Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Pudge,Butcher Guide by DevoX

Discussion in 'Scourge Heroes Guides' started by DevoX, Jun 23, 2006.

How Good is this Pudge/Butcher Guide?

1. It Rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It Suck!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

EDITEDDDDDDDD

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  2. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

editeddddddddd

3. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

editedddddddd

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  4. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

EDITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5. fen92

fen92 Registered User

Lol image 2 small ..zz anywhere it a basic build or type ...the hidden spot to hook is nice but u nid to gurantee tat u can kill him if not ask ur teammate help ..almost same as my last guide lol..and beside i do not believe much tat he is a real god at late game ..i mean a pro..at mid game ..he can be said as a supporter .useless LoL not reali la ..beside he help teammate much .lol but this kind of butcher is easy to pawn why? make mkb then this butcher useless liao ..orelse this butcher make bkb > rot dint hurt it self either the mkn chanelling isnt working to it 2 ! i wanna know tat how to make the chance of meat eating higher? to 5-6 combo

6. AaronOXX

AaronOXX Registered User

I perfer another item built.

Perseverence, Boots, Vanguard, Heart, Travel(When time is ripe), 2 Hearts.

Comment on this, thank you.

7. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

Removed Stupid Comments.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  8. saint

saint Former Staff Member Former Staff

Keep the flamings down.DevoX,you are getting out of hand.This is my last warning.He might be in the wrong,but constructive critism IS allowed.You have to be able to accept comments which are positive or negative and use it to improve your guides.If you think his comments are irrelevent,ignore him.If he gets out of hand,I will be dealing with him.Not anyone else.

And you could have edited your guide instead of posting 4 posts in a row.I believe there is sufficient space.However,seeing to that you're contributing,I would close one eye.

I will comment on your guide later.I am having my dinner now.

Whether a hero is easy to pwn or not,depends on whether you're smart enough to counter your enemies.A butcher can be strong any where in game.Either early game,mid game or late game.He can be played as a supporter,but he could also be a tanker and also a main hero killer if you play him right.And if the image is too small,please,for goodness sake,click on the picture.It will enlarge.It is uploaded at image shack.With butcher,you can never guarantee a kill.No matter how good you are at hooking,there are always chances of missing.You dont need to guarantee you can kill him when you try to hook.That is a stupid thought implemented in yourself.

Say that when you have stop copying guides.Otherwise,keep that comment to yourself.

9. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

Removed some gay message that i had typed

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  10. saint

I just wanted you to stop the flaming.I didnt request you to apologise,but you did.Which in fact made me surprised.Not many people are willing to admit fault and apologise.Thumbs up for DevoX.Keep that attitude up ^_^

On your build,the items are good enough.Nice list of different build ups.However,not all general item builds require boots of travel.Power threads is necessary sometimes.And 2ndly,getting flesh of heap is INDEED very good.It isnt a bad idea AT ALL.You can also can get reviews from Scorpion and KingLiche about this.We have proven it to be better than rot.Rot is not that spammable at early games.I dont see the need of Rot at such an early stage.Try maxing flesh heap.Its good.And giving you more str meaning you have more hit points and better damage boost without even any level 3 items.

This is some sort wrong.Pudge is actually one of the hardest heroes to die.With flesh heap,his hit points can be as high as centaur if you're good in farming.And moreover,if you're using rot,I am sure most players will get 1 or 2 ring of health.Which is sufficient enough to bear the use of rot and to enchance his hit point regeneration.Added with heart of tarasque and aegis,he has massive hit points and regenaration and armor + spell reduction.

Your hooks are okay,but thumbs up for taking the time for taking the screenshot,which I hope you took it yourself instead of taking in from other websites.But the best hook guide was by CaptainHook.He posted before at Gamerzplanet if I am not mistaken.His hooking is excellent.Judging and accuracy are almost near perfect.

11. Scorpion

Scorpion Former Staff Member Former Staff

that hooking guide isent yours , give proper credits or i'm gonna have to go report this to the maker, dunno about the original guide it might be yours but i've seen the hooking guide somewhere and if you really want to deal with that you better be prepared for an arguement.

"For more about pudge,Butcher guide please go to DotA-Allstars Forum
    Pudge, The Butcher By Captain Hook"

12. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

Removed Some Useless Stupid Comments.

13. saint

After investigating,the skill build is exactly the same.And also the item build follows another item build.Just that he edited it and seperated it.Am I right DevoX?

http://prochaosguild.com/ar/t10948.htm

See it for yourself.However,I am quite in abit of a rush now.I would be checking on the hooking guide later.

14. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

REMOVED AND EDITED SOME STUPID USELESS COMMENTS THAT I HAVE SAID.

15. AaronOXX

AaronOXX Registered User

I agree that items and skills build are almost the same.
    However, we give respect to the guides of the first poster.
    So, if your guide is the SAME as his, too bad that you will have no credibilty.

And a note to DevoX, attitude does not reason things, earn respect or gain belief. In fact, I despise you for that.

16. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

Removed Some Stupid Comments.

17. AaronOXX

AaronOXX Registered User

Okay...
    I don't know but in order to make your guide stand out, videos on how to hook correctly.

18. MutiGamer

MutiGamer Registered User

Chill out dude. Number one its just a forum, no need to get so pissed. If you have a problem with fen, private message him. Don't post it here because nobody cares!!

19. DevoX

DevoX Registered User

opps sorry to tell you that i dont care about fen anymore

20. fen92

fen92 Registered User

ok devox,nvm forget it

i thinking making aegis is more important to butcher,reduced his rot dammage. beside chose oni as him teammate is good,why? oni got repel,wont give any rot dammage to butcher ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.