1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Jagex new anti botting system, how it works!

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by 13east-, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13east-

13east-

Jagex New anti botting system!

Well im here to explain how does jagex new anti botting system works.

Jagex recently made an update saying that their new anti botting system is even better, though they didnt explain how.

Well what they added new "invisible" randoms, meaning that these randoms can only and only be detected and seen by botting softwares such as rsbot, these new randoms were added with Opacity 0 meaning you cant see them but they are there.

Im gonna use rsbot as an example.

So lets say you leave ur bot woodcutting and go to sleep, you leave the anti ban and anti randoms on. While you sleep the bot is woodcutting and a random appears (invisible to human eyes and to the people in the normal client of runescape) your anti random detects it and clicks it, BUM ur flagged as a bot and you will get banned in about 1-2 days.

Hope these helped u guys somehow, and i hope they make a fix. :lol:

PEOPLE ON THE NORMAL CLIENTS OF RS DONT SEE IT AND CANT CLICK IT.
    SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE BANNED USE THE NORMAL RS CLIENT IN THE WEBSITE.

13east-

2. moomooman8

moomooman8

well what about jagex sayin all this shet bout ip adress banning all your accounts? is that just for the one acc or all u have played on the comp it self?

3. Captain Commie

Captain Commie

Although I'm relatively new to hacking RS and I know virtually nothing about coding would it not be possible to code an anti random that prevents this anti bot random?

4. terrence114

terrence114

Well, this should be hard to detect within bots; only click it if opacity <> 0.

When you debug runescape, you should be able to see these objects...

Question: If the opacity is set to 0, how can you still click it... what if your walking down the yellow-bricked road and you happen to click where one of those "invisible" objects are?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  5. Captain Commie

Captain Commie

Lol, that anti botter fix was efficient. I think we just found a way around it.

If you were walking down a road and you clicked it you'd be banned I assume. This does seem a little stupid thinking about it.

6. Xava

Xava

Sounds completely fake...So they're gonna ban all legit players that unluckily click this 'invisible random'?

Where did you get this info/where has JaGeX said it?

mhm...fake

7. 13east-

13east-

players in the rsbot client can detect them, when ur botting look at ur console its gonna say a random appeared but ur not gonna see any, and if u start right clicking around u might eventually find an invisible random. this was already proved at rsbot and Kbot.

13east- added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

and it would be hard to code an anti random, for randoms u cant see because the rsbot detects them as normal randoms triggering the anti random and making your client click on them.

13east- added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

if u get ip banned you cant log on other accounts, you migth try and change your ip.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  8. terrence114

terrence114

It should not be hard to find the difference between a opaque and an invisible object if they have a common preference with a different value.

9. 13east-

13east-

They probably have the same value though.

13east- added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

btw i have noticed they appear more when ur flagged by jagex meaning they are looking at u constantly, so if ur getting a lot of normal randoms dont bot because you will probably get these opacity 0 ones.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  10. Nerdyloser

Nerdyloser

It means your Ip-Adress is banned from the game = you can't play it from that location ever again, unless you get an Ip-changer.

Hope i could help! <(^.^)>

11. eegnerrad

eegnerrad

Time to disprove this invisible random shit.

If they had invisible randoms they would need to use different NPC id's. If they used different NPC id's the random would not activate.

An example is this:
    The prison random activates when Npc 10 appears on your screen (Thats not the real number). If a "invisible" one were to happen it could not have the same Id as 10 or the server would cause major de synchs to everyone. It would have to have a different ID.

Epic fail thread.

For a month the bans went to an all time low, then all at once there was a mass banning. Jagex probably just held the people on the bans for a while to make them get all hyped up about botting. Once everyone was hyped up on botting they did the mass ban spree. Andrew Gower said it himself macroing might reach a point where it is undetectable. Which means they really don't have anti macro detection. They rely on player reports.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  12. starfox468

starfox468

So its a anti anti random

13. terrence114

terrence114

You can't have the same value if one's invisible and one's opaque...

What if they put invisibles in pairs with opaque ones... with different intervals for each NPC? You would have both types of NPCs on your screen.

14. oriks

oriks

If this is true then it would wait for a certain amount of clicks then it would probably notify a moderator. Can anyone confirm with a debug SS?

15. LoveToHax

LoveToHax

God... Is IP-Banning for your ISP server or for your network card?
    Cause most of the time people have dynamic IP addresses?

16. gunz777

gunz777

Your ISP and to change it just get an IP changer or contact your ISP to change it for you. I recommend that you ask your ISP if you don't know how to get an IP changer.

17. guyfffwww

guyfffwww

Would there be any need to change your ip? I was going around the rsbot threads and somebody said that rsbot has a built in ipchanger ergo thats why u can multi-log with rsbot.

18. k1llzone

k1llzone

If this was true than my 2 skillers would've been banned weeks ago. I have one with 92 wc and another with 87 mining. I did not care about these accounts they were test accounts to see if I could bot real hardcore like 15hrs a day non stop. I did. No ban. Been going on for 2 and a half weeks. I highly doubt this invisible random thing exists. I would've been banned a very very long time ago. Really what jagex did was mess with the id codes and banned the people who kept clicking the same crap over and over again. They just made it so the bots misclicked the banks, trees, furnaces, fires and such but rsbot and w.e. else updated it and now the bots are back to normal. I don't even get why jagex spends so much time on us. Seriously... no matter what they do there are people who are determined just to beat the system. Who want to constantly beat the system and figure out a way to permanently beat the system and macroing is getting quite close to that.

Yes there are ways to change your ip but you would have to google and such for that. Also runescape doesn't just whip out ip bans at first. They'll ban your account then maybe ip ban you for another offense ontop of the old one if they see it's under the same ip.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  19. xWCWBTx

xWCWBTx

If they banned your ip adress, all you would need to do is turn off your router & unplug it over night.
    Easy.

20. ukera

ukera

This is why colour (reflection) bots are better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.