1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Dream of Mirror Online: Take a Crack at it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by speedslayer2, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedslayer2

speedslayer2

Hello! I know im pretty new to Gamerzplanet and I have a very low post count.. Bleh, With that aside....

I recently got involved in this new game called Domo (Dream of Mirror online) and was pondering on this question:

- If this game is fairly old and barely has any hacking protection ~ I wonder if theres ANY type of hacks out for it..

However.. As I searched a bajillion sites for any type of hacks/bots for this game.. I just had to try this site (As this is one of the best cheating sites).. There was almost nothing on Domo though =/ .. I have a purposal...

Does anybody want to take a whack at this game? It's fairly old (about a year or two) and has barely any secruity set up.. I think this would be the perfect game to try hacks out.. There's no hacks so far for this game and there's no bots! I was shocked myself as this is a pretty popular game..

Some Information:

- Game Name: Domo (Dream of Mirror Online)
    - Makers: Aeria Games
    - "Premium Currency": AP (Aeria Points)
    - Hack Protection: Hack Shield?
    - Link: Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) - Free Social Anime MMORPG at Aeria Games
    - Other: I'm not too experienced with WPE and such so that's why I would need assistance and help from others to try to crack this game open.. I have however tried using Cheat Engine's speedhack feature.. It sort've worked.. I would walk fast - for about 30 seconds then teleport back.. However, I found a solution to the teleporting back! If you speed hack right into a new map (so you get a loading screen) it allows you to go through.. [could be exploitable]

* On a side note I was wondering if Gamerzplanet could make a(n) AeriaGames section? AeriaGames is a gaming portal like Ijji and such.. They have MULITPLE games.. Very popular ones at that.. A whole Aeria Games section would help alot!

AeriaGames Website: Aeria Games - Join the Fastest Growing Free-to-Play Gaming Community

===== I'm not begging for hacks. I am just suggesting a game to try things out on.. =====

2. Demontribe13

Demontribe13

The graphics are too crappy for me.

3. Indrik88

Indrik88

yea sorry im normaly not one to judge by looks but all the "cartoonish" games ive played have let me down.

4. Padondong

Padondong

its one of those type of non-hackable games.....like Tales of Pirates online or w/e the point the the whole game is server-sided, so whatever u change, only u will see, but it wont be true

5. kingjimbo

kingjimbo

hard to make a hack for it since its server sided

6. IFDWWY

IFDWWY

Why does it have to be a hack, why not a bot. I would prefer a bot vs hack anyways.

7. fishssj

fishssj

Who have hacks for domo? I must have hacks!!!!!!!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.