1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Needed a WPA/WPA2 hacker.

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by reccaflare, Jan 21, 2011.

1. reccaflare

reccaflare

I need a person that who could hack or get WPA/WPA2 wireless network..
    i could crack WEP.... but still waiting for a wpa/wpa2 cracker, brute force, dictionary attack.. i could pay a lot if someone manage to do it...

cause i am currently doing a business on this

2. sharktone

sharktone

Oh wait, you use wat to crack WEP? :O

3. LCS

LCS

WPA: it's only crackable under certain conditions. Otherwise, it's not possible to crack.

4. Citizin

Citizin Retired Staff Member

And on top of that how did you plan on this person to crack a wireless network near you?.. If were on the Internet?..

5. xxsupercowz

xxsupercowz

Maybe he's just asking for a bruteforcer with a largeass dictionary. If he has the cap files with handshakes, can't he just give it to someone to crack? I mean, that's the only part of a common WPA cracking method that requires access to the AP.

Anyways, what's the ESSID of the AP? If it's on the common 1000 list like linksys, it may be possible. In other cases, you may be better off generating your own wordlist and doing it yourself.

6. rdy2kll

rdy2kll

WEP is easy stuff, WPA and WPA2 is the big kids game. even if you had the worlds best wordlist and you knew what you were doing, it would take more time to bruteforce a password than you would spend surfing the net for free. Yeah it would take forever. Your best bet is to google a whole bunch and check out other HACK FORUMs

7. pandation

pandation

Hmmm you might want to watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw32xeDKM_Y

I usually use Backtrack to crack WPA2-PSK ASI and etc wireless networks, however you gotta be sure that someone is using the network, otherwise the handshake with the wireless network will be impossible (implying that you can't crack/connect to the network)

8. Franky4Fingers

Franky4Fingers

I encourage network cracking for personal use but, doing a "business" on that is just sad.