1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Nexon Legal stuff...

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by roller208, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roller208

roller208

In a S&D game i couldnt help but over hear an argument between a hacker using FPS VIP hacks and a "Nexon Advocate" ", I heard the advocate saying that you can get a $1ooo fine for hacking, is this possible, i have reviewed their ToS because they have recently changed it I SUGGEST THAT THE MOD STICKIES THIS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF<I REPEAT YOU CAN GET FINED $1ooo USD> NO JOKES

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE BOTTOM OF THE POST IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

Millenium copyright act, this is what prohibits GzP from have Maplestory items on here

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  2. Attitude

Attitude Retired Staff Member

I don't see no combat arms hack.

Read this post here.

I can assure you this thread won't be a sticky.

Btw, Stop using large/bold/color it's just disturbing.

3. roller208

roller208

The colors grab your attention they are like highlights of where you are supposed to read

This section is for disscusion of anything combat arms related.

Lol you can see by how i did my username that i like colors and you dont

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  4. lilnicky1994

lilnicky1994

nexons not stupid, well theyre stupid but not epicly stupid. They know if they ban hackers which is about half the game they loose ass loads of profit, they still want thier money

5. ScoutingForGirls

ScoutingForGirls Retired Staff Member

Hahaha, that is funny. Because this post has been posted before, when the Showground Map was out. But, listen, they failed. Nexon is only saying this to scare us away in hacking and stop hacking.
    Reasons why you should not be scared:

1. They can not deliberately make us pay.
    2. They do not know where we live.
    3. They may know our E-Mail but not out Mail
    4. They do not know our Credit Card/ Visa, Paypal Account..etc
    5. Don't be scared.

6. GzP Is So FUC-KING GAY!!!

GzP Is So FUC-KING GAY!!!

7. roller208

roller208

1. Better safe than sorry
    2. IP Tracking
    3. If you carefully examined the ToS like I did you will read that if you register with false information your account WILL be terminated, therefore termination of the contract (ToS) between you and the bounding company Nexon America Inc., therefore as long as you registered with a fake name, birthday your account will be terminated and you will be unbound, which makes you as long as you dont resign the contract(ToS) with true information that you are unbound therefore making you unaffected. They dont do it that way, they can trace IPs, Remember when they sued Odin MS?

Thx hint that was a typo

I ment to say the last sentence as a reply directly to number 2 and number 1 respectivly

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  8. hint823

hint823

???? on 3.

9. deathgod007

deathgod007

they r just trying to scare u ppl so u guys will stop making hacks

10. Narasakue

Narasakue Banned

I heard rumors of Nexon launcher having a keylogger to track your IP and such.

But I doubt it, it's illegal.

11. roller208

roller208

They closed down so many P servers and "Fined" them

\

They can track your ip ingame by reading the information sent from you, with the information is your IP and stuff.

12. ScoutingForGirls

ScoutingForGirls Retired Staff Member

1. IP Adress= Useless, that means they can only ban us from the server or Nexon Games but they can't make us pay.
    2. They know we put fake/fraud USernames/Passwords/E-Emails.
    3. They tracks down all they want but can't physically make us pay.

13. cracker415

cracker415

i cant believe a game company would go so low to get money after they charge so much for stuff for a free game they make millions a month and thats not enough for the greed ass bitches nexon can go and kiss my ass

14. yalyalyal

yalyalyal

1. [/COLOR]
    Not true. By downloading their games you are accepting the license agreement, so they can sue just to make a point should they desire.

Sorry, fraud usernames/passwords is just funny. ._. It's not like they're going to ban you for that because naturally they can't say that it's okay to insert fraudulent information.

Lawsuit.

15. codh4x

codh4x

16. roller208

roller208

@yipman
    Obviously you have never fully reviewed the ToS, In civil court its not the same thing as criminal court, in civil court they have to prove until all reasonable doubt is gone, in criminal court it is until all doubt resonable or unreasonable is done, this would be filed in civil court and your ip and the gmae found on your computer and the hack on your computer harddrive and your history that you visited this site is enough to destory all "Reasonable Doubt". Who siad they cant make you pay, your bound by the ToS.

17. nliew

nliew

u guys r so dumb ip tracking is illegal and u can just use an ip changer, my router makes a new ip every time i restart it

18. technix1

technix1

Lol. Don't brag about things you don't fully understand.

If your IP is renewed everytime your router is rebooted, that means that your IP is dynamic. You ISP still has to issue that IP to you. Every IP you use is recorded and logged by your ISP... so if someone wanted to identify one of the IPs that you had used, they could call up your ISP and do so.

Second, IP tracking is not illegal at all. Lol. That one made me chuckle at your stupidity. I'm not even going to explain that one.

As for the 1,000 dollar fine, I don't think Nexon would go through all the trouble to sue a hacker. First, sueing is pretty costly. Second, most of these players are under 18, and it would just look bad for Nexon to go out of their way to sue a 13 year old kid for using something he found on the internet.

Unless you plan on doing some real hacking like say, taking down their servers or hacking some free NX, there's not much to be worried about.

Have fun, guys.

19. Ana3

Ana3

k 1- of all how can they sue some kids that are hacking...they cant do that
    2- why dont they sue them self for "hacking" cuz i think tracking IP is illegal^^.
    And 3rd- dont be scared... they Cant make us pay...

20. beteasta4

beteasta4

Well u guys say ip-tracking is illegal and all that but its in the agreement so once we agree and start playing we are nexons bitches. W/e they wrote in that terms agreement thing if we agreed to it they can do it. And they can sue us and get the fbi on us =( :hippie: :werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.