1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Parry and Hit ratio.

Discussion in 'SilkRoad Online General Discussion' started by phisejr, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phisejr

phisejr

Ok i know that Parry ratio is for evasion.

But wats Hit ratio for the Success of the hit, or the higher the Hit ratio the more critical rate ?

2. nbourg8

nbourg8

Parry is:
    If the enemy has a 100-200 dmg weapon, and you have HIGH parry, the chance he rolls a 100 is MUCH more likely than the chance he rolls a 200. When you say "evasion" you mean dodge, you CANNOT dodge in this game.

I dont know what the others are, sry.

3. phisejr

phisejr

cool the parry thing is clear to me but i have a strong feeling that Hit ratio is your critical rate.

Why? Because i had a lvl 8 glaive and my hit ratio was arround 50 then my lvl 16 crt+ 7 glaive went to 70 or 80 hit rate now i have a lvl 18 glaive with a + 7 crt now my hit ratio is 98 and my criticals come more often than my +7 Glaive from before

cuz i m thinking to have to weapon materies Glaive/Bow and then two force to max Fire/Ice but if this isnt true i wont try it.

4. Fun-Cheater

Fun-Cheater

I think, hitrate is exactly the opposite of parry, it alows u to make higher dmg
    staying on example, biger chance to hit 200

5. nbourg8

nbourg8

Your Critical Rate is noted on the weapon. It will say Crit 9 or w/e. This example means you have a 9% chance to hit a crit. Small you say? Well think of this. If you use a 3% crit, and then get a 6%, it is doubled sure, but still small. Then take into consideration, attacks go by really fast, 10 attacks in under 15 seconds. Thus, chances are high atleast 1 crit will occur because at 9%, its almost 1/10 hits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.