1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

GunZ (offline Play+Full Download)

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by LiMiT, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiMiT

LiMiT

ok ill start with the full donwload! i know this threa d was posted b4 but now its old and ppl want the game but dunno where to get the FULL version because the sevrer is down and they can only download the client..not the rest of the files, so ill revive that and add alot of exxtra inof |:)

-----------
    DOWNLOAD
    -----------
    Follow These Links To Get 6 .RAR Files, Each Containing A Little Part Of The Full International Edition (english) of GunZ!

http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820634743d7a68b54d4d
    http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820733743d7aa69683c9
    http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820738243d7aa960faa8
    http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820887243d7b06878bfc
    http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820887443d7b06a38f6c
    http://www.datenhoster.de/get~113820973343d7b3c5e7d7b

You Can Only Download 2 Of Them At The Same Time!!
    (ok so yuou dont get lost open all 6 links at same time and when your donwloaidng SAVE them to your desktop, then close the window, do this to 2 at a time, then once all of them are in the same place (mine were all in m,y desktop) just open one and it will have all the contents of them all in! just highlight them all and put them in your gunz folder...easy! so theres the answer to all the ppl who had trouble's problems lol! enjoy!

Just remember!!!!!! do NOT Click YES TO ALL when the replacement window opens (plz download the cleint from gunzonline.com firts PLZ trust me you may get an error if you dont! heres the link: http://www.gunzonline.com/downloads/GunzInternational_20060206.exe !!!! plz use it b4 adding the files from the 6 .RAR files! now once you open the first one and put them all into the GunZ directory, DO NOT click YES TO ALL when it asks to replace, look at the file sizes, most of them are the same, if the existing file is the same size tas the one replacing it with, then click yes, if not click no!!!!!!! theres atleats ON the the replacement is a smaller size! THIS IS WHY SOME OF YOU HAD TO RETSART THEN WHEN YOU RAN AGEN IT OPENED WITH THE TORRENTING FILES BIT!!

If WinRAR Gives ANY Problems What So Ever...Get IZArc Here (link agen http://www.snapfiles.com/php/download.php?id=106156&a=7118007&tag=3188836&loc=1)!

IZArc Will Only Give One Error (just Click Close, It Means Nothing!)
    The Files Will Still Get Extracted!

--------
    --------
    The If you want to play Offline, Download Any Runnable, And put it in you GunZ folder, default is here: "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\!

now, go to that folder and drag your runnable to the desktop with the right mouse button and when you let go click the Create Short Cut option (in the menu that coms up) then right click the short cut and click proporties, in the
    Target bit it will say: "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\(name of your runnable).exe", just add /game_"mansion.mrs" (or any map file instead of the mansion bit!)

so in the end if i wanted to play offline with town it would be:
    "C:\Program Files\MAIET\Gunz\Gunz.exe"/game_"town.mrs"

now just click apply and double click the shourtcut!!

(a way to try prefect your tricks and make new ones when the server is down, i know how it feals, lol me and my frend Leo must now! we got addicted to the game in 5 mins! 1 days b4 the server was donw, we did an all nighter playing it! and the next day we did the same but after like 22-5 hours the server shuit down :p!!!!!!!)
    and i wanted to play ever since (in mansion! not exactly tried all the maps yet but thats my first and my best so far!)

ill try and get mEr to donwload and make mods so you can make you own servers and play when the main on is down lol! theres no point though!!!

In-Game my name is Fire-Sign (sometimes i login as LiMiT-27)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  2. Withhold2

Withhold2

Ok . I know i shouldnt be saying this myself but .... Can we trust you? With only 3 posts. Infact Ill scan myself.

These are very big files so it might take some time

Last edited: Feb 9, 2006
  3. blazingshadow

blazingshadow

i tried it and it doesnt work but it would be good if it worked :] maybe the destination isn't right...

4. Dynamerek

Dynamerek

... Save the time and download a runnable and play rite away

5. WorshipMe

WorshipMe Retired Staff Member

This is the same thing that Someguy1237 posted.

6. Dynamerek

Dynamerek

everyone should already know this. and if your from mpgh dont copy and paste or whatever

7. LiMiT

LiMiT

i knmow its same thing, but ppl made other posts saying they were struggling, and they really wanted to play it with the server down aswell...and cause it was down they couldnt download it...and yes it is the same thing as someguy! and you can trust me even though ive only got 3 posts but i dont rig files! trust me this was for the better of every noob who just either wants to play with the server being down, or wants to play by them selves learning tricks and stuff in their fav map..

8. ultima40

ultima40

y cant i press yes to all or no to all
    wuts the point of the 6 parts if they mostly the same y dont u just put the file thats different in each and put that as the dl

9. Dynamerek

Dynamerek

why do ppl just copy and paste stuff from other sites and take credits :eek:0 lol. no need for this anymore. GunZ is up.

10. Jackolope

Jackolope

11. Kenshinn007

Kenshinn007

zzzz this thread is old and had been posted in other forums....btw your tutorials of playing offline isn't work for me...useless thread

12. Irumo

Irumo Banned

yes it is. there are already 2000+ people playing on servers, patch your gunz

13. nhed57

nhed57

is there an offline server? i mean LAN Server which you can battle your friends even the International Server (WAN) is down? Coz this /game <name of the map> is just you alone...

14. User Namem

User Namem

When i try to click apply it just says it cant apply it because it says the file thing cant be found any idea?

15. Teh_Azuker

Teh_Azuker

Well is this the new updated? it dosent make a diff if u just copied and pasted from the other ones from b4 >,<

16. LiMiT

LiMiT

no thats for playing GunZ when its being updated or cheating, im saying when they're gonna take down servers so you cant see them in the list so they can patch up hotkeys and some other stuff and update the game so we have to start using num lock d-pad keys that only work with num lock on or re asign the hotkeys and make a totally better bypasser so you can use em - im talking bout playing GunZ with just yourself (or you can make ur own server and assign it to your IP then build it onto the debug server then give out the server IP so every1 can log onto that too - but this is to just play by yourself practicing trick or just running around the mansion like a crazy loonatic or pretending ur actually good at parkjour and making runs and recording them lol. its just so you dont get rusty on yourself.

baisically do thiss:

make a shortcut of your RUNNABLE then rght click the shortcut and click PROPERTIES, then in the SHORTCUT tab where it says TARGET, in the field next to it right at the end of all the text, eg:"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Games\GunZ\GunzRunnable[02-05-06].exe" (its where i have my GunZ files) right at the end after that speecxh mark click there and press SPACE /game <MapName (including .mrs) > !

simple!
    so iof i wanted to run around the mansion like a crazy..er..me, i'd make the target of the shortcut say:

"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Games\GunZ\GunzRunnable[02-05-06].exe" /game mansion.mrs

see its easy.

and yes its got what Someguy wrote in - ive sed that in the post, i re posted his post but with like 7 extra pra graphs and much more understandable instructions and help with the actual manual game download (if you download the game manually you need to run the launcher (it'll update dead quick then get stuck on say 37% or anywhere near) just get a runnable and it'll be fine after that.)

now time to go see how fast i can scale around the WHOLE mansion with out touching the floor! its dead fun!! you start from on top of the staue.

17. coldfx

coldfx

lImIt you can do that with an old runnable. It's lower memory consumption so it downloads faster. *sigh* When noobs fly, they'll blow themselves up with rockets within seconds

18. kaka#

kaka#

where to get a good gun lock??!!??!!??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.