1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

How did u discover GZP?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Sonata, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Sonata

Sonata

Well here u can tell ur stories on how u discovered GZP.
    Heres my story
    Back in the days where it was old gzp i was looking for gunz hacks (during opening beta) until i came i across dis site. ive learned lots of stuff and i got the hack to work. Then ive decided to look around gzp more and discovered other stuff dat caught my attention n yea dats how i found dis site. Now a days im just hanging around the anime section or reading stuff off the chit chat section also checking tech support for anything interesting.
    Hopefully there isnt another thread like dis, if there is u can close it:Banane42:
    Now its ur turn to tell ur story:woot:

2 people like this.
  2. UchihaItachi

UchihaItachi Retired Staff Member

Here is my story
    When i was taking swimming lessons for Bronze medallion (to become a life gaurd) I was really into Gunz back then(last year) A classmate that also played gunz and told me to come here for hacks. In the end i never dled the hacks...i stayed inactive for a while. Making 100 posts before everything got wiped. New gzp is where i started standing out from the crowd.

Well that was my story

1 person likes this.
  3. Orik

Orik Retired Staff Member

I got bored and I used google. Thats my story.

1 person likes this.
  4. i__eat__poop

i__eat__poop

totaly the same here.
    i was searching for gunz h4x(i was a noob) registered downloaded and never looked at it again.
    but some later i discovered mutch of thing over this side 'n stuff.
    since then its my homepage.:Banane27: :Banane27: :Banane27:

5. Assinator

Assinator

i rly can't remember...i think it was just a random google search, but hey like i care. i only care about the fact that i'm on GzP now :D

1 person likes this.
  6. deStampedo

deStampedo Retired Staff Member

Hmm.. let me try to remember my story, it's been a while.

It all started a few years ago, when GunBound had just been released, I was searching for GB hacks and ended up here. After Franck^ stopped releasing his money hacks to us, I moved onto MapleStory. I became good 'friends' with the moderator of the MapleStory section and after releasing a few weak hacks of my own, he let me into the NLZ(No Leecher Zone). Inside the NLZ, I made friends with a lot of the old experienced GzP members,a few are still around today even. But I was then kicked out of the NLZ, I forget the reason, probably cause I hadn't done anything in weeks for the group. But noticing that I could still get into the restricted section of the forum, I informed the moderator.
    That was how I was banned from GzP. The moderator(Hola) had me banned, which didnt make Uncle Vash happy. So I started stalking Yarou, Hola, and Skyline; trying to get my ass back on the site. After making about 6 accounts on here and 4 AIM screen names, Yarou IP banned me and I was lost for over a year.
    Not too long ago, I was rummaging though the gamespot forums, helping people with computer problems and what not. When I came across an old friend from Gzp(EchoTrancer), who happened to have a link to GzP in his signature on the GS forums. I followed the link and to my surprise, I wasn't banned from the site anymore. It seems that after the forum's wiping, they had forgot to reban me. So I started my new life here... which has consisted of getting drunk one night and waking up the next morning a moderator(somehow I convinced people I was a good representative while I was wasted), starting up the factions, and being in an attempt to capture GzP from the clutches of Skyline and Mr_E.

Now, I'm just the old drunk guy on GzP... And I'm very happy with my current position.

2 people like this.
  7. -excel-

-excel-

My cousin introduced me into the site. And my orginal username was "YouR MoMMA", the one with the butters avater. GZP updated it's server or something? So we had to make new accounts I think, I can't really renmber. So I haven't been on in a while.

8. PoSiTiOn

PoSiTiOn

2 years ago, searched google "gunbound hacks" found it then bam.

9. Wacko0500

Wacko0500

Vash you forgot to mension me, i tryed to get you unbanned, but obviously it didn't work, ended up just pissing yarou off. Anyway back in the day november 11th 2004 to be exact, i was looking for GB hacks and walla i came to gzp and got serveal keyloggers rofl, after that i bought a GB aimbot on ebay and came back to gzp and tryed to sell it, i sold serveral and then TK closed my thread, i got warned a couple of times for double posting and grave digging so i left. After serveal months i was looking for more GB hacks and came back across gzp, i tryed to register and realised i already had an account, so i logged in and started freash and became a good member. Serveral months later i became a premium member and started becomming active in the console section, i emailed sky and i became a moderator, then after kenny left i became chit chat mod and i was thrilled. Then they did a massive staff reset and i was demodded, serveral months later i managed to become a forum helper, and then GzP got totaly reset. So i re registered and thats where i am today, a premium member trying to become a mod again.

10. Einhanderkiller

Einhanderkiller Retired Staff Member

2 years ago I went to Google.com, typed in "Gunbound Hacks", then bam! First result - GamerzPlanet.net.

11. Scorpion

Scorpion Retired Staff Member

same, then i just moved around from there :D

12. SteveSOSP3

SteveSOSP3 Retired Staff Member

went to google and searched for GunZ hax, and GzP came on top :)

13. gameuser

gameuser Retired Staff Member

14. dead4life

dead4life Retired Staff Member

I think we were all nubs looking for hacks to leech from various games when we first found this site

for me it was neopets hacks (when they were legal) lol

15. Kimmiko

Kimmiko

Flyff. I met Scorpion.. Or ScorpionBlue. We became really good friends and he showed me some other fun games.. And then one day he just told me about gzp.. And I just checked it out. :D And he showed me IRC. :3

~Kimmi

16. YoUrMaMa

YoUrMaMa

-_-
    Well, googled ms hacks, lol. Also remember your betters avatar, lol.

17. MeTaLsIck

MeTaLsIck Retired Staff Member

Exactly what I did, back in '03

EDIT: Might have been March '04, I can't really remember...

18. LCS

LCS

lol. i came here for hax. ever since my skills improved drastically, i stopped using them. now i'm usually found in the chit-chat, or rpg section.

19. Lizh0up

Lizh0up

back in 2004, i searched muonline hacks, first inquiry was mpcforum and second was gzp,(mpc suck my dick) and vash alot of ppl wanted u unbanned, and we was gonna share your warning points, each taking some, but that went to crap, and am glad your back xD

20. Sonata

Sonata

lol its amazing how GZP is popular with hacks, since most people found it using google looking for hax