1. Hi, Guest,

Currently we have three official hacks running. CSGO, Battlefield Hardline and Audition America. Be sure to check them out!

CSGO - "50 Shades of Gaben" - CSGO Cheat

Battlefield Hardline Cheat - FREE

Audition Redbana Hack [ARH Modz]

More to Come!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
CSGO VIP Cheats now available!! Click here to get a copy!
Dismiss Notice
Want to Shorten Your Long URL? Check out our sister website Tiniurl to solve your needs!

Seal Online Indonesia(22nd Feb) Registration Guide

Discussion in 'Trash Can' started by arvin2212, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arvin2212

arvin2212

well this game has been released on the 22nd February and its in the malay/ indonesian language.. i will post the registration guide since i know malay language..currently im having problems downloading the client..maybe its in maintanence or something..
    DownLoad The Client Here
    Here is how to register your self By me!!:Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane09:
    Game Site is here
    To go to there registration page
    [​IMG]
    After That(Agreement page)
    [​IMG]
    Then(Their game rules & also agreement page)
    [​IMG]
    And(In Game info)
    [​IMG]
    And(User info)
    [​IMG]
    Lastly(Activation page)
    [​IMG]
    there u go..haha..and if u find this registration guide useful then u could add my reputation or donate me some points..
    ill put my IGN here as soon as i solve the donwload problem im having right now..then u could pm me for ingame help!!
    Here are the rar files u can donwload in rapid share since u only get like 1-8kb/s from downloading off the official site
    Part 01
    Part 02
    Part 03
    Part 04
    Part 05
    Part 06
    Part 07
    Part 08
    Part 09
    Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13
    Part 14
    Part 15
    Part 16
    Part 17
    Part 18
    Part 19
    Part 20
    for those of u who are having trouble with rapid share here is the files uploaded by me in rapidupload..this time u can use a download accelarator and get more speed..
    part01
    part02
    part03
    part04
    part10(reze/qunrui)
    part11(reze/qunrui)
    part12(reze/qunrui)
    part13(reze/qunrui)
    part14(reze/qunrui)
    part15(reze/qunrui)
    part16(reze/qunrui)
    part17(reze/qunrui)
    part18(reze/qunrui)
    part19(reze/qunrui)
    part20(reze/qunrui)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  2. arvin2212

arvin2212

to the mod..im sorry..for double posting..i was having some trouble with my connection so i guessed it double posted the topic..please delete either one of it..

3. SHaW

SHaW Retired Staff Member

oh my, go Malaysia and Nice job arvin, but its going to be a little difficult to play and enjoy this when its in a different language.

4. arvin2212

arvin2212

thanks dude..dont worry..i might have a file that can change the game interface to english..it might work..which im sure it will..so u english speaking players need not worry..just need to finish downloading it first..

5. SHaW

for game info part..what is that pin code thing?

6. qinrui

qinrui

it's juz a PIN that will be asked when u hav problems with ur acc, e.g. change password or resending lost password etc.
    so u better remember them..

7. arvin2212

arvin2212

from their translation they said that ur pin code is important if ur having trouble or any problem with ur id..yea..so u better remember them..might be the same like maple story..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  8. qinrui

qinrui

btw arvin can u play the game yet?
    i cant seem to dl the client, i think they might hav blocked non-indo ip ><
    btw i'm indonesian although i dun live there now :p

9. SHaW

you can dl it, but takes so long, and download the rapidshare links posted in his post, its way faster.

10. qinrui

qinrui

ic thx..
    btw i hav some problems with rapidshare, it wont let me dl T_T

11. arvin2212

arvin2212

well..i have not yet finishdownloading the files..well..here is some news..i e-mailed the gms and they said that this game is open for all..internation players..the only thing is that they limit international bandwith limit..so what u all have to do is download from rapid share..im at the 5 part of it now..lmao..haha..well..some of my friends said that although the website dl rate is quite low..but when they play the game online..it doesnt have any lags..gameplay is quite smooth..but it has bugs..but hey..thats why its called open beta..

edit:my 300th post..haha..i dedicate it to this thread.

edit2:qinrui try using internet explorer to download it..and dont use any downloader proggy(eg:flash get or download accelarator plus) to download from rapid share cause they wont allow it..just download it using the default internet explorer download thingy...

and shaw...what file are u currently downloading now..or have u started playing the game?

12. Scorpion

Scorpion Retired Staff Member

hmmm thanks im gonna try this...i was waiting for it for a while but the international site suddently went down. I might as well give it a shot i guess :) thanks

EDIT: after i pressed open beta i got the following

"Halo Sealovers, SEAL Online Indonesia OPEN BETA akan segera dibuka untuk umum pada hari
    Rabu, 22 Febuari 2006, pukul 09.00 WIB.
    Registrasi / Daftar baru untuk para SEALovers akan mulai kami buka pada hari Senin, 20 Febuari 2006, pukul 09.00 WIB.
    Tidak lupa kami mengucapkan terima kasih kepada seluruh warnet, media, dan para SEALovers yang sebelumnya telah ikut berpartisipasi dalam tahap CLOSE BETA / Pengetesan SEAL Online. Seluruh saran dan kritik yang kami terima amat membantu dalam memberikan pelayanan yang terbaik di masa yang akan datang.
    Love SEAL,
    Tim SEAL Online Indonesia"

13. arvin2212

arvin2212

"Halo Sealovers, SEAL Online Indonesia OPEN BETA akan segera dibuka untuk umum pada hari
    Rabu, 22 Febuari 2006, pukul 09.00 WIB.
    Registrasi / Daftar baru untuk para SEALovers akan mulai kami buka pada hari Senin, 20 Febuari 2006, pukul 09.00 WIB.
    Tidak lupa kami mengucapkan terima kasih kepada seluruh warnet, media, dan para SEALovers yang sebelumnya telah ikut berpartisipasi dalam tahap CLOSE BETA / Pengetesan SEAL Online. Seluruh saran dan kritik yang kami terima amat membantu dalam memberikan pelayanan yang terbaik di masa yang akan datang.
    Love SEAL,
    Tim SEAL Online Indonesia

what it basicly means is the beta will be opened on the 22nd of feb 2006 at 9pm...well its nothing..just dl the game dude..ill help u as soon as i dl it..

14. Baichi

Baichi

i would like to play this, but if only i could download the client. rapidshare dont work very well for me.

can you upload to megaupload instead?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  15. arvin2212

arvin2212

erm...well i will try to upload it...not soon..cause i my self is quite busy..but i will try..or maybe u could list ur rapid share problem..and maybe i could help u fix it..

16. qinrui

qinrui

i dunno what my problems is with rapidshare, manage to dl part01.zip though but after that when i try to dl part02 whenever i enter the confirmation code and click download, it gives me error saying

Download-session invalid. Please click here.
    Possible reasons:
    • Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
    • You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
    Then sometimes i need to wait e.g. 36mins and if i refresh the page it becomes e.g. 8mins, then refresh again becomes "Your IP-address 165.21.154.114 is already downloading a file", refresh again becomes "Your IP-address 165.21.154.109 is already downloading a file".
    I wonder maybe my ip address keeps on changing?
    hm.. it's really strange.. x.X

17. SHaW

You can only download one file at a time from Rapidshare, when you want to download the next file you have to wait up to 1hr to dl the next.

18. Baichi

Baichi

i got the same problem as qinrui. i didnt download anything yet they mentioned that i am downloading a file (??). ANyway, megaupload is way better than rapidshare and its free too.

Thanks,

19. qinrui

qinrui

hm.. is it bcoz i'm behind a router? i'm using wireless, connect to an accesspoint in my apartment.
    btw last night i'm having th same problems as i stated then i gave up n went to sleep (the router was turned off) then this morning i wake up switch on router n computer and miraculously i was able to dl the first part, then the dl completed i was goin to dl te second part n yea it say i need to wait for 45 mins, so i tried what was written here http://www.tech-recipes.com/internet_tips869.html
    it didnt works and the old problems (as i've stated) come backs n haunt me >.<;
    lol should i restart my router everytime i finish a dl from rapidshare? =.=lll
    but anyway my best guess is bcoz i'm behind a router, btw Baichi r u behind a router too?
    Btw my router seems to assign the same ip to me after i do the
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    i take a look at the router page n my ip is still the same >"<

20. Baichi

Baichi

im behind a router too.
    guess its really the router which is making that problem for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.