1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Punk Buster IP Ban Fix (For Router-users)

Discussion in 'WarRock' started by Lunatris, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunatris

Lunatris

I recently go banned from Warrock by Punk Buster. I'll note that I don't hack myself, but I learned that someone who frequented my PC did. Well, it took a little while of searching for a way to get unbanned, until suddenly my friend suggested (I'm surprised i hadn't thought of it myself -.-) to put up a static that didn't match my previous. I'm sure others have thought of it, but just incase, there ya go. ^^ Punk Buster won't recognize the IP.

2. swiftboy36

swiftboy36

yup, just change it through your router settings ( browser )

if you have a linksys router youd tap into your settings from here in your adress bar:
    \

the username and password is usually default: USER: <blank> PASS: < you set this up when you installed your router >

3. donny_v1

donny_v1

yah know how it says that its american only? is there a way to make a proxy from america so i can still play war rock.?

4. swiftboy36

swiftboy36

you could, if the game allows for proxies to be used. you dont have to make a proxy, however you can utilize tools to re-rout your modem to america and then play it..

gl with that.

5. Skite

Skite

It doesn't matter really. If you have a Dynamic IP, your WAN IP will change after the DHCP refreshes. Static IP stays the same so only Dynamic works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.