1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Best Hero in a 1v1 game

Discussion in 'Dota All-Stars' started by gamerzaddict132, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamerzaddict132

gamerzaddict132

im entering in my clan tourney for the shaman position, and in the tourny theres only 1v1..

i need to kno which hero will b the best pick in a 1v1 game and what items to get for him and what skillbuild to use!!

please reply ASAP

2. Lizh0up

Lizh0up

lol.... you should really learn this stuff BEFORE u try to get a shaman position.

3. simonho09

simonho09

depends on what hero ur opponent choose, but i think the best is vengeful spirit... get 1 ring or regen, powerthreads, mask of death then null talisman...
    bout ur skills up stun and stats thats all... with the null and stats bonus u can spam stun,,, which can make ur opponent suffer :p

4. DevoX

DevoX

Lich
    keep using frost nova
    and remember to buy Mekansm

5. simonho09

simonho09

swt... its a 1 on 1 game... arent lich ulti useless if without creep... 250 dmg at lvl 6? it is total useless.. although u can pressure him at the early game...

6. xXiCyHeaRtXx

xXiCyHeaRtXx

there is no real "best" hero for 1v1 as it depends on what hero your opponent is using.

7. symbolize

symbolize

techies lol. this is easy man. infact theres 2, shadow shaman and doom bringer, come on u guys should agree with me. there should be more

=)

8. xXiCyHeaRtXx

xXiCyHeaRtXx

techies would be raped by lion with a gem.
    SS by Phantom lancer
    doom by skeleton king

9. poco_loco

poco_loco

My head is filled with air o_O???

Pick Atropos (bane elemental)
    or
    Morphling

they're very easy to use, once you know how to use the hot keys for Bane

and another would be KotL
    Finish the game early with illuminate and Chakra

tip: if you are going to use him, make sure that your opponent has no AoE skills so that he can't farm out your liberated souls/try the alternate for stats

10. squall89

squall89

bane , enigma , qop and sf . those heros r best for 1v1....wif a little micro skills u can deny ur opp 3 lvl under u =]

11. saint

saint Retired Staff Member

Just play the heroes that you're familiar with. Do not depend on using a hero which we suggest, but at the same time, you're not at your best with the hero. List out around 10 heroes which you're best with and good at managing it and you'll be able to cope with it better with other heroes under certain circumstances.

Int heroes are mostly good during early game. But you'll have to make sure you did pressure the opponent till the opponent can't really be a late game hero at all. But do not ever take Liche as a 1 on 1, a good player can easily counter him in a 1 on 1 match, there's no way frost nova would be able to pressure the opponent for that long. Chain frost is even worst since bouncing wont work unless the enemy is with creeps, which I doubt would be easier to estimate than two heroes.

12. Pei 2

Pei 2

Spirit Breaker. A very good 1 v 1 hero. Very difficult to lose.

13. DareDevilz

DareDevilz

Dude, its a 1v1

solution?
    Lina Inverse

HOW?
    dagon+aghanim
    ulti den dagon

it hurts

14. gamerzaddict132

gamerzaddict132

hmm.. ty for all ur help, but i think that saint's comment is the most useful. I ran through all the heros several times and found the best ones for me, KotL is useful, but can EAISLY get pwned even early game by practially any strength hero.

DareDevilz, your suggestion for lina was not bad and i should pwn them in the beginnning, but later on they'll get smarter and get a BKB and a heart. Then i'm doomed.

Pei 2: good suggestion, but you dind't tell me anything on how to use him in a 1v1 game.

My best heros are
    anti-mage: hes good against any hero actually,

Centaur: very strong and almost impossible to kill with 2 hearts =P .. not to mention a great hero killer

Naga Siren: haha this hero is GREAT! sneak up behind them, NET, IMAGES, kill. For getting away just sing them the lullaby.

The other Naga: Amplify dmg with BoT and sprint and stomp are a deadly combo. u can eaisly get away by running as fast as hell and stomping when they get too close

Bone Fletcher: with this hero, i always get stigain, taht way, mana will be conserved and when they think they're gonna kil u, either death pact or WW. and its great item to use when sneaking behind them and attacking.

Panda: ONe of the most best heros at staying alive, he can also pwn very well. right when hes about to die, all he has to do is split and run run run!

Theres a few more, but i can't really think of any right now.

Try to list a few more like mine and i'll try them out =D

ty

15. Pei 2

Pei 2

Oops, sorry. Spiritbreaker. Try to be simple as possible.

Level up Haste ASAP.
    Level up Greater Bash during times you cannot learn Haste.
    Level up charge of darkness after Haste and Bash
    Level up Nether Strike at lv 6, 11, 16
    Then stats all the way

Items: hyperstone, threads, S & Y a must.

16. Lizh0up

Lizh0up

well depends on what he chose... if he choses an agi hero like mort or um sniper, just get bane or a good nuker, they will destory them all over, if they get int, and any int.. get antimage, or a tanker, if they get tanker, get necro, or get heros with images...

17. saint

Just a reminder, Bone Fletcher is a risky hero to use one on one. Int heroes can definitely own him early game. And with the harass that he'll get, being a late game hero would be very hard.

2ndly, if you're practically good with antimage, you can probably use him. Just get 1 RoH for him and he'll last. But if you're still finding things hard especially when you're playing with an Int hero early game, get two RoH and sell one of them later.

However, with Antimage, Int heroes still might be a problem. Heroes such as Rhasta, Lion and Slayer are mostly prone to getting lots of mana. So by the time you'll be able to burn out their mana, they are still left with mana to stun you. If in anyhow you're facing this problem during the game, resort to Guinsoo or Black King Bar first. Then aim for butterfly if you can.

18. chiuenyu

chiuenyu

Balanar, The Night Stalker.. His skills are very usefull at night =)
    But do not worry at afternoon / morning, you should not fear them.. but try not to touch the hero unless you positively think's that he will die if you fight him at the afternoon / morning.
    1st skill at night make him walk very slow
    2nd skill make him miss 40% and have another VERY VERY USEFULL EFFECT IN 1 on 1 * go discover your self *
    3rd skill walk very fast + whack very fast at night
    4th skill make Day Turn's Night!

Item Build : Power Threads , Cranium Basher x 2 , Aegis , Divine Rapier OR
    Power Threads, Sange And Yasha, Heart Of Tarrasque..

Of course , if you didn't manage to farm.. bad things gonna came up.. before you using this hero just make sure that you are average with DENY + LAST HIT skills

Good Luck.

19. saint

It's silences the particular hero that you cast on. Nothing big about it.

20. yogee

yogee

demon witch with dagon in the biginning can rape agi or int char when u start
    but Naix in my oppinion can be one of the best when it comes to 1v1. You dont need to worry about being ganked and farm.
    items.. i suggest
    boot of speed x1
    bracers x2
    sange yasha
    bashers x2
    hyper stone x1
    err rest is up to u;;
    But it all depends how you play. 1v1 deny is very important and mek is pointless.. chicken is needed;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.