1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Gunz MRS Decompiler

Discussion in 'Gunz Hacks/Bots Downloads' started by pablo_jre, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablo_jre

pablo_jre

Well as you are all aware of this program, not everyone is aware who it is created by. Well it was made by me, the credits are located in the properties of the program and not in the visual aspect.

[​IMG]

The reason I am posting this is to ensure I get full credits for this. Some moron already tried to steal credits for this program on MafiaCoders (little prick he was). And I am explaining this program FOR THE LAST TIME for all the little nubs.

Code:
    Tutorial

Here are the tutorials on how to decompile and recompile .mrs files.

Before you start, all of these files have to be in the same folder/directory:
    -MRS Decomiler.exe
    -mrs.exe
    -zlib.exe
    -You also need to have the .mrs you are decompiling in the same folder as these listed above (example: system.mrs)

.::Decomile A .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRS Decomiler.exe'
    2. Make sure the .mrs file your decompiling is in the same directory as the program
    3. Type the file name into the top text box under "Decompile/Unpack", do not include the .mrs suffix
    4. Press the "Decompile" button
    5. Thats it, when the windows command prompt exits automatically, you know it has completed decompiling
    A folder will be created in the program directory with the decompiled files in it

.::Compile A .MRS File::.

1. Run 'MRS Decomiler.exe'
    2. Put all the files you want to compile in a folder, this folder should be in the same directory as the program
    3. Typr the folder name in the bottom text box under "Compile/Pack", do not include the .mrs suffix
    4. Press the "Compile" button
    5. Thats it, when the windows command prompt exits automatically, you know it has completed compiling
    A .MRS file will be created with the name of the folder in the program directory with the compiled files in it

Cheers!
    The reason this is my first post because I haven't used GamerZPlanet since it originally forced to remove it's download section by the government (or whoever it was) back around a year or two ago.

Also, don't flame and bitch that this is posted practically everywhere. You would post it too if you didn't get proper credits.

Thanks & Cheers!

2. RainbowPup

RainbowPup

this has been released please do not release or post something that has already been posted thank you

3. pablo_jre

pablo_jre

ROFL ROFL ROFL, I knew someone would say this...

HEY BUDDY, HELPS IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THE WHOLE POST, GO WRITE THAT DOWN IN YOUR NOTEBOOK!!!

4. RainbowPup

RainbowPup

ya how do we know you really made it n not just saying that so you can get credits n thanks
    so until you prove this is your hack n you originally created it i will not thank you

cuz you are a lurker with 2 post very unbelivable

5. x1nixmzeng

x1nixmzeng GzP Underground GzP Underground

I don't know why you bother. All this every did was call the real decompiler with the correct command-line arguements with your name on it or not.

As this has been posted many times previously, this thread will also be closed. You've gained nothing.

6. pablo_jre

pablo_jre

if you read the post you would have noticed that I said that the credits (containing my signature) are in the program properties...meaning you gotta right-click on the MRS Decompiler.exe, go to the 'Version' tab, and look under 'Company' and you will notice it says 'By: pablo_jre'

I'm begining to wonder if any of you nubs know how to read, now I remember why I left GamerzPlanet...too many noobs

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  7. RainbowPup

RainbowPup

8. VirusZer0

VirusZer0

he really did make this. he was the first to make a .mrs decompiler. witout this i would never have been able to make my mrs. i still use the CMD one, & lik tat 1 better. ty =]

9. x1nixmzeng

This entire thread is trivial and pointless.

@pablo_jre: You are contradicting yourself when you ask people to give you credit, and you have no right to insult other members when you ask them to follow instructions to find your credited alias.

A direct quote from your RAR comment:

"I don't know who made the mrs.exe and zlib.dll, big thanks and shouts to whoever did make them!"

Well, follow this instruction:
    1. Start mrs.exe from the commandline and read the credits
    You will see this very obvious message you can read credits from:

".mrs file packer/unpacker v0.1 (c) by wad, 2005"

The moral is, you can't expect people to credit you, if you can't credit others.

Later addition
    I think I've missed the point of this thread.. I know he made it, I'm just trying to say that you should give credit when you can.

@gookish (below) - he didn't write the decompiler, he wrote the program to open the decompiler..
    Also, I was faster ;)

10. gookish

gookish

Rainbow and x1, this guy is the creator behind the ONLY .mrs decompiler being circulated on this site, show some respect. I believe he has all the right to assert himself and claim proper title as the creator, although, making a thread in the downloads section isn't the best way to do it. But pablo, <3.

@x1nixmzeng (above) - Well I just don't want him to walk away from this thinking that the people from GzP are a bunch of jerkholes ^_^

11. pablo_jre

pablo_jre

TOO LATE...lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for support anyway!

and still for you flamers:flame:, I ALREADY SAID I DIDN'T MAKE THE mrs.exe AND THE zlib.dll I SPECIFICALLY SAID I ONLY MADE THE 'MRS Decompiler.exe' SO OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES

btw: heres your ****ing proof! also check any 'MRS Decompiler.exe' found on the internet and it will say this, just so you know I didn't edit this specific executable file
    [​IMG]

Thank-You, I think I'm gunna go have a beer

Cheers!

P.S. If I get banned, whoopty-freakin'-doo, I just get new IP or don't even bother comming back here

12. x1nixmzeng

If you want respect from anyone, you have to earn it.

I took the time to read your posts, read mine. Then re-read what you just posted and PM me how you think I was flaming you. Otherwise you would be spamming this forum, and be liable for an infraction.

Edit.
    Your screenshot proves nothing. Resource Hacker

13. Lalalakid

Lalalakid Retired Staff Member

Regardless of whether or not he did or didn't make the program, this thread has gotten out of control. Pablo if you wish to make a dispute or solve the problem, feel free to pm me.
    For now,
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.