Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

how to use undying/pit lord

Discussion in 'Scourge Heroes Guides' started by dhog, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhog

dhog Registered User

anyone here can teach me how to play undying?/pit lord?

2. wetdirtmud

wetdirtmud Registered User

For pit lord - get a chicken / sobi mask / sapphire water / clarity potions / go straight for perserverance - when creeps have about 1/2 half - use your rain of fire and it will eventually take out the entire creep wave making you very rich - very fast - go battlefury - keep farming for more items - assault curiass - heart - etc

3. False_Pretense

False_Pretense Registered User

Pit lord: get perservence in the begining and go for battle well actually it all depends on what type of build u want more if u wanna be more support get items like BoT and curris and stuff like that with an orb like deso or something that might help if u wanna be more like a hero killer than get treads,battle,SnY,curris <<very helpful for both support and dps get att speed basically since he has pretty high dmg and stuff get ur pit of malice that skill is kinda like a AoE stun that ur team WOULD LUV

Undying: get travels not much of a tank or hero killer pretty much support with the heal and AoE heartstopper and plage would be pretty helpful so would ur mini mes helping u get the picture not much of a killer but nice support so get a radiance and stuff shivas would be nice too to stack the slow on top of the plague

this is just what i would do tho not sure if u would like it but for me i got pretty good scores with these items assuming u would know how to use it
    o yeah and sheepstick would be nice for both of the cuz they give mp regen to pit and he needs that undying would be nice to stack the shivas on the plague on the sheep would be like a dead sheep

4. kingerlerpkm

kingerlerpkm Registered User

umms..pitlord goes for battlefury, skadi and sny..

undying however...radience, BoT, assault/shiva, mekansm,dagon

5. KupsOnline

KupsOnline Registered User

One Reason That Im Proud Of Undying Is He Can Own Roshan Lvl 7 ^^ Just Max The Summon Of The Zombies

My Items By The Way:
    -diff. Blade --> Manta
    -vlad Offering
    -bot (for Ganking)

Well Here Are My Basics For Undy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.