1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

I Hate to Ask This but Is Flyff Dying?

Discussion in 'FlyFF Discussion' started by Shinigamer, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinigamer

Shinigamer

hey guys, all you flyffers
    i seriously hate to ask this but does it seem that eflyff is dying?
    can i do a quick check here? can people just give a quick reply on if the quit, still playing, waiting for improvements or just slacking off
    also any discussion here welcome ^^

I seems to me that most of the servers in eflyff are past its peak, people are leaving and new better MMORPGs are emerging .. so im just wondering what does everyone think

2. Tib

Tib

Flyff is dying yeah.
    When I started with flyff all the servers where full.
    I give it to end 2008.
    Aoensoft must do an major change to get the flyff players back.

I think they are developing flyff 2.
    With better graphics

3. mport3nt

mport3nt

Unfortunately flyff (eFlyFF) is dying, so yes.
    I know alot of (High-lvl) players already quit this game since the v9 update.
    In my messenger there was always 35% people online.
    Now days like maybe 10% And I've gotta admit it's gettin pretty boring for me aswell.

4. issC

issC Banned

played 2 years now already bored

5. Diaboly

Diaboly Retired Staff Member

Started February 2006 with eflyff... Quitted eflyff when Penya bug was...
    Started euFlyff End of December 2006... Quitted 2Months ago... why? Because euflyff community just sucks, too many little kiddys begging and stuff... GM´s are just too useless and stupid... Aeonsoft doesnt pay enough attention to the western market...

And to Topic, yup flyff is dying, or for me = already dead since v7 when noone listend to the players if they want the new skillsystem or not.

6. Tib

Tib

i quitted wafter 2 weeks of v9.
    wanna give it an shot.
    but it sucks to much

7. reijekt

reijekt

yeah it's dying. I started in Feb, got bored after about two months and quit for a while. came back about five months later and I'll play every once in a while but not like I used to.

8. rainzofblood

rainzofblood

yeh ofcourse its die'en, all the nonsence they implimented to help them make money has totally gone against them. Only way they can get old palyers back is if they bring out a huge update with new classes, and new maps, new monsters, and new features. A whole flyff 2 would be a good idea.

9. Shinigamer

Shinigamer

are they implementing flyff2 in the near future? i doubt it though ...... seriously they were asking for opinions about a new game on the flyff forum .. it looks like flyff ... and kinda has the same feel to it .. but i dont see no brooms
    i think they are just going to abandon flyff for good and host a new game and seeing as how we dont actually own the stuff on our characters i dont think we can do anything about it if they actually wanna shut flyff down

btw there will be new islands coming out soon along with some new stuff in v10 i think or the next version .. they promised 2 new islands

10. void

void

The problem is that the old players were used to what they had a long time.
    New people would probably not miss what they ever knew.

They are also working on the login server issue.
    They do know what it is, it just takes then a bit more time to fix that.

What worries me most _in_ game is the removed level "gap" for pvp and the horrible high guildwar fees. In fact, there was no single weekly guild seige on mia since v9.
    I can not confirm this but i heard this also counts for aibat.
    Weekly guild seige was one of the mayor reasons for high level players to appear on weekends.

Now, basically all we can do is leveling and nothing else.

Oh yea and de-leveling.

I do not find deleveling fair, due to the yet not fixed server lag problems you die every now and then for sure.

I do not think it is dieing.
    Aeonsoft just needs to freaking admit that their support is bad.
    Yes, I mean Aeonsoft Co. Ltd. Not GalaNet / GPotato.
    They definately NEED to change that.
    They do changes nobody asked for but also don't do changes that were hardly needed.
    They revive bugs that were fixed months ago when fixing other bugs.
    I personally believe somebody needs to finally wake up the project leaders and make them realize that their money comes from us, the comunity.
    They need to stop believing that only what they think was right.
    They need to admit misstakes.
    They did this for the glowing issue and the pk server (oh wow... and the rest?).

Guys, please wake up and open your eyes over there.

Oh and you (aeonsoft) never understood why I even started hacking flyff, did you?
    I sent you definately a lot of bug reports which you didn't care about.
    You kept ignoring basically everything.

I used to have alot of fun in the game until every now and then, bugs popped up.
    I don't think I speak for everybody here, at least I am not sure about this.

But see, when I started hacking stuff, you started fixing it.
    So what did you expect me to do?
    I kept hacking to get you to fix the crap so i can have fun with my friends in game again.

Yeah I admit it was funny hacking the game some times.
    And yes, FProx was basically released because the japanese flyff cluster locked out europe without any warning.
    Dude you could at least have warned us so we could have said good bye to our friends there.
    Basically the FProx release was a big kick in your ass for that.

FYI I don't currently (since months, at least since 1 year) don't write hacks, only software that fixes YOUR problems.
    Don't you feel sad yourself that the community fixes your bugs because you FAIL at that? Huh?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  11. Shinigamer

Shinigamer

Well said evilking
    hopefully they will do something about it >.< sad to see flyff go though ...
    my first ever MMORPG

12. NothingHappened

NothingHappened

Yea Penya bug and the fast lvling hack :D (well dun know if i'm allowed to say the name xD) Was fun xD you could become lvl80 in a few days O.O" and with penya bug you could get rich :D those 2 combined makes you powerfull!

13. lovelace213

lovelace213

Flyff2...this i've got to see to believe..anyways ol u guys are right...
    my whole guild have transfered to PW...The OH and TS guild are now at the Perfect World community now..
    Even the Rekta guild,one of the strongest and most popular and loved by the players of bubble server has transfered at the PW...So if anyone of u are going to transfer at Perfect World Phil. server...Join the TIGER server and PM me.."$Euriku$" is my chars. nym...i can help you with any questions about the quests in Perfect World..

I can also help you guys on the build ups of char...Just PM me that is,if im online that time...

I hope that Pflyff can be alittle bit better, one reason i quitd Flyff is because of the game hacks..it was fun at first but, it doesnt take a genius to figure out that as it stays in the game, it would destroy the whole game..
    In addition to that, i guess the GMs are not really open minded to what players are saying to them...I just hope that, "if" they try to make a new flyff, the flyff community would try or better yet just do it, "i mean listening or giving attention to the players" cos it SUCKS..and i do mean SUCKS!!when they dont take into consideration the concerns of the gamers...

14. slashmolder

slashmolder

Yes flyff sucks, deleving is totally unfair and with the extra exp losses pvp and pk is pointless. Flyff was its best in version 5 then it got gradually worse. I can tell after Chris left the gms just stoped caring. V 6 skill system was better V5 upgrades better just everything has gotten worse.

15. tigruma

tigruma

for me flyff died with v7 <when stupid kiddos started to make ring masters and think they are gods but i started to play before v9...and quited again...
    why? they only care about money...and v9 came with a lot of lag..wtf did they changed the game server to a pentium 1? i was dying 1 time/25 mins and if u pk u are screwed...not to talk about the prices for moon stones and sun stones that went from 10-200k to 1m?O.O
    i like the pets idea but you have to feed them 1/2mins and if you don't they die...+ angels sucks 2...so no flyff isn't dying...its dead since january.

16. fckingmoron

fckingmoron

remember some people says bout flyff before it begins??
    flyff??? as in "**** for lyff"
    and yeah flyff kinda sux and became boring that only thing u can do is lvl and try to make ur self richer and the guild war is kinda boring
    some people like me just played that game bcoz of the graphics but in exchange the game became so laggy and but not just laggy too much buggy too ders lots of bugs in dis game

17. shogoman1

shogoman1

well.. i quit to and perfect world is probly 1 of the best mmo's of this time, and i tryed and succeed! this is perfect^^
    Since there are no more reasonable hacks or anythink USEFULL im quit flyff also... it's boring w/o it.. no more challenge to get high lvl animore w/o beeïng detected.. that was the best part of the flyff memories. ((And no not to lazy to lvl an char, i got an lv115 blade WITHOUT hax!))
    Just v9 bullshit.. nothing to hax animore... BAH BORING.. useless game now!
    Im outa here,
    ban me w/e u wanna.. dont care animore.

Later!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  18. void

void

You totally miss the point of this thread.

19. shogoman1

shogoman1

True and false, true because it's not the subject. False because flyff is indeed dying, included the post i posted, and i think im speaking for alot of people.

Greetings and hasta la viesta!

20. TaGmAnAdvance

TaGmAnAdvance

I have spent $400 on gpots on galanet, and I quit because they f*cked up so badly. Games are supposed to be designed for the player, and they design for themselves and hope people come. I quit and lost the $400 (and numerous high level chars) I have invested in flyff because V9 sucks that bad. F*ck galanet and f*ck Aeonsoft!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.