1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

No more Agbot?

Discussion in 'SilkRoad Online Bots/Hacks Discussion' started by masum, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masum

masum

This might be a stupid question, but i've googled it and couldn't find it. I've stopped playing sro for while and now i am kinda back and i tried to download agbot, but unfortunately, i couldn't. I tried to go to the agbot offical website, but can't access it. I've tried to download it from here, but all the links are broken. So is agbot still available or they stopped it. Also, whats agbot.net? Is that the new site?

** I didn't download it from there there (agbot.net) cause it looks suspicious, anyways i didn't want to take any risk without asking people from here.

so, instead of calling me names and noob, can anyone tell me whats going on? lol

2. itahia

itahia

Well, I haven't got back into SRO properly yet, but, from what I can see, agbot.net is the new official site (disbanding from rev6.com). This means that the rev6 team still own it, its just on a different site. Go to elitepvpers for more help and info. Or go on the rev6.com forum, that would be your best option.

3. masum

masum

Thank you!

4. SuperSaiyanFlya

SuperSaiyanFlya

5. knoxypoo

knoxypoo

I don't recommend using the Agbot because you will get banned for it.
    One of my characters was banned after 1 day of using it. Thankfully it was only for 7 days.:amen:

6. Unubis

Unubis

I used agbot from 30-78 and never got even a warning...wonder what you were doing lol

7. knoxypoo

knoxypoo

lol I don't know, I was just botting then I got dc and then I was banned. Weird stuff :drum:

8. fritz007

fritz007

Hi,

I was using these week also agbot, i was banned for 7 days. Dont use it, but its great.
    I hope we get safe bot and free :)

:lockd:

9. pogsnet

pogsnet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.