1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

RUmble fighter Private server

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by nguyensturr, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nguyensturr

nguyensturr

i just downloaded and registerd for rumble fighter and im from Australia
    wen i logged in it sed US only

so im wondering if anyone could make a private server for all countries??

it would be nice seeming i really want to play RF??:mullet:

2. sasukev

sasukev

get ip hider like hamachi. I never tried it out but I hear that it works good

3. Kildea

Kildea

Why do you think OGPlanet only allows U.S. and Canada to play? Their bases are in California, and so the process of connecting to their server and then connecting to other players works for Canada and the U.S. However, you'll notice if you play in Canada that most people have horrible connections with eachother - Somebody trying to connect from Los Angeles to a person in Toronto would just be horrible. The longer distance the information has to go, the harder the game will become to play due to lag. OGPlanet is a big company and so they have good servers. If someone tried to run a RF private server in the U.S. on their computer for somebody in Australia, the game will simply be unplayable.

You'd have a much better shot at asking a big game dev company in Australia to purchase a license and begin making an Australian version of the game. Even if you somehow manage to pass the IP check and do start playing RF, you'll notice that the game is simply unplayable simply because you will have insane lag.

4. steamlover

steamlover

Kildea u are so wrong in so many ways. OGP is just a little computer and the server for Canda and USA and already bad. People are taking 5 min just to load that game when i only take 3 min to load TF2 xD

5. deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin

Blame the people then, some games I play with my friend who all live in the US take like 5 sec to load. <_< Probably computer problems. My brother's computer, on the other hand, takes like 5 min...it's the people's computers and connection problems...

6. Kildea

Kildea

I'm wrong in many ways? OGP is just a little computer?

You're an idiot, go die.

7. nguyensturr

nguyensturr

LOL tru tru

8. Loki

Loki

I tried finding company that might purchase the license for Rf in Australia but all I found was bunch of browser based games when I try to find it on google[fail]. I will try later though if you know any I'll even suggest it to them since many players from Australia wants to play rf I'm sure somebody would listen and buy the license.

9. nguyensturr

nguyensturr

i tried and failed...sigh

will somwer out there buy the license???:pray2:

10. Mrhobo3

Mrhobo3

11. Mentality

Mentality

Your an idiot, OGP is not a little computer it's a large company with several games and they are associated with larger game corporations. The servers don't suck its the fact that their community is growing exponentially and for you to say their servers suck you must have been playing Rumble Fighter and some illiterate technology retarded 7 year old made a comment about the servers. FYI I've been with OGP for a few years now and I have yet to encounter lag related to the server any time except for the day of an update (go figure that they add new items to their games and the population on servers peaks). If your so dense that you blame a company for your crap PC lets see you do better, go buy a server and host your own games, lord knows the gamers on Rumble Fighter don't want you.

<3

12. SupahThing

SupahThing

LOL PWNT Kildea you had it right xD don't listen to other o-O im not sure he needs to die though.:lol:

13. Fovea

Fovea

Code:
    0055FF45   CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&WS2_32.WSARecv>]     WS2_32.WSARecv
    00560006   CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&WS2_32.WSASend>]     WS2_32.WSASend
    005600E5   CALL DWORD PTR DS:[<&WS2_32.WSASend>]     WS2_32.WSASend
    Knock yourself out.

14. Applique

Applique

roflmao. Now, to write a server emulator with login, matchmaking, and record keeping.

dum de dum, cya in 5 years.

15. Fovea

Fovea

Ummm, no. Anyone proficient in a language can pull this off in under a week. I'm assuming there is no encryption, I have not checked the callees, nor do I wish to pursue creating a private server.

16. Applique

Applique

I've looked at the packet structure already. Creating a parser would be difficult, by my standards. Then again, someone who's used to working with tcp/ip on a LARGE scale, and decrypting raw data packets, sql databases, and account management, would think this is a piece of cake.

Come on now, be realistic.

17. Fovea

Fovea

There are vasts amounts of resources out there. Just rip a parser from another private server. All packets are just a bunch of bytes, words, dwords, strings and etc. Not that hard to pull information out of them.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  18. dark3338

dark3338

Ghey shyt hoar...this is the rumble righter forum you retarded moron, why wouldnt anyone know about the game...wtf are you stupid?...

19. anarkyz

anarkyz

**** OGP god so stingy on their games hope they blow up xD

20. DarkspyX1800

DarkspyX1800

Hi too all of u i am a rumble fighter Veteran MY name is Shadowking tr lower case if u want too add me ive played for 3 years and i know of 1 Foreign
    Private Sever.........for Rumblefighter u have too learn the lanuage too get on it its Korean and some other language thats a start right i for get how i found it though......but keep ur heads up high Genttle man we will see a Vitory cya guys g2g trying to find more of them severs cya....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.