+ Reply to Thread
    Last Online
    08-01-2011 @ 11:05 PM
    Thanks

Free powerleveling/powergolding

I understand I'm not really the most reputable person on these forums but I've been lurking for a while (lost my old email).

However, I would like to offer my services as a powerleveler. There's really absolutely no reason you should trust me, but there it is. I also am able to work to level your skills or gain you money. And all of this is AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE!!! We can discuss this when it comes up.

Why am I doing this: I really enjoy playing WoW, but, unfortunately, recently lost my source of income and can no longer afford to play my own. I figured, if people want some skills done, I could do it for them and enjoy playing while they enjoyed getting leveled up.

Contact: you can contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Aim: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Security Risks: As far as I know, there really aren't any. If I tried to steal the account, you could just recover it. Honestly, I'm doing this to have fun, believe it or not.

Flamers/Trolls: Come at me bro.

tl;dr I'm willing to powerlevel your account, based around your schedule, absolutely for free.

I'm willing to answer any and all questions if you contact me.

Lurker
    Last Online
    01-02-2012 @ 09:40 AM
    Thanks

Re: Free powerleveling/powergolding

Mpcek just go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] register download the game and play wow For free like all poor peoples do .

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I am playing on FrostWolf x3 My Nick is Dugadix

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

my to friend if you need help :) or skype:assassins331 .

Last Online
    02-02-2013 @ 03:03 PM
    Thanks

I'll hit you up tomorrow on Skype and we can talk about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last Online
    11-09-2013 @ 10:01 PM
    Thanks

nothing is free, there has to be a catch, you can just me working for free, unless you think a job is fun

+ Reply to Thread