1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.

Little bit HELP please :)

Discussion in 'Rose Online Private Server Discussion' started by karlpaal, Mar 15, 2011.

1. karlpaal

Hello there .. :D I'd need some help ... so lets talk about what I need :D I need Arua Rose wings :) only few so yea . LIST : Frozen Archdevil Wings , Frozen Archangel Wings , Archdevil Wings and Archangel Wings . :)

PLEASE :):lockd::facesjump::bsflag: