Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Tutorial PSP Error [ 80020148 ] Fix

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Imaginarys, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Imaginarys

Imaginarys

You get this error saying " the game could not start " or smth like that den followed by an error code [ 80020148 ] you guys keep trying but its the same everytime u guys try to start an iso/cso game.

Follow These Instruction :

1) Hold The "On"Button by the side hold it up while pushing with the 'R' button
    twice. (hope u get what i mean)
    2) When Your In The Recovery Menu , Go to configuration ,
    " UMD MODE " MUST BE SONY NP9660
    3)Go to Advanced Config : Advanced - > Advanced Configuration ->
    Make Sure These 2 Are Disabled : Plain Modules in UMD/ISO , EXECUTE BOOT.BIN
    4)Exit The Recovery Menu And Test Your Iso/Cso Game.

+Rep me if i helped u !

2. leo777

leo777

Thanks a lot imaginarys...you were a great help...you made that really simple...

thanks again and keep up the good work.

3. wilsonm1000

wilsonm1000

Hello! I followed every step but nothing happened. I Download GOD:Ghost of Sparta Iso (1.62Gb) Everything looks good, It actually display the game, sound, video on the PSP but when I try to start the game then the PSP logo comes and then the message:"The game could not be started(80020148)" Can you or somebody help pleasee!! I willo really apreciate it . Thanks

4. Mufazzal Roowala

Mufazzal Roowala

Hi,
    I have PSP-1004. I am facing the same problem. Getting 80020148. tried all the solutions mentioned on this thread, but still no luck. Please help me. My child is fedup playing the old built-in games

Regards
    Mufazzal