1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

A Guide for Boush, Tinker

Discussion in 'Dota All-Stars' started by sanji, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanji

sanji

1st of all tinker is one of my best hero.... ITEMS: Boots of Travel, Guinsoo scythe of vyse, soul booster, eye of skadi, linke's sphere, and eul's scpeter of divinity... 1st of of.... buy boots of speed and if you have gold buy the recipe of eul's... after you buy the 1st eul's... farm and famr until ur gold is enough to buy a boots of travel this will help you to run faster...after that make the 2nd eul's and soul booster to boost ur mp and hp...and if u dont have charges in ur eul's make a guinsoo... after that buy eye of skadi and linken sphere... by the and of the game if u complete all of ur items ur hp and mp will be 3k each... use ur skill to use combo... my combo with my skills r march of the machines and heat seeking missile and laser... or hex him with guinsoo and march of the machines and hit him with normal shots and heat seeking missile then laser if he or she is not killed with that... try to use ur eul's and then rearm... and du the same combo.... tinker RULEZ!!! XD

2. kristovorus

kristovorus

the idea of making a guide is to make people understand how to play, not make them more confused after reading it. And, u forgot dagon in ur post. Its kind of essential if you don't want to come up short of damage to kill someone.

3. saint

saint Retired Staff Member

this is a guide?dude..compare the length and information of your guide to my guides..it has to be more specific and more detailed than that..

4. sanji

sanji

tinker don't need dagon...

5. saint

you said tinker is one of your best heroes..Having you said tinker doesnt need a dagon shows that he is NOT one of your best heroes.And 2nd,getting a boots of travel right after your eul is stupid.March of the Machines arent usually use on heroes.It's used on creeps.To clear creeps.Get it right.

6. KingLiche

KingLiche

What the hell! The item build is....wrong....I usually go for Manta Style RIGHT after I get Guinsoo's. I usually get Boots of Travel if I am farming well and not going after a particular item. Once you obtain Manta Style and Eye of Skadi, you are officially a BATTLE TINKER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Try it, it owns.

7. saint

manta style???wow..Never tried that before..but I tried manta style with Sven..it owns..LOL!

8. KingLiche

KingLiche

Hmm, never tried Sven with Manta Style. But Boush with Manta Style is very productive, and combined with Boots of Travel make you a pushing machine!

9. saint

errm..most heroes with manta style can be pushing machines my friend..but I really rather buy a dagon than a manta style..

10. xeratal

xeratal

OK... I've had enough arguing with some members. Didn't even bother reading what they said before GzP closed. I have no intention of knowing too, except I proved my point. Try getting tinker with guinsoo. It's extremely funny to see what you can do to him. Another damn lame thing you could do. Farm enough at the start, get a boots a travel and lots of mana. Teleport, heat seaking, rearm, heatseeking, teleport. You'll be surprised how slowly your enemies level up.

11. saint

xeratal..would your teleport cool down THAT fast?lol..because in 5.84c,its quite long..

12. xeratal

xeratal

That's what the rearm is for :D It will rearm your items as well. So you can keep teleporting :D That was also a bug in some 6.xx versions. Tinker + refresher + items he can't rearm.

13. saint

oh yeah!thanks..I am just ok ok in tinker..wow,see?we are working so well together..better than the old relationships..lol..right?

14. KingLiche

KingLiche

Hehe...I forgot if they changed this obscenely cheap thing, but try getting Helm of the Dominator for Boush! Dominate every single damn creep! But, I think in 6.27 they changed it to balance things better. Just imagine seeing an army of Satyr Hellcallers, Centaur Khans, and Polar Ursa Furbolg Warriors. I don't really like the Dagon build for Boush, unless I'm fighting high health strength heroes so I can repeatedly zap him. Guinsoo's is also fun because your mana regeneration is high enough for you to spam Heat Seeking Missile and Rearm.

15. sapphermine

sapphermine

My friend used tinker once and HELL IT was A big immortal son of a b****** . He got soul booster euls and guinsoo. AND the magestic MANTA STYLE combined with the re arm skill they will never figure out which of the three is the true since you rearm and duplicate each time a copy dies. lolz XD

16. saint

try BKB..he becomes a fcuking US Tanker..

17. xeratal

xeratal

If you play 5.84c helm of dominator is already extremely cheap. No limit as to how many you can dominate. You don't even have to be a tinker to raise an army :D. Many prefer MoM though, can be considered more imba and people with maphacks can't go around killing your creep :p

18. saint

MoM in version 6 sucks..jesus,no wonder no one ever uses MoM..

19. POKA

POKA

of course i use mom on enchantress try it with power treads and soul boster she owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.