1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

How I make my system.mrs and .dll work!

Discussion in 'Gunz Hacks/Bots Downloads' started by calvino, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvino

calvino

Hello all. Here is a guide how use the system.mrs and the .dll

First of all, grab the system.mrs i want to use and replace the default one in the ijji gunz folder.

Second start the Injector program you use to load and inject .dll's, Load the .dll, Type in Gunz.exe, and tick the use watch box.

Thirdly click the play live link on the ijji gunz homepage. When the launcher is open, click start game. It will prompt you to update one file (the system.mrs file)

Fourthly when it prompts you to update the file click yes, when it is done, replace the system.mrs again. There will be a countdown before the game launches, replace the file within that time limit and it should work fine.
    Congratutions you have successfully used a hack for Gunz!

Note: This is the first guide i have written (typed), please click the thanks button if you wish to thank me, don't post "thanks man!" Otherwise you will get banned.

I will be active to answer any questions about this procedure

[Link's Leeched off another guy's tutorial, thank you :)]

CRC Emulator.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/attachments/gunz-hacks-bots-downloads/23126d1191642032-read-how-successfully-use-your-system-mrs-cyclic-redundancy-check-emulator.zip

InJector Program i use.

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/...uccessfully-use-your-system-mrs-injec-tor.zip

Ijji Gunz Homepage.

ijji - Play LIVE! Play FREE!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. kukkel

kukkel

tnx now i can use .Mrs files TY

3. anonE

anonE

crc emulator
    and injector
    got the same link.

4. SubZerroX

SubZerroX

Man Somehow when i inject things the whole programn doesn't start. It seems that when i inject the dll CRC, the gunz gameguard won't come up and the pop up of CRC just stands there. Perhaps someone can tell me what i should do?

Anyways~ What does the CRC emulator do o_O its like when i try to start gunz without it, for example when i edit the npc for quests and i play quests without CRC the whole game doesn't even start, it just stalls at the loading page. Or perhaps i editted my mrs wrongly that caused this fault? Someone help me please ^_^.

5. michael412

michael412

Wow no offense but thats kinda sad you actually have to hit ok on the crc thing for gameguard to come up haha:lol:

6. m00s3

m00s3

O nvm it does work my bad :D

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  7. calvino

calvino

First of all is this Ijji gunz?, and are you doing the steps right? Make sure you are using Watch to make it correct, of if you are manually injecting the .dll inject it into the Gunz.exe not the Gunzlauncher.exe.

[SIZE=-1]Stands for Cyclic Redundancy Check. The CRC is used to verify the integrity of a data block. (The system.mrs) In a standard set-up, two CRC bytes are used for each user data block and they are computed from the user data by digital logic chips. [/SIZE]

8. shemuel

shemuel

bet u found dat at wikpedia zzz

btw y do i always get the thing dat saes

bla bla bla has found a hacking attampt

9. calvino

calvino

No i got it off google define. And if you get that message, that means gameguard has detected a tool that is considered a "hack". To prevent this from happening, make sure you are not running anything that edit's packets or is old and detectable by gameguard (Including any game hacks that the game uses gameguard).
    The injector program is not detected by gameguard so you should be fine.

10. zakk334

zakk334

Hey calvina its me NinjaxXxXx from lg i need help with this.

11. calvino

calvino

Hey wadup? Read it and if you don't understand anything, tell me the step you don't understand. I shall help you.

12. freelarry6^

freelarry6^

ok
    i've been trying for two days now how the fuk do u download this CRC emulator.

13. killa08

killa08

if i could i would hack tooo but i dont got that time that sux >.<

14. faintblaster1

faintblaster1

Not that your guide isnt good, but with the loading gunz, and replacing the mrs, then putting the hacked one back, there is 2 easy ways around it.

FIRST: get a modded gunz launcher

SECOND:download the ijji direct gunz launcher from the forums and use that, u skip the whole patch info crap, and go right to game gaurd(which is y i perfer this method, its simple, and i dont have to go to the ijji site)

PS the direct gunz launcher is great for anyone who may be a "limited user" on a shared computer, since you dont have to go to the site, u dont get the pop-up claiming that u cannot play because of missing privliges

Ty for your time :wavey::plane:

edit: and u would still need the injector and the proper dll's for this

15. hailboys3

hailboys3

ur kidding me rite?if u do tht replace within the time limit thing its not gonna work, it alwasy goes to nomsg or error log. This method works for pservers not IJJI

16. calvino

calvino

Sorry sir, but could you please explain to me why mine and several friends of mine use this method and it works fine? I haven't gotten the nomsg or error log.

17. gothofthebronx

gothofthebronx

Hey Um,I Did Everything You Said,Except I Have Another Gunz Launcher And I Did The Injecting And Stuff And it Said Injection Sucesfull Yet When I Try To Go Into A Server Such As Quest 1,2,3,4,5, Or match or clan etc. It Says Nomsg And I Exit The Game,Can You Help Me Out And Tell Me What I Am Doing Wrong?:pop2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.