1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Connection to server has been lost?

Discussion in 'Soldier Front Hacks Discussion' started by imakehacks, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imakehacks

imakehacks

[​IMG]Heres a pic of wat happens when i try to play it happens like the first 10 minutes i enter sf can any1 help me fix this? Btw the mind the black stuff i was draggin the connection to server window over the game thats y its black
    H/o having trouble gettin pics

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. hotshizle

hotshizle

Re: Connection To Server Has been Lost??soldier front

um check your modem if you d/c

try reinstalling

system restore

ever used wh? go on google type in download dlls and find d3d8.dll and download and replace the one in your system 32 with the one u downloaded do this if you EVER used wh

dont play sf -_-

3. dveyee

dveyee

Re: Connection With Server Has Been Lost.

Does this problem happen every time you try to connect or only once in a while?

If it happens once in a while, it could be that you internet connection gets lost due to location.

For Example:
    Code:
    If you are using wireless internet in a basement, and your modem is two floors above the computer.

Hope This Helped A Little,
    Dveyee

4. battleboy

battleboy

can someone help me with the korean test error. which is called, error log system? wat did i do wrong? when i play quest, and use god mode and lawnmower after like 2 quests the error comes someoen help me plz its annoyin now,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.