1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.
Dismiss Notice
We are looking for coders to join our team. Send me a private message if you or your friends would like to join!

[AD] HabbzElite || 24/7 || R63 || VPS Hosted || Stable || No Lag ||

Discussion in 'Habbo Hotel Private Server Advertisement' started by iAubrey, Mar 11, 2012.

1. iAubrey

Habbz Elite started Today January 18, 2012 and I see in the Future that Habbz Elite can Grow Bigger And Bigger With Your Help

Why Habbz Elite?
    If you're after that retro feeling that only a r63 hotel can provide - choose Habbz Elite! We offer a fantastic, stable server that has a fantastic record of uptime. Our staff and events team will be there for you 24/7 - so if you're ready to read more continue reading!

What does Habbz Elite offer?

- The classic shockwave retro, the only decent one currently online!
    - Amazing staff and events team, with regular competitions to win free stuff.
    - Regular radio parties on our own radio network, EliteFM (H-Elite FM) Coming Soon!
    - We offer a Rare Value Site (Habbz Elite Values) Updating Link!

What are some things will should know about the Economy?

-You start with 500 coins and 20 pixel. (Should Keep The Economy Stable)
    -Automatic Credits : 75 coins & 15 pixels every 15 minutes
    -Weekly events from Staff

Problems We May Have?

-Disconnecting when you load client: This is no problem just reload and it should work straight away.

Hotel might not load: Use a different browser.(Chrome or IE)

*I Will Update With More As Soon As Possible*

Habbz Elite
    HabbElite Forum

*Going To Update Thread With More Info, Screenshots, & Links*
    Updates & News

I accidentally corrupted the database. All rooms, furniture, catalog pages, users, etc have all been lost.
  2. javier-russo

this is a amazing site