1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

.NET or C# Aimbot

Discussion in 'Gunbound Hacks/Bots Discussion' started by m_Ganker, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_Ganker

m_Ganker

Whats up everyone, I'm interested in create a aimbot for Gunbound using C#. I was wondering if anyone knows of any open source C# or .NET (easy to port) aimbots I could take a look at.

I just started playing Gunbound and have an alright idea of how it works and what an aimbot has to do, however I haven't been able to find any aimbots that work so I haven't been able to test one first hand.

Anyways, if anyone could point in to some text explain about what info I need from Gunbound or maybe some tutorials on extracting that info that would be awesome. If someone could explain how there anti hacking system works that would be awesome as well.

2. DarkRaiden

DarkRaiden Banned

look at dragon bot source, its stickied in the downloads section.

3. m_Ganker

m_Ganker

Will do, thanks.

4. gameuser

gameuser Retired Staff Member

That's in Asm, my language of choice for general programming.

If you want C#/.NET take a look at Proshot source code (if you can't find it, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do).

But I do recommend you take a look at the Dragonbot source, it's a simple aimbot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.