1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

QuestBot, the new AdventureQuest Bot

Discussion in 'BattleOn Series' started by d0v3r, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0v3r

d0v3r

This is the creator of the new AdventureQuest bot, QuestBot, promoting my new release. You can see my page ()

You can get a direct download ()

I am also looking for developers. If anyone with a good deal of experience in C# Sockets or C# GUI send me an email or MSN me at .

I hope you don't think of this as advertising, I am just releasing a program I've made that I believe will help the community.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2007
  2. Jen23

Jen23

Ok well it says that you need to install this .Net framework or something like that. Can you post the link for that download please?? Thanks.

3. d0v3r

d0v3r

4. liwei920517

liwei920517

5. Jen23

Jen23

Thanks I'll try it out now.

Edit- Okay thanks, I got it running and my level is going to be so high you won't believe it. I highly recommend using this for people who are just starting out or who are too lazy to gain EXP or GOLD themselves. I will post a quick tut on how to do this. If it helps you press the THANKS button please.

1.Download the .Net framework link d0v3r made in his second post.
    2.Download the actual bot(1st post d0v3r made)
    3.Open bot, and Login with your Adventure Quest username and password
    4.Select the character you want to get the level,gold,Z-Tokens, etc. up
    5.Look at the bottom, there should be a 'Start' button(the word will be green)
    6.Click that, you should see the Exp,Gold,Tokens,etc. change from 0 to any number, like 150
    7.If you want to check your new stats, close the bot and open it back again
    8.The box that apears with all your stats should be different, like different Exp and gold
    9.Finally, login to the real website and take the advantage of your new level!!

edit edit- Okay well now i have a question about this. I tried to login on the screen for the bot, and it says that my username isn't found?? Is it because I tried the bot on another username first because I was suspicious?? Well if it's not or if it is how do I fix it?? I will try re-downloading it again later

edit..AGAIN- okay well..heres the deal. everytime i press the start button after like 10-15 seconds at the bottom it says error saving game, and then the exp,gold,and tokens dont go up, they stay at 0. whats happenin d0v3r?? lol that would b funny if they already patched it..but anyway if u figure sumthin out post it here. and also i tried re-downloadin it..it still does the same thing....

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  6. badnewzpyro

badnewzpyro

Are you stupid???By the steps you just explained this is just a keylogger,you cant hack your gold exp or lvl,expecially your z tokens.

7. rwd39

rwd39

Just so you guys know the person that made this has been in trouble before on elitepvp forum for scamming accounts so use this at your own risk. At best it doesn't work at worst you just got your account ganked.

8. Gunzxp

Gunzxp

1 word man "idoit" Your a freaking noob who the hell would put in there real pass and shit, it was kinda obvious from the start, this dude posted it on Mpc and th mods scanned it and said it was a keylogger. But I still downloaded neways i made a new account, so it told me to create a chracter..-.- and it told me to type in the hair color " Like from that point i knew it was a keylogger 110%" But w/e lol your a freaking leecher no one blames you for wanting so much.

9. rwd39

rwd39

Damn this assclown tryed to pass it on mpc also damn i was bout to go there and see if he had guess i don't have to now. I hope all 3 sites ban this freaking moron allready...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2007
  10. Jen23

Jen23

Well then...don't be flaming me, it was just a question! And this works and I used it for level and stuff..but whatever

11. mick-dude

mick-dude

edit..AGAIN- okay well..heres the deal. everytime i press the start button after like 10-15 seconds at the bottom it says error saving game, and then the exp,gold,and tokens dont go up, they stay at 0. whats happenin d0v3r?? lol that would b funny if they already patched it..but anyway if u figure sumthin out post it here. and also i tried re-downloadin it..it still does the same thing....[/quote]

yer i agree

12. rwd39

rwd39

Just so everyone knows this was disassembled over at mpc forum and if you want to know where your account info is being sent here ya go

Doesnt contain a trojan but it connects to:

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
    OrgID: TPCM
    Address: 1333 North Stemmons Freeway
    Address: Suite 110
    City: Dallas
    StateProv: TX
    PostalCode: 75207

13. Raius

Raius

rwd39..thats kickass :|

14. cording12

cording12

you guys may be bitchin but i created a new acc and tried it and it seems to work, lol its a new acc so ( as catherine tate would say) I AINT BOVERED

15. fire fist8

fire fist8

Ok well gathering up all the info, apparently this bot supposedly works, however who ever uses it will have there account info taken, therefore the bot is pointless because once you hack a good account up, it will be taken.

Ps. I still am not completely sure that this indeed works because so far only cord has said this works and for all we know d0v3r could have just made him up to get people to use it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  16. alumtiyan

alumtiyan

well the last time i used this...after that
    i cant able to login in the web...
    so... i change pass it and it did log in me...
    at that time the server is not full...
    still i tricked him and got 2 lvls...64

17. Flappy_Bob_The_Clown

Flappy_Bob_The_Clown

dude it works. i used it but i aint botherd if account gets nicked cos its a crap game neway

18. Raius

Raius

so can't someone remove the thing that sends info or make a new program using this one's source?

19. whappend12

whappend12

dont worry, i got him caught, he's gunna be so sorry you keylogged the bot, im contacting moderaters in which they'll store he's IP and volla ip banned from the web this what gunna happen

Knock Knock (officer knocks on door)
    devour opens the door: hi, can i help u offcier?
    offcier: you have been in postion of sending and recieving computer info you are now under arrest

it depends what he gets he wont get anything like jail but he'll pay a fine and will probally never use hes computer again!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  20. mikkel_d20

mikkel_d20

:der:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.