1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Ghost mouse safe?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by fire fist8, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire fist8

fire fist8

I was just wondering does ghost mouse have a virus? I have searched and found a download at softpicks or something like that. I did the virus scan and it said there was a virus in it, was it just that one websites download or are all ghost mouse programs infected, or is there some newer better program better than ghost mouse? Sorry for so many questions, I just dont want to get a virus. :pray2:

2. anubis

anubis

i've used it and i dont have a virus. the scanner is probably saying its a virus since the program controls mouse movement. however, i could be wrong.

3. NrXg117

NrXg117

Its probably saying it a "keylogger virus", because some programs identify anything that monitors or has anything to do with keystrokes or mouse movements is considered a keylogger or possibly a virus.

The only other reason it could actualy be a virus if you fell for like a phishing site or whatever they are called and downloaded the wrong one? But a site like that wont host a virus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.