1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Tutorial Making Money In Conquer Online

Discussion in 'Conquer Online Discussion' started by Edward, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward

Edward Retired Staff Member

Hello, this is Radical Edward, with the help of hesham8 I am cleaning up, and re-organizing the Conquer Online Money Making post. The original credits for this post go to the following people: conquerocks545, 4603067, poppypop, lottanuggets4me, sentrywiz, deathangel188, dopeboimaigc, dopeboimaigc, Seaneman, and lastly, myself.

In the methods below, we will learn different ways of making money on conquer online. Some may be harder than others, and some may be simple. Some will also take more patience than others, regardless, I'm sure this will help some of you. If it did, then I'm glad, if not, I apologize.

If you have any new methods you do not see on the list, reply with your method. I will keep this list updated as much as possible.

Method Number 1: Archers
    Make an archer, and get plvled to level 70.
    While getting plvled loot some money because you will need it to buy arrows.
    After you reach level 73, you will be able to buy Speed Arrows (500 arrows each.)
    Go to mini maques in Ape Mountain and hunt there for a while.
    Note, after level 73 you should also visit Labyrinth to level, stock up on arrows.
    You're going get mets, and lots of them, you can either sell them and buy yourself better equipment, or you can sell the mets, and save the money for something else.
    After you can one hit everything in AC, you're pretty much set for hunting until approximately level 100.
    After level 120, usually level 130, start farming waters to reborn.
    Selling accounts. If you have a high-lvl archer, then this would be easy! Get the archer to plvl your noobs until they get to about lvl 100. Give them some good gear and sell the accounts for 3-10DBs!

Method Number 2: Merchanting
    If you have some +1's or mets, you should sell them, and just stick around in market for a while. Stand by the love stone and just listen to the noobs spamming. Some noobs will be really desperate to sell their item that they will take 50 percent off. So just trade those noobs and make a small offer, if they say no, tell them dude your crap is hella cheap, the prices dropped. So the newbies will try selling it for like 10 min and if no one buys he will go with your price but maybe slightly ask for more.
    Buy a lot of mets for a low price, wait till the numbers in market are low, and re-sell.
    Same for dragonballs. Supply and Demand basics.

Method Number 3: Paypal
    Buy dragonballs, usually the more the better.

Method Number 4: Pking
    Pking A-
    Become a well known pker and pk the crap out of people! I love pking people and then they drop like 2 mets. Usually instead of hunting i'd go and pk 5 people, gain about 5 mets then go sell stuff in market or do some tging(training ground).

Pking B-
    Bounty hunting. This is recommended for people above lvl 100.
    Go to Sunfer in Twin City and look at the list of players. Accept an offer and you can hunt them down. If you kill them, you can get up to 1kk! Keep doing this and you'll be rich!(And also full of PKPs)

Pking C-
    Kill red, or black named players, the higher the better. Most of them will now buy their equipment back with CP, and if not, it's something to sell.

Pking D-
    Every month i think it is, conquer hosts a pking war in the pk arena, if your powerful enough and smart, the pk war can get you lots of good items. I think the prizes are a db or super gem or something, have fun.

Method Number 5: Lottery
    Lottery of course, this is a new edition to conquer. You can either trade in a db for 215cps or you can buy them(probably about 200k each). You will need 27cps to try your luck every time. Talk to Lady Luck. She will let you choose a box in the Lottery place. Choose one, and if you're lucky, you can win things that are worth up to 25DBs!!!(such as a Elite +8 2-sock Earrings!!) But of course, you might be unlucky and win rubbish, but don't worry, you can always try again! You can enter the Lottery 10 times a day.

Method Number 6: Meteor Spamming
    METEOR SPAMMING: This is very fun and simple! First, hunt for meteors and pile them up. Bring about 10-20 to the Magic Artisan in Twin City.(You can also do this in the Market but there's only a 2% chance of success.) Then, buy a normal earring/necklace/bracelet/boot. Put both the item and the meteor into the slots when you click on the Magic Artisan. Keep doing this until you get a SOCKETED ITEM!!! But of course, there's only a 5% chance of success, so don't be disappointed if you don't get one. The socketed item can sell for up to 2-5DBs!

Method Number 7: Squama
    SQUAMA HUNTER: Make a lvl 54(minimum requirement for divine hare) lvl water tao so you can easily morph into dh and hop from map to map and collect squamas. Get a squama map, lots of guys imported it here so it won't be a prob finding one, put it into ur conquer maps, save it and rock on!
    At 8 server time, lock and load your divine hare and jump around maps collecting squamas. Now my tao is 90+ level just because divine hare has bigger energy and defense so i don't get 1 hit in bi collecting squamas. You might want to collect at least 2 scrolls from every city so you could teleport to each city faster instead of jumping.

Method Eight: Permits
    SELLING HOUSE PERMITS: Its simple, make a couple of noobs and go mining, do the quest for getting a house and you'll have a house permit in no time. In many servers house permits sell for a high price, great profit but may take some time.
    Note, you can also sell the house upgrades.

Method Nine: Questing
    QUESTS: Quests are a great way to earn money and items. An easy quest is collecting 6 Pk tickets and exchanging them over for money. I usually use the gold ores and euxinite ores and exchange them for money in pc. There are tons of quests in conquer and its great for making money and getting good items. The snake king quest is an example, kill the king and he might drop mets, dbs or super gems, etc.

Method Ten: Guild Wars
    GUILD WARS: After winning a guild war, some guild leaders will be nice enough to give a couple of there members free items or cash, make sure you join a powerful guild, plus its great for saving exp if you donate and it can be fun.

Method Eleven: Ancient Devil
    You are require to be above lvl 70, I recommend above lvl 110. You can win a Db or 5mets for this quest.
    Speak to Exorcist and enter the Ancient Island. (Exorcist, Bird Island (715,584) )
    Speak to the guard that holds the same profession as you to enter another map to kill the mob and get a certificate. Exchange the certificate for an Amulet.
    Collect the five Amulets (Water Amulet, Fire Amulet, Trojan Amulet, Warrior Amulet, Archer Amulet) and then enable the shining yellow switch (218 208) to bring the Ancient Devil out, who is protected by several tough guards.
    Kill the Ancient Devil to get a Dragon Ball or 5 Meteors.

Note: Bring along your friends to help kill the devil, 5 high lvled people with guards might take at least 30mins to kill it. So be wise and bring along extremely strong characters, you will need lots of patience.

Method Number Twelve: High Levels

High level account.
    110+ Trojan, or Warrior preferably.

1. Moonbox- Do moonbox I'd recommend getting a token identifier it really helps so you don't get the tokens mixed up. With the moonboxes you can sell for a lot or you can open them, you can also save them for plvling waters to 110.

2. Metzone- With warriors you can keep an sm going and one hit met doves then when you find the special one its only like 3 hits. Just get a mz map and you can see all the spawning points of the special birds so u can get 20-30 mets in like 30 mins..

3. Skypass- Just keep doing skypass you get four mets a trip you should be like 100-110. I think just hitting mz is a lot better though.

4. Sell Levels- If you're level 130, preferably reborn, or second reborn, your exp is worth a lot. If you can get people to pay, make sure they use a double experience potion, they can get some levels off of it. Charge high, but make sure you can get the experience back.

Method Number Thirteen: Scam

Scam the heck out of people with the trade trick ( ask them to drop something and quickly trade so they cant pick it up) and You'll need lots of low level accounts cause you can only do it like once a day with 1 account (You will be accused of scamming)

details on how to do the trick:
    1. You see someone selling something nice.
    2. ask him to get to a bit less crowded place tell him you cant talk where you are now cause there's too many people.
    3.You say to him if you can't trust him because someone scammed you before with a program that shows you fake items or something like that.
    4. You stand away from him and ask him to drop it to see if its real.
    5a. If he drops it quickly trade him and get the item.
    5b. If he doesn't drop it say that you don't believe him and try to scam other people.

(NOTE: Scamming is against the rules, I do not take responsibility in ANY way if you get banned doing this.)

Method Number Fourteen: Botting

Get a good bot, such as SV (Script Vessel) and bot for loot.
    Good places for loot can be:
    Frozen Grotto one, and two.
    Lab. (Great for mets)
    Met zones.
    Ape City. (Slow apes)
    Bird Island. (Find a secluded area)

Feel free to add your favorite hunting zone!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
    2 people like this.
  2. thefifth1

thefifth1

Nice hints
    its kinda sad that i cant play conquer because of windows 7 that gives me a blue screen when i start it =\
    anyway i did always hunt on slow apes because they give elite super dbs and meteors
    so that could help alot to :)

3. creola

creola

Method Number 14

Buy SV and start botting,with 3-4 chars per day u make like 2-3 dbs if u lucky :p

1 person likes this.
  4. Jamesloh

Jamesloh

great guide , thanks alot

5. naldexz

naldexz

does refined/unique/elite items Like neckLace/boots/ring can also be socket in magic artisan? Low LeveL items can be socket in magic artisan?

6. 8307c4

8307c4

Method 16; Bot hunter.
    Requirements: None but a high level alternate account (that is not your Main) comes highly recommended.
    NPC's: None, this is a DIY thing.
    Rewards: Varied
    PKP's: Yes

Definition of a bot: Any player that is using a third party program to control
    their character in-game while they're away.
    An afk player in and of itself is not a bot.

This is an entertaining and rewarding quest that I find best done on the spur of the moment,
    for example as you walk around your daily travels, if you spot a botter, pk it.
    One can always set out to do this quest full time as well, but the location of the botters
    would likely vary from server to server and perhaps even day to day, still it may not hurt
    to check certain locations daily.

Please do note it takes time to spot the botter, as I have found sometimes a
    regular player can appear to be botting when they're really not.
    For example an afk miner is not necessarily a botter, and they might drop good loot but
    as a rule I stay out of the mines just because it's too easy to aggravate a dedicated miner.
    And you really want to be 99.999% certain that it really is a bot you're about to pk.

Do NOT assume that just because the other character did (or did not) do something that it means anything,
    usually it takes more than 5 or 10 minutes of practice to spot the botter.

To help you spot a botter it might help to whisper something silly to the player
    but also keep in mind certain regular players can have all chats muted.
    Perhaps create a team and ask them to join, maybe try ks'ing a little, at some point
    you have to be careful because a regular player can react to being pestered.
    You can always say 'sorry,' and walk away.

But just try various things until you get good at spotting the botters.
    As a general rule bots ALL have pre-determined patterns they follow, because
    a bot is powered by software they act much more like the AI would.
    Simply have to find how to spot the difference between AI and human play, remembering
    that in most cases you will be right but that some mistakes more than likely will happen.
    It is because of this and the fact that you're pk'ing that your character might gain a reputation
    for which reason an alternate account is recommended.

If you become proficient at bot hunting a lot of times it is these characters
    that drop great loot, but it's usually easier and more fun than killing regular players.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  7. jazzyifi

jazzyifi

Swing Secret The Forward Press

Swing Secret 1: The Forward PressJust to prove to you the statement above is true check out these top drives of some of today’s hottest golf pro’s:Jason Zuback averages 355 to 375 yards.Tiger Woods averages 300 to 330 yards.John Daly hit a 414 yard drive.Sean “The Beast” Fister nailed a 406 yard shot.By the way, ishiner Tiger Woods taylormade cgb max irons did crush one 412 yards… but… it was during a practice round. And Tiger’s drive is 103 yards short of Austin’s world record. Despite the fact Tiger is in his prime and Austin was an “old” man of 64 when he set his record.Anyway, golf insiders have speculated taylor made cgb max irons why Austin was able to hit the ball so darn far. The fact is he used four simple swing secrets anyone can learn.This is how Austin would start his swing. The forward press gets the body into motion and initiates the backswing. All of which builds the power for monster drives.

8. Marelis

Marelis

None of these methost compare to botting, i remember botting with 10 meele accounts every day + 6 seller accounts... lol it was nuts

9. zhishui1007

zhishui1007

ugg

If you own a pair of ugg boots , chances are you love them! These sheepskin boots keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The UGG Bailey Button Boots are fun, comfortable, and stylish, and they often help to set your mood. Although these sheepskin boots are much more than a typical pair of boots or shoes, care for your Uggs is a delicate process. If you take care of your UGG Classic Tall Boots , they will provide you with years of comfortable wear.

10. jklm672

jklm672

the electronic sports as a sport

the electronic sports as a sport, naruto cosplay costumes to propel its healthy development, as the State Sport General Administration Lai Yue,cosplay wig is duty-bound to E-sports and e-sports industry, development prospects of China Sports Federation to be set up in China E-Sports Association, to strengthen support naruto cosplay the sport, naruto cosplay support, occupy their own place in the current sports market, competition is extremely fierce, traditional sports such as football, basketball, volleyball, naruto cosplay costumes even golf, tennis, racing, etc., are trying to take measures occupy the site, market prosperity, to keep the market there cosplay wig so many football fans, and now the development of Chinese football industry is also facing difficulties as a new project

11. HackerCo.

HackerCo.

Haha nice thread, but i think botting works better =D

12. dericofer

dericofer

OK bye the way so very thanks

13. lukijer

lukijer

Farm for meteor scrolls with lvl 1 noob at water dragons

14. Sephirothh

Sephirothh

well nice nice nice!!

15. vwxy247

vwxy247

wholesale Quiksilver

cheap Quiksilver clothes wholesalers in uk outlet online,wholesale Quiksilver clothing exporters in usa store,discount Quiksilver outlet Importers in canada,replica Quiksilver polos Traders china,Quiksilver cotton tshirts warehouse,Quiksilver coats manufacturers,Quiksilver jackets clearance lots credit card,original Quiksilver shirts store no minimum cheap price,authentic Quiksilver fleece distributors In Bulk,kids Quiksilver factory canada,fake Quiksilver rhinestone tees for less free shipping high quality,outlet Quiksilver hats,knock off Quiksilver jeans for sale paypal,caps,high quality handbags,perfume,purses,bag,hoodies,belts Traders,dress,flip flops,Slippers Importers,jewelry,bracelet,earring,necklace,scarf,shoes,boots,wallets Purchasers,purse,Quiksilver briefs,rings,sunglasses,bra,shorts,skirts,Quiksilver sweaters,tank tops,Quiksilver underwears,Quiksilver swimwears.

16. Edward

Edward Retired Staff Member

People still use this?
    Wow, this guide is ancient.

17. aghreeb

aghreeb

قةثصتنةقبصث
    صثبقطص
    بصث
    بصثخهباخ

18. Dom

Dom

WOW! thank you! it helped a lot

19. richownz

richownz

windows 7 has nothing to do with it im on win7...

20. zeraeign

zeraeign

looking for maps now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.