1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Fast leveling up in Rose 120+ to 150+, no hacks needed

Discussion in 'ROSE Online Discussion' started by cled2, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cled2

cled2

There has been an issue where mobs in Rose Evo could not support fast leveling for level range 120-150. and so i spent most of my days being stocked with my Raider lv.122 for a long time... i enjoyed playing the other character, my cleric of course... and abandoned my Knight because hes so damn weak with that silly hammer and my Artisan that cant craft anything but potions because there is no skill reset up till now...

But luckilly just last wik i have found the best way to level up my Raider... i managed to have him step to level 135 in an instant...

I dont know if it maybe called a "Boosting" or a mere "In Game Exploit" hehehe

the process?? HERES how...

1. You need a cleric to buff you up...
    2. Both of you should be a clanmaster of a "not so amazing clan" hehe
    3. You need to wager 10M zullie each

now after you've fulfilled the above requirements... hurry up and enter the Clan War and participate in the dragon hunt costing a wager of 10M zulie. after defeating the dragon... an instant experience points of around 3.4M, roughly 40% of your XP requirement if you are lv. 120+...

the consequence is you lose 2M zulie from the 20M wager. but on the bright side you've earned a huge amount of XP in fairly no time at all including some crafting materials...

now kiss me later...

2. TaGmAnAdvance

TaGmAnAdvance

Nice timing, Its impoosible to test NOW. No one has any zulie, and certainly not willing to WASTE 2mill. I suspect this to be just a flame (because he only has one post), so welcome to GzP....Oh well, can sumone test this anyway?

3. Lazypenguin

Lazypenguin

he's talking about Narose

4. maxz2508

maxz2508

awesum i will try this....once i get 2 lvl 120+ and clan master status with 10 mill zulie to spear >_>

5. apau

apau

Im gonna check it..... hope it works.

6. cled2

cled2

im playing Prose... and im new here...

thanks for the welcome...

7. kulampog102

kulampog102

this method really works! but u need to have millions and billions of zulie to make this possible. well, if u have the so called "zulie hack" then leveling inside the clan war will be easy and fast :)

8. dlorbes

dlorbes

i try it, with other friend cm, but it dont work. it says that w8 for other cm to apply int the war but both of us finished to apply and nothing work!!!!

9. dlorbes

dlorbes

what is zulie hack plzzz????

10. cled2

cled2

both CM should enter with the wager of 10M... the other wagers wont do the trick because it gives you very little xp... maybe you didn't have the same wager thats why!

11. Darkhector567

Darkhector567

If this works then it might be worth the 20 million Zully. 40% EXP must be so much at level 120+... my highest level was 72 and 40% took my whole day.

12. DrkAgnt

DrkAgnt

Would be very nice if this works, only problem is...i dont play narose anymore XD

13. JoeUser

JoeUser

You're better off. I must be a masochist, because I keep playing, evo anyway. Well, a lot LESS than I used to, but can't find a game I either haven't played already (and want to restart, blah!), and so many new ones still yet to be released, and some other games that are out, are well... never mind..

I'm still trying to keep the faith that someone here, anywhere, can find a new xploit for evo. Everyone's turned to hacking on private servers, but with the usually increased drops and exp, I don't see much reason to cheat there. I was so close to getting this certain xxxxx to work, but GG foiled it again. Never had any luck bypassing GG. Tried so many methods.

I spend a few hours chasing "retarted" links last night just to find ONE private server to play on, with increased exp and drops. Couldn't find one that was up and really had the rates "those" other sites advertised.
    If anyone knows one, PLEASE PM me. I'd start over again, if most of the repetition and grinding was gone.

I guess there aren't too many zulie sellers on private servers ;).

Main reason I hate evo - kill a 120-130 monster, and what do you get most of the time? Yep, "cooked meat", or around 11xx-12xx zulie. Better kill a several thousand monsters, cause you're gonna need that cash to buy anything even remotely decent, eq, etc.

I'd love to take over the helm at evo. I'd make the game fun again. I have a 117 cleric now, and I just can't find any reason to keep leveling. What's the point?

Rambling.. warning +?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.