's tax which will cost you ~100 more points).

I take it you have the points you need so let's get started. Time to buy signature permission, you'll want to go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Fairly straight forward, you buy "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" which will cost you 8,000 points.

Now you can use a signature, have a look in your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and you should have [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] available. Wait it looks kind of bland as just text doesn't it? Let's buy img permissions.

Now we go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and we get "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" bye bye 5,000 points. Now for some reason you have to buy permission to use the code you bought permission to use, so now we get [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in the same section, another 5,000 points gone to a better place.

Now that you've got those pesky permissions sorted let's make your sig. Head over to your[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] open up [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] now just find the image you want to use, click the button, put in the image URL, save signature and you're all set.

If you find a way to setup a signature that uses less points or you want permissions for something else, leave a reply.

If you found this helpful please use the or button, cleanliness is next to godliness.
    Last edited by Messiah; 01-11-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    Farewell Rocketship.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    08-09-2011 @ 09:17 PM
    Thanks

Re: So You Want a Signature?

i already bought the "Can use IMG code in sig" thing first, so will it be a problem if you buy the necessary items in a different order then u posted ?

thanks for the post

Last Online
    Thanks

It should work in any order as long as you have them all. Can you just test if it works without buying Can Use BB Code? I bought that before I bought Can Use IMG code so I'm wondering if you can skip it.
    Farewell Rocketship.

Last Online
    07-22-2010 @ 03:46 AM
    Thanks

I got a question, I currenlty have only "Can Use Signatures"
    Instead of buying IMG BB code and BB code, can I just buy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (CanUpload Images for Signature)
    or
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ( Can upload animted GIF for Signature)

thanks for your help
    If this post was helpful in anyway, PLEASE PRESS THANKS BUTTON AND REP ME!

Last Online
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DATADYNE93 View Post
    Instead of buying IMG BB code and BB code, can I just buy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (CanUpload Images for Signature)
    or

thanks for your help
    I think I remember people making threads about how they bought those and they didn't work.
    Farewell Rocketship.

Last Online
    08-09-2011 @ 09:17 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    It should work in any order as long as you have them all. Can you just test if it works without buying Can Use BB Code? I bought that before I bought Can Use IMG code so I'm wondering if you can skip it.
    ill test it after i get some more money, im planning on buying a lot of things not just signatures.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    05-13-2013 @ 02:22 PM
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DATADYNE93 View Post
    or

thanks for your help

you can buy that also but theres a limit that you can upload:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
    so dont buy that...

"I don't need luck, I have skills"

Last Online
    Thanks

Wow, 80 by 80 isn't very good. Hopefully they change that in future updates of vbPlaza. Some of the permissions need fixing as well.
    Farewell Rocketship.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Last Online
    05-13-2013 @ 02:22 PM
    Thanks

yeah needs a buff

"I don't need luck, I have skills"

Registered Users+
    Last Online
    06-22-2013 @ 03:51 AM
    Thanks

thanks that was very helpful : )

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast