1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Request Help How to make FlashGame Slow

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by wattahack04, Apr 14, 2012.

1. wattahack04

wattahack04

mga master .. pa help naman anu software o script ba un paano pabagalin ang flashgame... like for example in tetris pag maxado na cyang mabilis gusto ko sana pabagalin.na try ko CE 6.1 no effect kasi sa flashgame adobe v11... badly needed po.. thnx in advance

2. xzs

xzs Moderator / .net Coder Staff Member

English please.

3. shaheenster

shaheenster Retired Staff Member

I used google translate to see what he meant, so....

Use the program Enounce MySpeed
    I actually used that program to slow down tetris once and it worked like a charm!

Gamitin ang programa Enounce MySpeed
    Talagang ginamit ko na program na nagpapabagal tetris sa sandaling at nagtrabaho ito tulad ng isang halinahin!

4. xzs

xzs Moderator / .net Coder Staff Member

So my guess is the last line he meant, it doesn't work on the flash game he wanted and wants to know how to do so ?

5. ishJJx3

ishJJx3

There's numerous software available for adjusting your computer's functioning time, and potentially underclocking your computer.
    Most of them are not free, but I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for with a bit of searching.

.SWF files themselves are set to function at a certain framerate from their original .FLA.
    One technique you could use is converting the .SWF into an FLA using some software. A popular one is Sothink, but it isn't free.
    Open the .FLA in Adobe Flash and reduce the framerate, then recompile the .SWF.
    This will slow down all animations. If the game's hero movements are based on values in the ActionScript coding, you'll have to modify those values through the .as files, then recompile.
    You need to have some reasonable knowledge of ActionScript to go that far though. Otherwise you'll be wasting your time.

Hope this helped you in some way.