1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Differences Between GBWC and GBR

Discussion in 'Gunbound Revolution' started by ubberman, Dec 30, 2006.

1. ubberman

ubberman

if every1 posts here the other section will die and if ppl pay no attention to this section it'll just sit here

just my opinion

2. Aaron

Aaron Retired Staff Member

Actually, there are a few reasons why this section exists:
    • Gunbound World Champion has different features compared to Gunbound Revolution.
    • Since they are different games, you have different values, incompatible hacks, trainers and aimbots.

3. jr101

jr101

well. it really is diffrent because some bots on wc are patched and some bots for gb rev are not...like game registance 2.08...i cant use it for wc but i use it for gb rev..also stringschanged aimbot.. its not compatible with wc. yet works without bypass in gb rev

4. z5o3

z5o3

Im just curious.. but what are some of the key differences from WC and Revo? (never played revolution before)

5. aznxboi

aznxboi

all gunbound is the same key's just diff interface and the game. like " before u start the game "

and in gunbound world champion. people get banned for aimbotting roflrofl

^ i still don't understand how people get banned o_O

6. ubberman

ubberman

i guess,
    but theres tons different clients of maplestorys ur not gona make 7 different sections =/
    and hacking gb doesn't change much from client to client all offsets are the same , addresses only vary by a few hundred numbers in hex , and for trainers/aimbots since all public aimbots only read pixels they wont change from client to client and no one releases trainers anymore :p, the question of them getting patched is there, but since NA takes their updates directly from softnyx, once softnyx updates their version of gamegaurd ijji will do the same within a week

annnd the gb section is dead as it is lol most of the inteligent ppl dont play/post here anymore its just full of ppl begging for cheat engines, addresses and aimbots :D

once again just my opinion can be completly ignored i dont care :p

7. Aaron

Aaron Retired Staff Member

Well, Gunbound Revolution has a different encryption than WC but some of their values can be easily read and modified, which is why you see more hacks for that game than WC. Yes, the offsets are the same but the values assigned are different.

As for the aimbots, WC has done a good job in preventing pixel-based aimbots from being used but GBR hasn't done much about that so there's obviously a lot more aimbots available for GBR. Additionally, you can also use aimbots that are based on DirectDraw kernel hooks.

8. wrdaznchowmein

wrdaznchowmein

oops..nvm not double post

is gbna, gbrev or gbwc?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  9. dallaspa

dallaspa

GBRev=GBNA

10. rid_x93

rid_x93 Banned

i think GBNA iz more better dan GBWC

11. licktong

licktong

i wonder whr can i get a aimbot for wc,but wc gunbound is not realy a world gunbound game..some countries cant play..hahaha too bad..mybe they can help us more about hackng cus i heard more people downthere they hack alot

12. TucanSam2007

TucanSam2007

They have different rooms and main chats.

I like the GBR set up for main, but the GBWC game rooms were cooler.

13. LiL Gamer

LiL Gamer

I like both. I dont chat on the games much.

Tucan do you have AIM or MSN ?

14. seasoup1994

seasoup1994

Uhh...the reason why they made GBR is to spread players from the North America from the International Version(GBWC). Therefore, more people in the NA will notice this game and the game will experience less lag since it has less people. Though, the patches are different so you would need aimbots, hacks, etc. with a different bypass or type.

15. youngeaglexx

youngeaglexx

GbNA is made first from GBWC long time ago like 4 years ago i started playing GBWC but than all of a suddon USA and CANADa users had to move to ijji
    than ijji started fcking up with gunbound with all these errors and shit i want to play WC but i cant cause i live in USA sooooooo yaaa

16. DoctorBeefy

DoctorBeefy

Wow ty guys this was very helpful ^_^

17. snipa120

snipa120

Trufully i think we should have an option as to weather we want to play GBR or WC, its sometimes hard to find a game cause in server 5(GBNA) half the rooms are locked...

they should join them back together...

18. kramazof

kramazof

i prefer GBWC than GBNA cause there is more ppl

i like crowded games ^^

19. snipa120

snipa120

they should join to two allowing you to choose wether you want to play on rev servers or wc servers(rev people could play on wc channels, and wc people could play on rev channels) that way you could choose to deal with lag or not

only downfall is that there could be alot of lag when playing with other countries...

20. killer2500

killer2500

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! UR THE FIRST ONE THAT HELPED ME FIGURE OUT GBNA IS IJJI!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: