1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.

Bot - ConquerAI

Discussion in 'Conquer Online Discussion' started by COAI - karebear, Jan 26, 2012.

1. COAI - karebear

COAI - karebear

Hello Conquer Online players. If you're currently looking for the best bot in the market, then this post is for you.

ConquerAI is the 2nd-generation COFarmer & JProxy. It IS NOT FREE, but offers the best services in the botting market. There are three subscriptions you may purchase:

Basic Features
    Aimbot (Fastblade, Scentsword, Twofoldblade, Whirlwind-kick, Radian Palm, Hercules, Viper Fang, Dragon Tail)
    Blue mouse bot(Blue mouse is gone now as TQ has removed it
    Spell Macro/Leveler (Useful for leveling skills like stigma, star of accuracy, guard, toxic fog)
    Meteor Spammer (Quickly spam meteor-upgrades on items in TwinCity for sockets)
    Auto-hunter (supports all classes!)
    Smart scatter bot
    Smart fatalstrike algorithm
    Auto-potter (mana/hitpoints)
    Mining bot (Read more)
    Account-creator utility
    Travel bot (cross map pathfinding)
    Easily travel from TC, to Market, to MetZone, etc... within 1 click / command!
    Includes traveling to FG3/FG4/FG5
    Ability to travel in between portals in Bird Islands
    Auto-follow kill
    Auto-repair (while hunting, or any other task!)
    Auto-deposit (with, and without Conquer VIP)
    Non-disconnecting speedhack & teleportation
    Guild war gate-hopping
    Disconnection-event features
    Forum support
    25 Clientless Accounts!
    NFarmer Bot (Upto level 70, Read More)

Elite Features
    All the features Basic offers
    45 Clientless Accounts!
    GM-Detector (See what GM's are logged into your sever at all times!)
    NFarmer Bot (Unlimited level, Read more)

Professional Features
    All the features Elite offers
    65 Clientless Accounts!
    Real-time support from the creators of ConquerAI!

The bot has also been completely remodeled and reprogrammed in a different language. ConquerAI now offers the ability for users to create their own plugins and scripts using full object-oriented programming. By using our application programming interface, players can, with our given AP and some knowledge, create a script or a plugin to do virtually any task on Conquer Online. ConquerAI is ideal for bot-developers as it provides them with an extensive API to use in bot-creation.

We have a large team of Moderators/Administrators who are willing to work for you. With a 24/7 chat system, you can guarantee you'll get the best of service.

And finally, who am I? I'm your happy-go-lucky member of the ConquerAI staff. :smile: If you have any questions, please post your questions below.

For more information, please visit:
    1 person likes this.
  2. GoldenEagles

If you're looking for a Conquer Online bot, check elsewhere.
  3. COAI - Chalkie

COAI - Chalkie

She was not looking for a bot she was advertising ConquerAI, she as well as I are part of the staff at ConquerAI.
    We are aware of the fasle postives that NOD32 Antivirus gives, we are working on resolving the issue.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Myke

Hey chalkie ^^,
    i'm a user and have a elite and a pro subscription and this is by far the best bot, i mean since you can have 65 clientless in game and you can still play with 0 lagg. i rate this bot 10/10 and would recomend anyone to use it