an easy solution to both of these problems is to completely turn off your anti-virus program, but here's the catch...anti-virus programs such as the AVG free anti-virus program contain active resident shields. to fix the errors, you must completely turn off the shield when opening engines such as sex engine. otherwise the resident shield will cause the error.
here are the easy steps used disable the resident shield used by AVG:
1. make sure you have AVG in your system icon tray
2. double click the AVG icon
3. right click "resident shield" and click "properties"
4. under the "properties" tab, untick the "turn on AVG free resident shield protection"
5. click apply and ok
6. close the AVG window
7. run your program. ie. sexengine
8. when your done with hacking simply follows steps 1-3 again but this time tick the "turn on AVG free resident shield protection" this step is used to ensure your computer doesn't get screwed over by viruses of course. you can choose not to follow this step out of laziness but hey, it's your computer
these steps can also be used to run systemca11signal in other CE's
i hope this helps out many of you out there ~ThisisiT~