1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Fastest/Best Hero Killer?

Discussion in 'Dota All-Stars' started by ajenka, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajenka

ajenka

IMO I really found a liking for Ursa the Warrior in well-coordinated team games, he has the potential to become really powerful when he learns enrage. I'm not kidding I solo killed Roshan at level 20 with 1 return to heal station. But when my friends were fighting an opponents hero I would sneak up Stun em and then use bloodlust and enrage and I would eliminate 1k health in about a second and finish them off with my enraged attack while they're still stunned. However since I'm left weak my team mates cover me tracks for me so I can recoup. I find that i've become the main "hero-eliminator" in our games and can kill one hero/tower every and then return to the fountain. It's rather efficient in late game when they take 3 minutes to respawn and I have teleport from Boots but I was wondering if anyone else serves this purpose better.

2. drogba

drogba

DOOM bringer (lucifer) might also be a good choice

its ultimate is deadly

3. rave122

rave122

i'd go with balanar(night stalker)...use void and fear(on night time)......plus with good attack...thats KILLER!!!...literally

4. Scorpion

Scorpion Retired Staff Member

night stalker stalks ballz...lucifer is a good hero killer but id say the guy who made this post talked about the best hero killer. Ursa stacks dmg and with high hp it cant be stopped. I remember i went afk to eat i was 6 lvls behind when i came back i 1on1ed the best guy in their team and killed him...i had alot of attack speed not alot of heath...dmg stacking is secsky

as for my oppinion id say rhasta...his horny accent just rocks any hero :D

5. KingLiche

KingLiche

Pudge. Only drawback is the lack of mana early game, so when you kill someone you'll most likely have to go back to fountain to heal mana/hp.

6. saint

saint Retired Staff Member

lack of mana?jesus..lack of hp is what I would say KingLiche.However,best hero killer,to be exact,killing more than one hero,good in pushing,I would say Medusa..with BkB and Burize on the run,she is already invincible..added up with butterfly,soul booster and MkB,she will own in less than a second..but that is of course you are good at her and good in farming..

7. grandkill

grandkill

i tried naga siren. her criticals are amazing. coupled with mirror images that also do criticals, she can own fast.

i'd also like to recommend drow ranger.

8. Lumiere

Lumiere Retired Staff Member

it just depends on how well u can play the hero ;)

9. Gun_Slinger

Gun_Slinger

la just what u said ursa is a killing machine on how u good play on that hero...maybe item with crit+bash is best for ursa..

10. mrlunwashere

mrlunwashere

narubian assasin is very strong... when wif dagon..
    try it man
    it owns!

11. Scorpion

Scorpion Retired Staff Member

rhasta...uls scepter and boots of travel...also get the item that increases his ultimate....he cant be stopped. Pudge is also an amazing hero killer, a little late game but he is extremely fun to use.

hmmm the ultimate...the hero's are all farely balanced...magina is a good hero killer even the scilencer if used properly is amazing, khan (axe) is also good. I can name about half the dota hero's are good hero killers so there really is no ultimate.

12. mon2x2

mon2x2

well for me i'd say Lina

Laguna Blade w/ Scepter that makes a whopping 1150 damage on an enemy and of course w/ team mates and her other skills who wouldn't say that the female species are far deadlier than the male....

13. 121493

121493 Banned

i suggest moon rider. because the ultimate can like kick ass!! cheap too lol!
    anyway doesnt matter. depends wats enemy using.

14. ajenka

ajenka

I still find Ursa is the best hero killer he can move in and do tons of damage in one second using enrage and haste which can kill most heroes in 1-2 seconds if they live past the first 5 hits then it may take longer from then on. I really just want to know who can solo kill a hero the fastest like in a surgical strike.

15. Sonata

Sonata

lol techie!! go suiciding heroes lol works perfectly on agi and int based heros not to good with str.
    get a dagon shock use it on them 400hp then go suicide kaboom!! hero dead =D pwned in less then 5sec XD

16. Stormrider

Stormrider

The best hero killer, at least if you play it in the right way, is Viper.
    It is also one of the characters who can wait until an opponent has low hp,lets say about 50%.
    Then attack him with its ultimate. You can already leave to another position on the map and wait until your victim goes down.
    I made that experience as I also became one!
    Be sure, it really works fine!

17. nycz1990

nycz1990

yeah nerubian can kill zeus in 3 steps

18. LuvHack

LuvHack

i say...all heroes are good killers..all depends on how u use it and what items build u are using..

19. Misti4k0

Misti4k0

ursa does not have stun!he have slow..Now ontopic :)For fasters and best hero killing i choose bloodseeker :)Extremely imbalanced hero.Power threads+3x band+butter fly makes him with 350+ dmg(when cast your 1st skill on yourself).Thrist gives you the enought move speed to chase to opponent.You do not need to get back to fontaine since you kill 5 creeps and you are at full life again.My strategy with him is:Cast rupture , Cast my 1st skill on myself and go to fight with the ruptured char,now he have 2 choices(run and die or stay and die :))I can upload some mine bloodseeker replays if someone requests:p

20. azuire

azuire

well i would say anti-mage.. cuz near the middle of the game (when hes lvl 11+ and has decent items) thats when he starts to own.. especially when late game he has two bashers and a butterfly.. its basically perma stun and ult for the kill. He can even own ursa as long as ursa doesnt notice anti-mage sneaking up on him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.