Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Problem with wolfteam

Discussion in 'WolfTeam' started by summit123, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  2. Wo1f

Wo1f Registered User

Thats is the respawn bug. Whenever you are in first person view as a wolf, just quit the game immediately, you wont be able to spawn when you die. Usually a way to fix it is: Quit the game then go to server select and back to another game. When that doesn't work, restarting the game or your comp will work more often. When even that doesn't work you need to reinstall your game. If the error still persists, turn off all firewalls and forward your ports to 2300-2399 UDP(Wolf Team's ports.... which most people SHOULD do with or without the bug, it lessens connection lag). If all of that doesn't work then you are just screwed(I know, because i was screwed a couple times in CBT2). After a while it will just fix itself if nothing else works.

3. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

4. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

how do i foward my ports 2 wolfteams ports?
    srry 4 double post

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  5. Wo1f

Wo1f Registered User

First, you need to set up a static IP address if you don't already have one. If you do then don't read this. If you don't then go to
    http://www.portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm

Go there and choose your Operating System. Then follow the guide on setting it up.

And when choosing your static IP address, I would advise making it 192.168.1.100 local IP and making your router's DHCP choose 192.168.101-192.168.1.150 so it won't give someone else your static IP address and block both from the internet. It will give you a faster connection than 192.158.1.136 as the guide seems to usually say.

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm

Go there and choose your router's brand and model. Then choose the game you need to port forward to. NOTE:WolfTeam is not on that site yet. So choose Rakion as the game to forward to if you don't think you can put the ports in without the guide.. It uses the SAME ports as WolfTeam which are: 2300-2399 UDP.

6. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

BPs still doesnt work i did all those things its less laggy but i still get respawn freeze

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  7. Roysuke

Roysuke Registered User

yea but i wish wt would fix this actualy its also bcuz the server lags and if u go to wolf battle's and u dont know weather it lags check everyones ms

8. deathman444

deathman444 Registered User

after speedin up my port it work just fine no more freeze when respawnin XD

9. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

BPs can you make it not laggy with out static IP cause my comcast doesnt support static's and port fowarding unless i pay like $20 extra/month -_-

10. Wo1f

Wo1f Registered User

I didn't know different internets would charge for something that has to do with the router. I use RoadRunner high speed cable with a LinkSys router, no problems for me. Are you sure you are changing your local IP adress and not an external IP? It is just changing the local connection settings then forwarding your router to them.

And this doesn't ALWAYS fix respawn bug, just usually. It is Softnyx, what can you do? Lol. Softnyx's servers hate certain people, including me xD.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  11. summit123

summit123 Banned Banned

rofl true and uea i gotta pay if i wanna static ip cuase i use f^cking comcast =P but it lightended up a bit and not as much respawn bug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.