Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Announcement Private FGunz V8 working Hack 2017

Discussion in 'Gunz Hacks/Bots Downloads' started by obscyre98, Nov 3, 2017.

1. obscyre98

obscyre98

Hello i see a lot of guys finding hacks for FGunZ well here is a hack for Freestyle GunZ V8 called hitbox it will make you great aim like 10/10

People interested in buying please let me know your skype in this post or send a private message to

*I'll show you the hack after the purchase*

*Please do not add me if you are not really interested in buying the hack because is not Free*

Horse2013 and Brainn like this.
  2. ilovegplanet

ilovegplanet

vouch for this guy, he was legit

obscyre98 likes this.
  3. Brainn

Brainn

Thank you obs trusted seller 1++

obscyre98 likes this.
  4. tomer8133

tomer8133 TD

Very trusted seller! vouch for him! hack working good

obscyre98 likes this.
  5. jordymisty

jordymisty

Yo add me skype got a question, jordy.reuser1

6. Wubx

Wubx

Funny. Thought you said you weren't going to scam people anymore? Of all post here, 3 of them are your accounts. You're the reselling/leeching/scamming low life venezuela kid with no job. I'll post screen shots if I have to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Buyers beware- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

fmj02 likes this.
  7. fmj02

fmj02

True

The hack is mine, and the funny fact is it could even be the free hack that I posted before(yes that hack still works). So basically those idiots just bought a free hack.. I don't fucking get how the same people still get scammed you must be really stupid. This is so obvious scam, just look at connections - the same guy scams people since like 1+ year, his name is Alejandro, or there are more of them. The fact is he's from Venezuela, but he has countless of accounts saying that he's from other countries. But he's unaware and stupid just ask him for teamviewer, if you notice spanish windows - you will know who he is.

Another fact:

This forum is long time dead and the administrator doesn't give a **** anymore just leeching hacks from other sites. The only category still active on this forum is Gunz. The rest of it are bots - yeah admin can't deal with it as well.

This is paradise for scammers!!!

If you want new, real gamerzplanet then let me run this site and I promise you people like him won't last long and will be auto banned each visit.

PS. this theme sucks ass.

CYA FOREVER!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  8. Horse2013

Horse2013

Brother thank you! hack working 100% trusted seller 1+ rep

9. FGDead

FGDead

TY friend! good hack crash some times when i use it on duel but work 100% rep +++ trusted friend