1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement GamerzPlanet Underground Team!

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by ARH., Oct 25, 2015.

1. ARH.

ARH. ✮ Moderator | Developer of ARH Modz ✮ Staff Member GzP Underground

Hello members of GamerzPlanet Forum!

I am here to announced that applications for the Underground are now open!
    As many of you (older members) know, "XTZGZoReX" was the original leader of the group, unfortunately XTZGZoReX has now retired.

Although I may have not gotten to meet all of the current members of the Underground Team, I would like to do so!
    So if you are part of the underground team, feel free to post in the section an introduction about yourself!

For those that are not part of the Underground Team, and want to be part of it feel free to go to your Settings, and find permission groups. There you will find the application for the Underground Team!

The objective of the Underground Team is to have a strong underground community of strong coders that can release explicit content without worrying about it leaking to the general population.

When applying for the Underground Team please make sure to answer these following questions:

1. What is your strongest coding language?

2. What is on tool you have made/released that you feel is your strongest release.

3. Why should you be let part of the Underground team?

4. Anything else you want me to know about you.

I hope to see a lot of applications for the Underground!

If you have any doubts of your chances of getting in, just apply anyways! You have nothing to lose!