1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Name colour codes for Lan(help)

Discussion in 'Warcraft III' started by unknownfalcon, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknownfalcon

unknownfalcon

I have seen people with colours within the game during lan play (Dota 6.52 if im not mistaken). So i decided to test it out. I read somewhere that if i were to use |cff32cd32text|r it would change my player name txt to green within the game and if im in the green slot at the scrouge's slot. However this would only work if the text consist of only 3 characters. Is there any other colour code that will allow the text to consist of more then 7 characters? namespoofers dont work in the warcraft version that i play (1.21b). Any help please ?

2. deltashock

deltashock Retired Staff Member

you need to have a namespoofer hack also you need to patch up your *.dll (game.dll etc..) so that it can have color when you type in your name BUT if you try that on Bnet you will certainly be banned and dont do it... and when you patch it up just use the codes you type in |cffrrggbbname|r where rrggbb-color

3. cigarat

cigarat

I need a namespoofer

4. deltashock

refer to the sticky thread... :wavey:

5. XTZGZoReX

XTZGZoReX Retired Staff Member GzP Underground

Also, codes work like:

|C<color code>

Color codes can pretty much be taken from CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), as far as I know.

6. unknownfalcon

unknownfalcon

@deltashock: Tell me how do i patch my dll? and do i still need a spoofer to go with this ? isnt there another way other then using a namespoofer in which i could use up to 7 characters coloured? (Note: i only need this for LAN so dont mention bnet again please) cheers

@ Xtzgzorex: Yea it is taken from CCS :D

7. deltashock

i dont think there are any other ways.. but i see one of them using it in a pub, so far the namespoofer hack is all i know since i dont put color in my name each time i play also you can only have 4 letters to use a name though...

8. jackundead

jackundead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.