1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Rock, Paper , Scissors!!! :)

Discussion in 'FlyFF Discussion' started by nasser1111, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasser1111

nasser1111

Is there a way to find out what the system is going to play?
    Or any kind of pattern we can follow to get the cloack!! :D
    Cuz that cloack is really tempting xD
    If it is possible to try and find out a pattern....
    like 1st: rock
    2nd: paper
    3rd scissors

or something similar to that or whatever

Thanks in advance :D

Good luck to all

2. Wild_X

Wild_X

Why do people keep spelling cloak wrong. It is ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

3. Serenade

Serenade

Do you think before posting? I'll give you the upportunity to think about your own post, while you're reading mine.

Let's say the (Rock, Paper, Scissor winning) - procedure was posted here. Everyone would use it, thus leading us to a FlyFF full of people who wear dragon cloaks, transportive on Herabikes, using baby luia's as their respective pets. Would this be fun? No. However, IF there is a procedure that allows you to win continuously, you're adviced to keep it to yourself. This of course being the only effective way to make use of the "Winning Procedure".

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  4. wtfox

wtfox

I think it's just random, dunno what a procedure should do :/.

5. jeffreyguo87

jeffreyguo87

Serenade

ur probablly Right , But look at the question nasser111 ask :

Is there a way to find out what the [COLOR=#FFFF00 ! important][COLOR=#FFFF00 ! important]system[/COLOR][/COLOR] is going to play?
    Or any kind of pattern we can follow to get the cloack!! :D
    Cuz that cloack is really tempting xD
    If it is possible to try and find out a pattern....
    like 1st: rock
    2nd: paper
    3rd scissors

Thats his topic , if u want to creat 1 about ur suggestion . then maybe you should
    but he really wants to know.... so if some 1 could help him .

Btw this is a hack disscussion website , and so yea..

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  6. joostp

joostp

The server RANDOMLY picks one of the 4 options.
    The odds to win a dragon cloak is 1/1024 (only win/lose matters since a draw gets rerolled, so theres a 50% chance to make it to the next stage of the game, 0.5^2 = 1/1024)
    So statistically you get a cloak every 1024 tries, thats 102.4m cash + over 5.1k pumpkins.
    THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT, THERE IS NO WAY TO MANIPULATE THE SERVER'S OUTCOME!

7. Poloko

Poloko

bahahaha, everyone is right, there is no way ofmanipulating it.

but as a person who cant resist a challenge i have a theory :hsughr:

kk so when i tryed the first time logging in, i made upa rule that got me to win 8 times in a row but as i got to the 9th roll to get bike i accidentally screwed my system up.

i have two patterns. but before i post just hear me out... i love challenges and this is one i can almost beat =) it was fun.

pattern 1: the 1 and 2 roll.
    now as you begin you start off with both sissors and sissors right?

so my pattern is "1 and 2" as you get the same outcomes( a draw) click the right once.

but as you defeat your oponent click th right twice. it takes pactience but it worked for me. i got greedy and went for the fing bike and lost cause i paniced =P btw doing ythis pattern will getting irratating as you get many draws... but youll make your way up to the bike. =)

HEY HEY HEY:watch the clicks

this is a weird one i figured recently. this is not a pattern actually just a helpful touch to the "1 and 2" pattern. now as i said before my "1 and 2" pattern helped me get to the 19 suns and instead of taking i took the bike...as i clicked twice i accidentally clicked three times... therefor screwing me up...

ive seen for a couple of tries. licking once left gave me the same outcome as i restarted the game over and over clicking with left once.... same with click right. so you might want to watch your clicks...

my secound pattern is called: common sence =)

there are three out comes... rock, paper of sissors...
    this only works after three wins... once you get to the fourth try i noticed the hand repeats it self... so say:

roll one-won with sissors
    roll two-won with paper
    roll three- won with rock

its a motherfing computer guys. out think it. it repeats itself no matter what just pay attaention =) btw i did get my bike after a coupe of tries. good luck....

and hey if it dosent work dont waste your time... took my 6hours to get mine..with regorous thinking and writing outcomes down involved. ehehehe:whoo:

8. joostp

joostp

@Poloko,
    Funny how your post is full of contradictions.
    First you aggree that there is NO way of manipulating the computer, then you come up with some strange pattern.
    Note that the chance to get a higher prize will simply be half of the chance to get the previous prize.
    If it took you 6 hours I bet you played the game a few 100 times, nothing special if the odds to get a bike are 0.5^9 (= 1/512).
    No matter what "pattern" you will look for, each and every one of them will statistically have the same chances to win.

9. vleejsklak

vleejsklak

1/1024 is not that bad i think...

but imo a speed cloak is still better, whats the extra 20 stats of you can't hit the person or if another person hits the mobs before you do.

also faster collecting compensates if you are looking at aoe. (maybe not rangers)

so imo this cloak is only fo sho

1/512 for a hera bike seems a better investment if only they werent so damn slow

10. plop52

plop52

what the interest of this post?

11. joostp

joostp

Well, at my server youll pay about 2m per try.
    So thats over 1b for a bike and over 2b for a cloak.
    If youre the exact average of course. ;)

12. void

void

This event has already been there and there were similar discussions.
    It's serverside randomized.
    Due to the amount of participating players, it's very hard to impossible to find an algorythm.
    Also I believe the randomizer is being frequently reset.
    Usual randomize algorythms relay on various calculations, system ticks and a static value.
    If you stick without resetting the static value (usually set to the ticks value from time to time), you could find too many repeatations in the randomizer.
    But there's still the uncalculateable factor of participating players.
    You might have more luck finding repeatations on a not crowded server.
    Maybe DeadlyData can give a more exact review on this since he has the original server files (illegaly).

Edit:
    Last time the event was going by it's asian name, so you might have been unable to find it.
    I am not entirely sure if it worked 100% the same way, but I doubt they rewrote the server code for it's randomization.

Here are the links to the old threads:
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/flyff-discussion/265068-kawi-bawi-bo-is-random.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/flyff-discussion/263784-kawi-bowi-b-o-technique.html
    http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/flyff-discussion/264788-so-we-need-the-pattern-kawi-bawi-bo.html

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  13. rosco

rosco

Best part is I sold pumpkins for 200k and bought a baby Luia for 130m of just selling pumpkins and still have about 300m because people still want to play this which personally cracks me up because 150m more and I can by the bike too :p

14. jermo2223

jermo2223

well not if you get a pet on the 8 try oh yeah it was S win first then R win ,S win P win S win R tie R win P tie S win P winn petttttt yay i have pages of how to get this i wrote it all down
    i have about 5 pages of thories

jermo2223 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...< --- Please use the edit button in the future--- >

sorry for dubble posting but this isnt random i have gotten about 60 sunstones just cant get a bike i could of just got 2 pets tho darn i was too greedy

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  15. rosco

rosco

That don't work just tried :p

16. jermo2223

jermo2223

well i didnt expect it would
    it all depends on if you get a tie and if so whitch round and how manny times you got it on that round
    but that is wha the ornignal post wanted he wante us to post the thories and what we got to get the cloak but it's just a pet stilll goood : )

17. silent25

silent25

i just want to know where this rock, scissor, paper npc is located?
    And is it permanent or only an event?

18. ycoen

ycoen

only luck, i wasted 3bil

19. rosco

rosco

there is a naughty damien in Flaris (Flarine) between the mayor and the mail box... Only for this RPS event, you can't miss it ;).

20. Nuha

Nuha

The pattern is pretty simple,

1. Spend all you money on buying pumpkins ect.
    2. You FAIL.
    3. You quit the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.