1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Release [RELEASE] ABTrainer 1.3 (gMS V1.00)

Discussion in 'Maple Story GMS Hacks Discussion' started by abtrainer, Sep 7, 2011.

1. abtrainer

abtrainer

The following tool is for people who prefer not to use actual bannable hacks (like vac, gmode etc) and just want a tool that can help them throughout the game without any risks.

I know a lot of people who already worked hard for they're main characters (Or simply understood that hacking will always get you banned, eventually.) and the world of hacking doesn't apply for them. The most they do is open a new account, get banned and stop hacking.

Well, this tool is for those kind of people. The new AntiBan Trainer contains a list of helpful tasks that the game can't really know whever its you or a bot is doing them.
    It's like a tool that everyone should have running when playing maple.

Features :
    -Auto-Looter
    -Auto-Clicker
    -Auto-Spammer
    -Auto-Skill
    -Auto-Tracker (/find)
    -Auto MP/HP

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download trainer from : ABTrainer 1.7 (Updated 25/1/2012, v1.7, GMS v1.5)
    2. Open ABTrainer.exe (BEFORE opening maple)
    3. Run maple through abtrainer's launcher or yourself

Thats it - enjoy.

UPDATE 1.7 :
    -Include a major stability improvement
    -Fixed an error that the program didn't open for some users

NOTES(READ IT!) :
    Windows XP Users - You must stay on window mode. Support for full screen on windows xp will arrive soon.
    Windows 7/Vista Users - To make the tool compatible with 7/vista, Aero will be disabled. Note that window mode & fullscreen work on windows 7/vista.

THIS HACK WAS NOT MADE BY ME! IT WAS TAKEN FROM ANOTHER FORUM WITH THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION, LINK TO THIS THREAD WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE AUTHOR SO PLEASE REPORT BUGS.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. xthestonex

xthestonex

Thanks it works great. and you were right, im very sensitive about my main character and this fits me excellent

havn't found any issues so far but I'll keep you updated

3. crimson4245

crimson4245

A little hesitant to try this out but it looks very interesting. If anyone could confirm this that would be awesome.

4. Haruto

Haruto

:mullet:If anyone is getting a message about the program not being able to connect or update on Windows 7/Vista. Please run the program as administrator

5. mushroomvn

mushroomvn

Wat auto tracker and auto trubi means ! I cant auto press 2 button ? cuz i am a DB

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. GoooGoooByeBye

GoooGoooByeBye

You didn't include what the Program Includes, it's features. All you said was that it wasn't anything bannable.

Please make a List of the Available features of the program.

- GGBB

7. FigJam54

FigJam54

Can you please list what is on the program, like the features it has...dont wanna go running a program that i don't know whats in it.

Cheers.

8. david82213

david82213

9. Furiious

Furiious

I have tried this but it still does the update error, im running on windows 7

10. maurof98

maurof98

I started the hack and then maple story and the hacks close is there a solution?

11. Instinctz

Instinctz

lol, it says its made by microsoft

12. ViciousJannis

ViciousJannis

lol microsoft takes credit! xD

13. LordDWT

LordDWT

This program accesses the secure SSL associated with e-mail and virus scanners can't scan this type of e-mail. Seems like a key logger to me.

14. mienh5

mienh5

i hope this hack work=)

15. hockey940

hockey940

So, you dont need to use an injector or anything? and please include a list of features. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Downloaded it, and when I open up maple and this, I click on one of the check boxes and it just keeps un-checking itself. Help?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Nevermind. Got it to work. Anyone else with this problem, it turn out you HAVE to use the hotkeys. (f1,f2,f3, etc) DEFINITELY recommend this to others. Great download.

16. rushisushi

rushisushi

17. slashinsoulz

slashinsoulz

18. john123456789

john123456789

19. Reversed

Reversed

I'm guessing this is good. What seems to bother me is that the fact it is still GMS "v108". If the owner/creator of this program could update this to GMS, then I would be proud. But no needed, because it works fine.

20. beandipped

beandipped

I can't get Maple to run after running abtrainer. Say's the game is offline or I'm not connected to the internet. But maple runs fine when ABT is closed. idk what I'm doing wrong, or if its out of date, i can't tell.