1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

multiplayer surivival horror game

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by Raziel21, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raziel21

Raziel21

Hey guys I am a huge fan of the movie Stay Alive. So I wanted to find out if there is any game such as that out there (aside from resident evil outbreak cuz i think it sux). But if you have any idea as to a multi player horror survival game I would be very grateful.

2. badnewzpyro

badnewzpyro

Not that i've herd of. You'd be better off looking in a store.

3. Raziel21

Raziel21

actually through previous experience the people in GzP are much more experienced in these things. Plus they have places where you can definitely get the game as opposed to stores that "run out of stock".

4. Raziel21

Raziel21

Hi I'm sorry for double post, but I really wanted to find out if the game that I have in mind is out there.

I despirately ask for your help.

5. badnewzpyro

badnewzpyro

Trust me ive looked ,and played almost every game that you can download and play free,plus some p2p games,,There are none.Unless you take a game such as a Fps or games like GTA and Mod them into what you want other than that no.

6. Raziel21

Raziel21

no I don't want a free one lol I don't care if i need to buy it, and it doesn't need to be rpg =P. Just a game such as resident evil with coop mode....

7. Einhanderkiller

Einhanderkiller Retired Staff Member

There's a game called Left 4 Dead being made by Turtle Rock Studios (they helped Valve make Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and some Counter-Strike: Source maps) and is based on the Source engine. It's just what you're looking for: a multiplayer co-op game with a Resident Evil-esque theme, except it's a first-person shooter. It's due to be released sometime this year for the PC (Q2 2007) and Xbox 360 (Q4 2007) and will probably cost around $50.

Screenshots:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/left4dead/screenindex.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage

Trailer:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/left4dead/media.html

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.