1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

GamerzPlanet for Android Apps?!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by ariani, May 5, 2015.

1. ariani

ariani

hey guys, i just looked for a hack for an app but i landed on survey needed hacks and exe shit by unknowen pages.. can u guys help me to find gamerzplanet android app version? :D

2. Skyline_GTR

Skyline_GTR GzP Admin Staff Member Admin

We don't have that at this moment. where is that page you just mention?

3. hesham8

hesham8 Retired Staff Member

Are you talking about a toolkit to break into / tamper with Android applications? They're readily available but they're quite technical; you can get through most with a pen-testing toolkit. I boot into Kali Linux to perform pen-testing of my own applications and services. From my point of view it helps me identify areas where I may have neglected some security features. From a hacker's, it helps identify areas where you can spoof some data being sent to the server.

If you're talking about a cheat specific to a game, I don't think that's something that would be able to make it to the Play Store these days (Google has now started moderation of app submissions). Of course, you could always side-load a program that would be modifying the operations of another, but on mobile that's some (relatively) deep magic. I'm more familiar with iOS development than Android, but generally speaking each of these applications runs in their own sandbox. The sandbox has a few communication ports with the OS. Any program that alters the operation of another would have to be in the same sandbox or would have to make direct changes to the operations of the OS. A fun project in its own right, but it would be a tremendous effort on the developer's part.

Just my $0.02 as a Mobile/Web developer.

4. Saske123890

Saske123890 BLue

That would be pretty cool not gonna lie