1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Greetings!

Please take 1 minute to read before you post your private section links here!

1) Constantly update your Advertisement properly. Eg. Posting updates for your server, etc. (Do not just type the word "BUMP")

2) Do not add in any shortcuts link (for cash) advertisements in your ads. We deem this as a "Earn Cash Advertisement URL" and you will be infracted/banned for this.

3) You would need to add a backlink to our website anywhere that is visible on your website. Your advertisement will be deleted if you have failed to do this. ( I think it is fair to exchange link for your advertisement on our website. ) You can simply paste this HTML.

< a href="http://www.gamerzplanet.net">GamerzPlanet< /a> (Without space)

Good luck in your servers!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

| RuneCore | #1 Server | 614 | Best RSPS |

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Advertisement' started by r4mpag3, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r4mpag3

| RuneCore | #1 Rsps |

Hello ! This is RC ( Runecore ). It's a private server created by Harry. This server is on beta but you are still able to play. Runecore is a new server but already has about 300 People online a day ! 10m Starter ! You may sign up for Runecore: CLICK ME IM SEXY!

Runecore is currently Under Dedi. The server is Out to a fresh start !
    You have to sign up for the forums to be able to play. the forums are Connected to the game. Runecore is a Nice server, Non laggy, Run by DEDI. RC ( Runecore ) Also has great pking ! Bridding is nice And you don't need runes ! You will regret if you Don't Join Right Away ! The owner Harry is a Nice coder. He coded Void, Divines And other SS's, Dicing, And many More !

Server... !
    Dicing 100% !
    Pking 100% !
    Yelling 100% !
    Summoning !
    Economy !
    Donator Status !
    Curses 100% !
    Barrage 100% ! ( No runes Needed ! )
    Trading 100% !
    Taking x Ammount of cash From Bank, Being worked on !
    Spec's ! Ags, Claws, Dds, And Much MORE !

Server Also Includes...
    Bandos !
    Barrows !
    Mystic !
    3rd Age !
    Welfare Gear !
    Barbarian Assault Armor !
    Divine SS, Arcane SS, Spectral SS, Elysian SS !
    And More !

Runecore Rules !
    Click Me !

This server is Based on pking ! This server is only the beta so there is noway in making cash Except thieving ! The server will have 100% Summoning Soon ! Some times don't work right now because this server is currently on beta. The server will soon be finished ! 100% no lag !

If you need help PM Me ! through Forums or find me ingame !
    Ign: R4mpag3 !
    Forum name: R4mpag3 !
    Yahoo: r4ng3r@yahoo.com !
    I Will help you However i can ! Or you can check the guides on forums ! they will help you alot !

PIictures Comming Soon !

Presentaion/Pk Video !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.