1. Welcome Guest! As you can see we have moved to xenforo. It was a long progress and now most of the things are done. However there will be more exciting stuff coming to the website very soon! If you have found any bugs, please send me a private message or post in the GzP Help Files section. If you would like to support us, please kindly donate using the link on the right. That's it for now! Enjoy! BTW, if you still haven't registered, then click here to do so now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The feedback system is back on GzP in order to provide a better and a safer place for all traders in the community. You would just need to click on the add feedback link that appear below their username. Please use it wisely and you will be banned if you have giving false feedback. For a quick guide, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The feedback system is back! Click here for more info.

| RuneCore | #1 Server | 614 | Best RSPS |

Discussion in 'RuneScape Private Server Advertisement' started by r4mpag3, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r4mpag3

| RuneCore | #1 Rsps |

Hello ! This is RC ( Runecore ). It's a private server created by Harry. This server is on beta but you are still able to play. Runecore is a new server but already has about 300 People online a day ! 10m Starter ! You may sign up for Runecore: CLICK ME IM SEXY!

Runecore is currently Under Dedi. The server is Out to a fresh start !
    You have to sign up for the forums to be able to play. the forums are Connected to the game. Runecore is a Nice server, Non laggy, Run by DEDI. RC ( Runecore ) Also has great pking ! Bridding is nice And you don't need runes ! You will regret if you Don't Join Right Away ! The owner Harry is a Nice coder. He coded Void, Divines And other SS's, Dicing, And many More !

Server... !
    Dicing 100% !
    Pking 100% !
    Yelling 100% !
    Summoning !
    Economy !
    Donator Status !
    Curses 100% !
    Barrage 100% ! ( No runes Needed ! )
    Trading 100% !
    Taking x Ammount of cash From Bank, Being worked on !
    Spec's ! Ags, Claws, Dds, And Much MORE !

Server Also Includes...
    Bandos !
    Barrows !
    Mystic !
    3rd Age !
    Welfare Gear !
    Barbarian Assault Armor !
    Divine SS, Arcane SS, Spectral SS, Elysian SS !
    And More !

Runecore Rules !
    Click Me !

This server is Based on pking ! This server is only the beta so there is noway in making cash Except thieving ! The server will have 100% Summoning Soon ! Some times don't work right now because this server is currently on beta. The server will soon be finished ! 100% no lag !

If you need help PM Me ! through Forums or find me ingame !
    Ign: R4mpag3 !
    Forum name: R4mpag3 !
    Yahoo: r4ng3r@yahoo.com !
    I Will help you However i can ! Or you can check the guides on forums ! they will help you alot !

PIictures Comming Soon !

Presentaion/Pk Video !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.