1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.
Dismiss Notice
We are looking for coders to join our team. Send me a private message if you or your friends would like to join!

Rules of the section

Discussion in 'Gunbound General Discussion' started by Cipher, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cipher

Cipher Retired Staff Member

I have recently been appointed trial moderator of this section and I am going to enforce some rules.

1. Flaming/Trolling.
    Flaming/Trolling other members will NOT be tolerated, this will lead to an infraction.

2. Posting malicious programs.
    Posting malicious programs with the intent to infect other members is not allowed, you will receive a ban for this.

3. This is for general Gunbound discussion only.
    Here you may post any questions you have about the game along with any problems you have, as long as you follow the rest of the rules.

4. Begging.
    While we welcome people who want to share their work, we don't welcome beggars. Depending upon when you joined, you will receive an infraction worth 5 points (New member) or 15 points (normal member).

5. Spamming.
    Posting small comments or making new threads with useless text inside will result in an infraction.

6. Advertising.
    It has been made clear in other sections of GamerZPlanet that you should not advertise other websites. You may advertise your private server in this section, nowhere else.

7. Referral links.
    You may want to get more points and rewards on sites that ask you to invite other people but this is disallowed on GamerZPlanet, a 30 point infraction will follow.

8. Failing to use the search button.
    There is a button at the top of the page, it allows you to search for a question incase somebody else has had the same problem and it is resolved.
    Failing to use the search button will result in at least a warning.

9. Grave digging.
    When posts have been kept open but have not been posted in for a few months, please don't post in them. If your question still hasn't been answered, make a new thread.

10. Not giving credits.
    If you post somebody else's work, you must give credits. As this shows respect to the author.

11. Reporting a thread then posting a comment similar to "reported".
    If you have reported a thread, then thanks for helping me moderate the section, it is appreciated. However, please refrain from posting "reported","ban", "Close thread" etc. Because that is just spam and doesn't help anyone in any way.

12. Any other problems.
    If you have any other problems, please send me a PM and we can discuss the matter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.