1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Question Can i play COMBAT ARMS?

Discussion in 'Combat Arms' started by Im a good boy, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im a good boy

Im a good boy

Really need some people's help here.

I'm from Malaysia (South East Asia [SEA] countries), if i downloaded the Combat Arms Client and can i play it in my country? Because i can't found any Combat Arms for SEA, it's only for NA/EU. (I'm downloading Combat Arms Nexon version, i think it's NA).

And by the way. I checked the requirement for playing Combat Arms. I met all the requirements (confirmed) except for the graphic cards. I'm currently using a (not considered as graphic card or what) called : S3TrayPlus Utility.

Well i can play some games like Counterstrike or Suddenattack. I'm wonder that the graphic adapter works on CombatArms?

Thanks for your reply!

2. ice_mint

ice_mint

Try it maybe it gonna work.

3. Im a good boy

Im a good boy

I appreciate your reply!

I'm downloading the client now. 25% done. :D
    Feel excited to play it! Hope it works fine duh..

4. maxx2341

maxx2341

I thought they made a Korean Version. I heard about ita couple of times and I saw it once.

5. u54222

u54222

Korean's are hardcore gamer, it's best to avoid them, unless you enjoy dying repeatedly. Give us your results "Im a good boy", and if it works. Please place this thread on solved.

(Go to thread tools located on your first post in this thread and click the "Mark as Solved")

1 person likes this.
  6. registrati

registrati

7. maxx2341

maxx2341

Yeah, I play against most of them and they are hard. They have like everything lol. They are awsome at games, like it's in their blood, make all our useful/unuseful stuff, and watch hentai when ever they want. They Rock!

8. Im a good boy

Im a good boy

I keep get the error.

Maybe my country IP (South EAST asia - Malaysia) got blocked by the Combat arm.
    Combat arm only alouds America country and Oceana to play? D: that was .. hmmph..

I trying to change my IP to US/AUS, but failed. Error Login to server..
    ... :(

9. muji8u

muji8u

hmm u could try to get this 1 program called umm..... tor or something like that, it changes ur ip for you computer and u could change it to usa or europe and play it. might be laggy tough. btw thats not ur graphics card, its a driver provided by microsoft because u havn't installed the drive for you graphics card, so windows did it for ya

10. gunzize1

gunzize1

yes you can play nexon doesnt care of laggers ... and if you have a graphic card that doesnt meet rwquirement i think the graphic will be a little more poor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.