1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hacks' started by erdalpl0x, Dec 7, 2011.

1. erdalpl0x

here only chams for Aircraft(Choppers and etc) and for Ground Weapons(Claymores, Betty, knife, sentry and etc)
    and also now here player chams

I'm not logging all textures because not have so much time, but here it will works without bugs i think also i will add some features soon.

VAC3: Undetected(first release, no ban, also in mw2 and cod7 never detected) but also as always use at your own risk.
    Game Version: Any
    Featuresin beta right now)
    Player Chams(Team 1, Team 2 or both)
    No Effects(Rain and etc) - Not tested atm
    Air Chams
    Ground Chams
    More to come..

How to use:
    Start game, minimize it.
    Start Injector, inject hack in to game, back to game.
    Press f3 for menu.

Baunti(for some textures)

If you want buy? Add Me
    Msn: Erdal_0492@hotmail.nl
    PAYPAL: Erdal_@hotmail.nl

For 20$ USD Pm me if you got intrested, and if you got already bought Pm me,
    And i Send you The file,

See soon
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011