1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Openkore for Starters

Discussion in 'Ragnarok Online' started by swmnbn, Apr 22, 2007.

1. swmnbn

swmnbn Retired Staff Member

So, you want to bot on Ragnarok Online? You don't know what to do? You have no clue where to start on? You have no idea how to make your bot do stuffs?

In this guide, it will teach you how to do most of the stuffs you will encounter in botting Ragnarok Online.

Firstly, i might use some brackets and stuffs like () and <>. You can ignore this type of brackets "<>" when you type the stuffs. For example, i typed..
    serverType <number>
    What you will do is to ignore the brackets and type
    serverType 0 (if your serverType is 0)
    The regular bracket MUST NOT be ignored.

Step 1, get a bot.
    Don't ask me on visualkore stuffs, i'm poor. Get openkore instead, it is enough for your botting needs. Check the Bots Q&A for the bots download, there are three attachment there and i would recommend getting version 1.9.3. It works great for me, hasn't crash one time and no bugs encounter. I will also use write this guide based on Openkore 1.9.3.

Step 2, know which server to connect to.
    Downloading your bot for the first time, you probably have no idea what you need to do unless you are someone who explores around new stuffs alot. Because the server details from the default openkore servers.txt is usually outdated, this is written to help you get the newest details.

Check this website. It is a great guide for finding out your server information. If you don't know what to do with those values, note them down somewhere.
    Once you got those values down, navigate to servers.txt found in the folder named tables.
    openkore-1.9.3\tables\servers.txt
    From that website's guide, you can find four pieces of information. IP address, Port number, Server version and Master version.

Next, you will have to write some lines. Key in the information accordingly to what you find. For example, i got the those four informations..
    IP address:port - 213.98.52.66:6900
    Server version - 20
    Master Version - 14
    Key those in.

[Private Server Description Here, anything will do.]
    ip 213.98.52.66
    port 6900
    master_version 14
    version 20

Now, you will need to find the server's type.
    If you know which emulation/version your server is running, thats good. Just type the corresponding number into the block above on a new line named "serverType <number>"

If you don't know what emulator/version your server is running, don't rush and post "HALP MI ON MAI SERVERTYPE!11" Instead, try ALL the numbers from 0,3,4,5,7,8,9. That is, if you don't play the servers which have the serverType dedicated to them.

Next step is to find out your serverEncoding. Well, most private servers will be Western so just leave it at that.

Your final stuffs will look like this..

[Private Server Description Here, anything will do.]
    ip 213.98.52.66
    port 6900
    master_version 14
    version 20
    serverType 9
    serverEncoding Western

IF you have trouble with your character, as in it doesn't display your character name/job correctly, add "charBlockSize 108" into that block above, any line is fine.

So, you have finished configuring your servers.txt. Now it's time to move on to the main config.

Step 3, Making your bot do stuffs. =D
    openkore-1.9.3\control\config.txt
    Open that. You will see a gazillion lines, don't be frightened by it. For start, you will ignore every line there is and use Ctrl+F to get to the line you want.

#1, attackDistance <distance_in_tiles>
    If you are a melee attacker, set it to 1.5. If you are a ranged attacker, set it to 13.5. If you are a dancer using whips, set it to 2.5.
    attackDistance 1.5
    attackDistance 13.5
    attackDistance 2.5
    And so on..

#2, lockMap <map_name>
    This function is to make your bot stay in a single map. If your character wanders outside of the map specified, it will automatically calculate a route to walk back to the map. Eg. "lockMap prt_fild08", this will make your bot stay in the field below Prontera, even if you die, it will respawn and go back to this map.

#3,
    route_escape_unknownMap 0
    route_escape_reachedNoPortal 0
    route_escape_randomWalk 0
    route_escape_shout
    route_randomWalk 1

Just set it accordingly, don't ask why. Unless you are in Hidden Temple botting argiopes or monsters, set route_randomWalk 0.

#4, attackSkillSlot <skill name> {
    If you are an assasin cross and want to bot using Soul Breaker, put the skill name into it. Eg. "attackSkillSlot Soul Breaker {" Some skills name differ in game and openkore. Open skills.txt to check your skill name. openkore-1.9.3\tables\skills.txt. Don't forget skills have distances too. Soul Breaker's distance is around 5 tiles so i set the distance to 5.5.

If you want to use normal attack to bot, leave the attackSkillSlot blank.
    attackSkillSlot {

#5, useSelf_skill <skill name> {
    Same as above, except this skills is to be used for self-buffing skills.

Well, for normal people, this is enough to start botting. Run your bot and it will ask you for your username/password to log you in and it will ask about your servers and stuffs. Just enter it accordingly.

Step 4, macros.

This is for those who wants more than required.

If you get the bot from the thread i've linked above, you should already have the macro stuffs in it. No downloading is required. If you didn't, you will have to get the macro yourself and add the required line to make the macro work. Well, find it out yourself. =P

For those who get the bot from my thread, you should already have a macros.txt in your control folder.
    openkore-1.9.3\control\macros.txt

Now, i'm feeling kinda lazy now. Perhaps i'll write a guide on macro usage later on or i probably won't write it. You can read it up yourself and experiment it around or you can simply take the macro from below and adjust it to suit your needs.

This is my macro for farming Gold in NiktoutRO, which earned me 500m a day. =D

automacro sellwarp {
    weight > 88%
    timeout 15
    call sellwarp2
    }

macro sellwarp2 {
    do c @go 1
    do talk @npc(147 102)
    do sell
    do sell @inventory(gold)
    do sell done
    do c @warp pay_dun04
    }

You see several lines of "do" in the macro area, you will need to have to "do" there as it simply means it will "type" the stuffs after "do" into your bot's console. Eg. "do c @go 1" in macro would be the same as YOU typing "c @go 1" into the bot console.

So... play around with it.

Written by swmnbn from GzP, no copyrights. Paste it anywhere you want, i don't mind.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  2. gunmasterboy

gunmasterboy

The start button doesn't work for 1.9.3

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  3. shengz2204

shengz2204

so confusing .. lol

4. PandarenMaster

PandarenMaster

5. shezu

shezu

Sorry didnt read from the start (Read first 2 pages though :p )

But a simple question what do i have to do if i want to make my bot tp whenever any player/GM is in sight.

And 1 more prob even though i put the lockmap location sometimes my bot dusnt go back to the place :( But when i close it and restart again it does so..... I dont have the time to check again n again if it is going or not so please tell me some solution.

Hope my problem gets solved soon.

Shezu~~

6. swmnbn

It wouldn't be wise to teleport from a GM. They can track you down anywhere in the map and when you keep teleporting from them, you will be banned sooner. It would be wiser to use "avoid.txt"

Set the names and parameters in avoid.txt and go to config.txt and find these three lines, edit them accordingly.

avoidList 1
    avoidList_inLockOnly 0
    avoidList_reconnect 300

Default is 1800 seconds but i reduced it to 300 since most GMs do not bothered to wait an unknown amount of time to check if you log back in, they will just proceed on to different map.

As for the lockMap thing, i have no solution for that. I never had any problems with openkore's lockMap, the only errors i came across are human errors.

7. Messiah

Messiah

From what I understand putting "sell 21,30-33,51 50" into the macro puts items 21, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 51 in the sell list at quantity 50 but is there a way to sell only certain items? As I wont know what item will get what number...

*edit*
    Never mind that, is there a way to keep certain types of items?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  8. swmnbn

Well, there's no way to remove an item in a sell list if you've added it except for "sell cancel" which removes everything which would be pretty redundant anyway.

I would recommend you to set your bot to pick up only the valuables. With that, you won't be picking up junk items as well and it would be easier to sell your loots.

For selling specific items and for example you want to sell Gold, Fabric and Witherless Rose, use the following macro.

sell @inventory(Gold)
    sell @inventory(Fabric)
    sell @inventory(Witherless Rose)

It would be more reliable than using the normal selling methods as the numbers for the normal method would be jumbled up sometimes. You can also control the items you want to sell without finding out the numbers. Add as many lines of "sell @inventory(x)" as you want for all the valuables you picked up.

9. shezu

shezu

@swbnm
    I dunt get anything in the avoid.txt folder i mean its completly alien to me..... how to put parameters,name etc... pls gimme an example.

And i dunt wana logg off, i wana tp for players and put logg off for GMs (i.e. if the Bot is able to detect ^_^ )

Thanks in advance~*
    ^_^

10. swmnbn

Well, it's all there is.. Really.
    # avoid.txt: Avoid certain players

# Format: <name> (TAB(s)) <disconnect when in sight> <teleport when in sight> <disconnect on chat>
    [Players]
    Sir Kills A Lot 1 0 1

So, you see the 1 0 1 above? It means your bot will <disconnect> <NOT teleport> <disconnect when the player PMs you>

1 = yes
    0 = no

11. shezu

shezu

1. Ok but thats for a single player i want no 1 to see my bot... I mean i want it to tp from everybody.

2 .Also 1 more question i just downloaded the latest version 1.9.3 (Given on the first page)

The problem is i cant see anything on the M.S. Dos screen for eg whenever ur bot does somethin it is suppose to show.

For eg-
    You Attack monster hydra , dammage 112 etc or anything

But my full ms dos screen is blank dunno why /wah although when i pm the bot its online o_O Please help.... Till then i will continue using the older version.

3. And i told u some problem i was facin about lockmap (refer to 5th post on this page.)

The exact error i will tell u-
    Use of initialized value in subroutine entry at C:/Windows/Temp/Rar$ex.1234.12345 (1234 and 12345 are just examples at that place different numbers keep cming....)

And then a message in yellow colour comes -
    Please install the kore field pack version (didnt note it it goes very fast :( )

I will see if that error comes once i start using my new version if it dusnt then its ok if it does please do help me >_<

~~Shezu
    Thanks in advance ^_^ You pwn :p

12. swmnbn

teleportAuto_useSkill 1
    teleportAuto_allPlayers 1

Make sure your fields are in your Openkore folder.. From that error message, it seems that you directly run the bot from inside the .rar. Extract all of them out before running the bot.

About the blank screen problem, it has never happened to me in my life of botting. I can't give any solutions to problems i've never encounter soooo, good luck on that. =P

13. shezu

shezu

Then i think i should continue with the older version :(

P.S. Thanks a lot for advicing me to extract, i neva thot of that :D So dumb of T_T

~~Shezu

14. Messiah

Messiah

I'm having trouble with the macro I keep getting
    "Syntax Error in function 'talk' (Talk to NPC)
    Usage: talk <NPC # | cont |resp | num> [<response #> | <number #>"
    how do I get it to work? - nvm

*edit*
    Also some of my macros restart in the while its happening. - nvm worked it out...

I made a macro but once it finishes the bot says "Calculating lockMap route to: Payon Cave(pay_dun04)" and nothing happens...

Anyone know how to set a macro to use warp master?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  15. highoctane

highoctane

well im kinda new to hacking RO, i got the server and everything right but i don't know what to type when it goes to my character selection statements. please some help thanks ^_^

16. swmnbn

Type the number that correspond to the character you want to bot. By now, i'm sure you've at least type any number while waiting for my answer right?

17. sniperz

sniperz

thanx to the use of openkore. i can use already. thanks a lot~ and thru my own experience for first time use. i did a check on the servers.txt and followed up with the aegir and idun's. it worked well.thank~

18. highoctane

highoctane

well for the character selection, it says slot 1, slot 61 w/e when i try to type, it says the characters arent recognized , btw how do i put a picture? i will show u

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  19. deep09

deep09

Im here to say hi only

20. swmnbn

@highoctane, add charBlockSize 108 into the servers.txt's server information.